The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Check this out:
First, 12:21 to 2:26 is 2 hours and 5 minutes (on June 25); and 2 + 5 = 7.

Second, 1,221 + 226 = 1447; then 1 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.

Third, add each digit separately, 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 16; and 1 + 6 = 7.

Here again we have 777 (red shirt); and this would not work, unless both times (12:21 & 2:26) were planned to the very minute.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

f51e1211113d.jpg

Dome Project Anyone?!?!?!?

^ wtf? :|

can anyone fill one of these pages in?because i think someone is playing with us here,thats just my opinion,
Its possible.
  • How can I add a new film?
    Everything you need to know to submit a new title for inclusion in the Internet Movie Database is thoroughly documented here.
http://www.imdb.com/help/show_leaf?datatopfaq

BUT..................

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Lights, Camera, TV Show

Originally posted Dec 23rd 2009 9:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff
1008_murray_exd_2-1.jpg
Only in Hollywood, could a doctor who's being investigated in the death of Michael Jackson score a gig to star in a international TV special.

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray struck a deal with a British documentary crew to shoot footage of the Doc during his first day back on the job in Houston on November 23, 2009. We're told the footage was shot for an upcoming one-episode TV special.

A spokesman for Dr. Murray tells us the production company was "interested in the reaction of patients to his return." We're told the crew followed Murray around for the entire day, as he rolled by his office and his church.

The spokesman tells us Dr. Murray hasn't received a dime for his work -- yet ... but he will get paid an unspecified amount once the special airs.

One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years."

And just to be safe, Murray's camp claims they're holding all of the footage.

The spokesman adds, "Dr. Murray is currently working 12 hour days ... to pay off his [child support] debt."

Last edited:

Me ish smeshlling shomething gud DI. :)

Thx for posting this. (referring to post #2556)

Last edited:

Nobody knows why Michael did this so to jump to conclusions such as entertainment is not fair. This is just your assumption.

I did say if ,didn't I? ;)

And if all these clips are true and how he talks about taking entertainment to a newer level...?

I did say if ,didn't I? ;)

And if all these clips are true and how he talks about taking entertainment to a newer level...?
It could be a big game for all we know. I think we just got our wires crossed.

What would his punishment be for faking his own death?

What would his punishment be for faking his own death?

I do not know if anyone could answer this question without knowing the cause of the hoax/what made him do it.

Legally speaking - the reasons of why someone fake their death do not matter: it's still a crime, it doesn't depend on the situation. Simply you don't take matters in your own hands. if your life is being threatened you go to the authorities. there are a lot of other possibilities (such as protective orders etc) to do if there's a threat.

you have the option to go missing (in a way that makes it obvious that you went missing by your choice and therefore there's no law enforcement involvement and/or monetary gain)- there's nothing illegal in that.

another legal alternative is "witness protection" which only happens with the involvement of the government and in which case you'll have information about a crime and will testify in that case.

but the minute you fake death - regardless of the reasons - and you caused a police investigation, a state paid funeral, a lawsuit into your death, collected life insurance , had monetary gains, avoided legal/monetary consequences, created a fake ID, used a dead body etc, this would mean several charges such as felony fraud, obstruction of justice, falsying legal documents etc etc..

and no there is no law in US that says it's okay to fake your death if your life is in danger (somebody made that story up and people believe it - not true). Once again if your life is in danger you go to the authorities.

I really do not remember reading about it read the report and any believer to talk about it. Strange. :scratch:

OK I revisited the autopsy report last night and indeed on page 32 and 33 it states that there was a C7 Cervical rib on the right hand side.

This means there was an extra rib. Less than one percent of the population has an extra rib at C7. A short extra rib that sometimes occurs on the seventh cervical vertebra. It may cause problems if it presses against a nerve or artery.

So now the question is would it be possible to dance like Michael with this extra rib (the lady with the medical background said no.) Guess we'd have to research into that more.

You can read about Cervical ribs here:

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_vertebrae

C7 or vertebra prominens: The most distinctive characteristic of this vertebra is the existence of a long and prominent spinous process, hence the name vertebra prominens. In some subjects, the seventh cervical vertebra is associated with an abnormal pair of ribs, known as cervical ribs. These ribs are usually small, but may occasionally compress blood vessels (such as the subclavian artery) or nerves in the brachial plexus, causing ischemic muscle pain, numbness, tingling, and weakness in the upper limb.

- http://www.fpnotebook.com/Ortho/Brachial/CrvclRbSyndrm.htm

Cervical Rib Syndrome (C0007856)

Definition (MSH)A condition associated with compression of the BRACHIAL PLEXUS; SUBCLAVIAN ARTERY; and SUBCLAVIAN VEIN at the thoracic outlet and caused by a complete or incomplete anomalous cervical rib or fascial band connecting the tip of a cervical rib with the first thoracic rib. Clinical manifestations may include pain in the neck and shoulder which radiates into the upper extremity, PARESIS or PARALYSIS of brachial plexus innervated muscles; sensory loss; PARESTHESIAS; ISCHEMIA; and EDEMA. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p214)

1. See also
    1. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
  2. Epidemiology
    1. Most common neurovascular compression at neck base
  3. Anatomy
    1. Cervical rib (extra rib) arises from C7 vertebra
    2. Rib narrows interval between scalenes
      1. Higher barrier for nerves and vessels to pass over
      2. Compression Worsened by
        1. Shoulder sag (in elderly or Muscle Weakness)
        2. Carrying heavy object in hand
    3. Levels C8 to T1 most commonly affected
  4. Symptoms
    1. Affects hand and inner forearm
    2. Pain and Paresthesia along Ulnar Nerve course
    3. Hand weakness, numbness, and clumsiness
    4. Associated symptoms may be variably present
      1. Hand cold sensation
      2. Raynaud's Phenomenon
      3. Gangrene
  5. Sign
    1. Palpable cervical rib
    2. Tender brachial Plexus distribution
    3. Muscle Weakness and atrophy (lower trunk)
      1. Interosseus muscles
      2. Hypothenar muscles
    4. Sensation decreased
      1. Ulnar forearm
      2. Arm
      3. Ulnar 1.5 fingers
    5. Circulatory insufficiency
      1. Swelling
      2. Cold sensation
      3. Distal cyanosis
      4. Trophic skin change
    6. Adson's Test
  6. Diagnostics
    1. Chest XRay
      1. Extra rib at C7 vertebra (Often bilateral)
    2. Electromyogram

Ok I'm freaked out. There are other strange things with the autopsy...

Autopsy report, page 23..

moz-screenshot-11.png

Can someone tell me what this means. Particularly -

- Marked respiratory bronchiolitis, histiocytic desquamation and multifocal chronic interstitial pneumonitis.

I searched 'multifocal chronic interstitial pneumonitis.' and 'marked respiratory bronchiolitis' on google and got some strange results. Which I can NOT see how they could have applied to Michael at all considering how we saw him singing and dancing in TII.

Respiratory bronchiolitis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Respiratory bronchiolitis refers to a form of idiopathic interstitial pneumonia associated with smoking.[1]

Also I found 'Respiratory bronchiolitis-associated interstitial lung disease (RBILD) is a distinct clinicopathologic disease described almost exclusively in cigarette smokers' http://chestjournal.chestpubs.org/co...117/1/282.full

Also

Chronic Interstitial Pneumonia.

Synonyms.—Cirrhosis of the Lungs; Fibroid Pneumonia; Fibroid Induration.

Definition.—A chronic inflammation of the lungs, in which the normal air-cells are replaced by fibrous or connective tissue, followed by induration and atrophy of the lung.

Etiology.—It is not definitely known why fibroid changes take place in normal tissue following inflammatory conditions. The disease is nearly always secondary, the plastic exudate accompanying the primary lesion becoming organized into fibrous tissue in place of being removed by the absorbents. It may follow several pulmonary affections; thus, in lobar pneumonia, where resolution is long delayed, the exudate fills the air-cells, becomes organized, and the parenchyma of the lung is changed into fibrous or connective tissue.

Broncho-pneumonia often precedes the disease, while atelectasis and chronic bronchitis are not infrequently followed by cirrhosis of the lung.
Pleurisy.—Chronic pleurisy may be the forerunner of the lesion, the process of tissue formation extending into the lung from the thickened pleural membrane.
As a primary cause may be mentioned long-continued inhalation of different kinds of dust; thus we have cirrhosis or phthisis from the inhalation of dust in the stoneyard, or from workers in iron, brass, or coal, flour-mills, etc.

Pathology.—The disease is nearly always confined to one lung, though, in very rare cases, both lungs may be involved, while localized areas are the rule.
The affected lung becomes atrophied, and, in extreme cases, may be no larger than the closed hand, Anders recording a case where the measurements were only three by four inches. As a result of the shrinkage of lung-tissue, the heart, especially the right side, undergoes hypertrophy. The indurated lung presents a rough or nodular surface, is heavy, dense, tough, and resisting on section.
A cut surface shows the tissue dry and glistening and of varied appearance, according to the character of the irritant. The blood vessels are atrophied, and, in some cases, show but a trace of their character. The alveolar structure in extreme cases is replaced by fibrous tissue. When tuberculosis exists, cavities of varying size and number are found.
The fellow lung generally undergoes compensatory emphysema. The pleura is generally very much thickened, and adhesions more or less extensive between its free surfaces are found, and not infrequently between the pleura and pericardium.
Symptoms.—When the disease begins as an acute pneumonia, there is nothing in the earlier stages to suggest its fibroid character. The usual time for convalescence, from seven to ten days, having passed, and the dyspnea becoming a chief symptom, and the cough persistent or paroxysmal, the true nature of the disease should be suspected.
As it ordinarily begins, cough and dyspnea are among the first prominent symptoms. On slight exertion, as climbing stairs or rapid walking, the breathing becomes labored and hurried and the cough distressing. The patient gradually loses flesh and strength, and the common verdict is consumption. When the bronchi become dilated, the characteristic symptoms of bronchiectasis are present.
There is no fever; in fact, a subnormal temperature is quite common.

Physical Signs.—Inspection shows a retraction of the affected side, an obliteration of the intercostal spaces due to the ribs closing the opening, and an immobility of the affected side made prominent by mensuration. The heart will be inclined to the affected side. The chest wall is prominent on the sound side, due to compensatory emphysema.
Percussion.—Percussion shows a marked, difference in the two sides,—dullness or flatness on the affected side, with a tympanitic note where a cavity exists, or due to a dilated bronchus; on the opposite side there is hyper-resonance.
Auscultation.—Various sounds are revealed by auscultation. Where cavities exist, the cavernous or amphoric sound will be heard, otherwise the respiratory sound will be feeble and distant. Bronchial breathing is the rule.

Diagnosis.—The diagnosis is not readily made early in the disease, but as retraction of the affected side becomes prominent and the physical signs already noted are present, the diagnosis becomes easy.

Prognosis.—The disease is not curable, though life may be prolonged for years. Recurring bronchitis is apt to accompany the disease, and acute pneumonia of the opposite lung may terminate the life. Rarely, death results from failure of the right heart.

Treatment.—The treatment consists in securing a better nutrition and building up the general health; good, nutritious food, an outdoor life in a suitable climate, one where there is a maximum amount of sunshine, moderate altitude, and where the climate is dry.
The medicinal treatment will be symptomatic, selecting remedies for relief of cough and such other conditions as may arise.

http://www.henriettesherbal.com/ecle...a-chr-int.html

Wow thanks Rockin... that autopsy cant be that of Michael Jackson surely!??

Sounds like if it was him he was in a mess... which of course doesnt add up because of what we saw in TII...

Its possible.
http://www.imdb.com/help/show_leaf?datatopfaq

BUT..................

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Lights, Camera, TV Show

Originally posted Dec 23rd 2009 9:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff
1008_murray_exd_2-1.jpg
Only in Hollywood, could a doctor who's being investigated in the death of Michael Jackson score a gig to star in a international TV special.

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray struck a deal with a British documentary crew to shoot footage of the Doc during his first day back on the job in Houston on November 23, 2009. We're told the footage was shot for an upcoming one-episode TV special.

A spokesman for Dr. Murray tells us the production company was "interested in the reaction of patients to his return." We're told the crew followed Murray around for the entire day, as he rolled by his office and his church.

The spokesman tells us Dr. Murray hasn't received a dime for his work -- yet ... but he will get paid an unspecified amount once the special airs.

One problem -- Dr. Murray is refusing to allow the company to air the project until the Michael Jackson investigation is complete. The spokesman tells us the wait could last "a couple of years."

And just to be safe, Murray's camp claims they're holding all of the footage.

The spokesman adds, "Dr. Murray is currently working 12 hour days ... to pay off his [child support] debt."
I want to see if this documentary is actually released. :smilerolleyes: He must have many hours of filming. lol! :doh: I'm very curious.

:popcorn:

OK I revisited the autopsy report last night and indeed on page 32 and 33 it states that there was a C7 Cervical rib on the right hand side.

This means there was an extra rib. Less than one percent of the population has an extra rib at C7. A short extra rib that sometimes occurs on the seventh cervical vertebra. It may cause problems if it presses against a nerve or artery.

So now the question is would it be possible to dance like Michael with this extra rib (the lady with the medical background said no.) Guess we'd have to research into that more.

You can read about Cervical ribs here:

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_vertebrae

- http://www.fpnotebook.com/Ortho/Brachial/CrvclRbSyndrm.htm
Thanks Rockin! :)

:bugeyed

Well, I think he would feel much pain, right? And as Michael could dance and do all those things on stage so perfectly? :scratch:

^^Which means it wasnt Michael's body on the autopsy table ;)

^^Which means it wasnt Michael's body on the autopsy table ;)
But I think that using another person's body in place of Michael to do the autopsy is a crime. :bugeyed

Everything is in the report could have been invented by someone. It would be easier to believe that. -_-

In the book of Randy Taraborrelli, in a passage he speaks of Michael's passion for books and he mentions that Michael loved to read medical books. :smilerolleyes:

^^There doesnt necessarily have to have been any body on the table. If the AR was made up from 2-3 AR's then there probably was nobody. The AR was just chopped up and put together using other AR. You can actually see where certain things have been covered up and copied over several times on the AR. It's very choppy and doesnt look very pro at all vs other AR's from the same coroners.

oooo man this is deep. :wild:

Together we are entertaining the idea/notion that MJ might actually not have been on the table, as his autopsy report was inconsistant with how we saw him in TII...............Also I read or saw somewhere that his name had been omitted ( ie wasnt written) on the autopsy report,:doh:

This could easily drive a person insane, but I feel confident in my open mind. I dont feel desperate, just open to the idea that Michael might be ......................( shhhhh whipers.......... alive? ):agree:

Just trying to refresh my memory -- how exactly was the autopsy report released? What it an "official" release or a leak?

Just trying to refresh my memory -- how exactly was the autopsy report released? What it an "official" release or a leak?

It was leaked by..................TMZ! Surprise surprise! :smilerolleyes:

^^^ yeah was about to say....................it was leaked by TMZ rather inappropriately.....yet conveniently! :doh:
I trust TMZ like I would trust a blind man to lead my across a busy road. No offense intended, just making a point! :(
Get my drift?

this may be a stupid question, but can an autopsy report be actually released to the public? or was it just leaked....how does someone get a hold of that??

Everyday more and more weird stuff comes out, one day I lose hope then I gain it again.......Is it only a coincidence?!!!

Everyday more and more weird stuff comes out, one day I lose hope then I gain it again.......Is it only a coincidence?!!!

I'm the exact same way...I get so excited sometimes to think he could actually be alive that I start to shake...:woohoo: but then, of course, I try to keep level headed, and then I can get really discouraged....emotional roller coaster for sure!

this may be a stupid question, but can an autopsy report be actually released to the public? or was it just leaked....how does someone get a hold of that??
TMZ leaked it on the day of the first court appearance and from a strategy POV that wasnt very smart IMO neways.

How many coincidences are there though before people realise that theyre not just coincidences. For those who think MJ is dead, this whole thread is 160 pages of coincidences.

co·in·ci·dence play_w2("C0465800")

http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf (k
omacr.gif
-
ibreve.gif
n
prime.gif
s
ibreve.gif
-d
schwa.gif
ns, -d
ebreve.gif
ns
lprime.gif
)n.1. The state or fact of occupying the same relative position or area in space.
2. A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

coincidence [kəʊˈɪnsɪdəns]
n
1. a chance occurrence of events remarkable either for being simultaneous or for apparently being connected
2. the fact, condition, or state of coinciding

"There Is No Such Thing As Coincidence, Just The Illusion Of Coincidence"- V
V for Vendetta

Back