The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Yes, there are WAY too many coincidences for my liking.....I just want something to happen!!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^ From what Ive heared, a Verified twitter account is only for individuals, and this twitter presents the Jacksons\Marlon & Jermaine (more than one person). I think Jermaine\Marlon & other family members wrote it once.

http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/9651370999
http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/9651423781

but then:
http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10202295594

I don't think it's fake cause other Jacksons are following and mentioning it.

Well.. I do have an opinion on this but I also know it's possible I'm wrong.

I do want to share something that I feel is important. I googled my twitter name that I use a few places, and I found myself being talked about at a hoax website in a thread. Though most of them did so respectfully, I have to give an "insiders" account. They thought I was an insider due to some of my twitter posts and assumed they knew what I was twitting about. However, since I was the one who posted it, I know the real meaning behind them and I can say with absolute certainty that though it looked to them as if I were talking about certain things to do with Michael and the hoax as if I knew something, I know I was talking about something else entirely different. The trouble is, once someone gets it in their head that something is a certain way, it's pretty well impossible to explain how it really is, if it differs from their views. I probably have done something similar online as it's easy to misunderstand things thinking you are fully understanding them.

Another time I argued up and down with someone about that silly Ed Hardy store with the mirrors when they thought there were two Michael Jacksons, but I said it was only due to the reflection in the mirror. She said it's crazy how people refuse to see the truth when it's right there in front of them. All I could do is tell them I see differently and leave it at that. (I was right :p lol) .

It's easy to see possibilities with this case. I'd like to say that maybe if Michael had faked his death, he must not want anyone to think differently right? Or he'd not have faked it. I just can't see it being about a game or puzzle for people to figure out. If that's what he did, in my mind he must have a really good reason for it. Then this also came to mind. Maybe he did want his death to be the greatest show on earth. Maybe his wish for when he died was to have it turn into a topic on everyone's tongue. Maybe he wanted it to be a spectacle so it would never be forgotten. Though he was a private man, he was also very public with some things. When he wanted to be seen, noticed, talked about, he knew just what to do. Razzle dazzle right ;). So it could be possible that his wish in death was to have it seem like a hoax so in a way he'd keep on living. That is one reason that all these clues could be here. Perhaps he wanted to keep on entertaining well into his death. This is certainly a way to do that.

I won't say what I really believe one way or another. I can see many possibilities but some seem much more probable than others.

Last edited:

Fake? :scratch:

I do not believe the TIAI is still working! lol! :doh: -_-

It's not fake. Its widely known as the J5 twitter but as mentioned because its a group it cant be verified. But Jermaine has been using it only for himself and in fact it has his name on the account now.

And TIAI is still working.

OllieOllieOxenFree!

[youtube]CbZ4HegRLvY[/youtube]

OllieOllieOxenFree!

[youtube]CbZ4HegRLvY[/youtube]

I just watched this - but without the sound as I'm at work. Who are those images at the end? What is this message in the DVD, I can't wait til I get home and need to know! What..are they trying to say this is Michael? So confused.

2 days after he died, randy and marlon where with a masked man in the car, this is the only thing which tells me he could be alive and it was him in the backseat but i watched joe talking about him not being gay today and joe was like someone who lost a son, so this confuses me a lot :( :( I hope he is alive but today is one of those days where I say he is no longer with us :( :( :(

Just trying to refresh my memory -- how exactly was the autopsy report released? What it an "official" release or a leak?

It was leaked by..................TMZ! Surprise surprise! :smilerolleyes:

this may be a stupid question, but can an autopsy report be actually released to the public? or was it just leaked....how does someone get a hold of that??

TMZ leaked it on the day of the first court appearance and from a strategy POV that wasnt very smart IMO neways.

FYI and an correction - The autopsy report was not leaked.

On the day of the arraignment it become public record , in California all autopsy reports become public record when the investigation is completed and the case goes to trial.

TMZ just put a copy of the report on their website. If you go to the coroner's office and ask for a copy you can get one.

edit : see coroner's website to order reports : http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/docorder.htm

----------------------------------------------------------
edit : legal info added as well

Los Angeles autopsy disclosure laws are surprisingly liberal. In order to obtain an autopsy report, any applicant merely needs to contact the Coroner's Document Desk during business hours. During this conversation, the applicant receives information on how to obtain the records and how much they cost.

What makes this possible is the fact that autopsy reports and coroners' reports are a matter of public record; thus the information gets released to anyone who asks for it and pays the associated fees. There are two noted exceptions, as outlined in Dixon v. Superior Court of El Dorado County: disclosure of an autopsy report may adversely affect criminal law enforcement activities and there is clear evidence that public evidence is better served by nondisclosure.

http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/info_eng.pdf

Last edited:

Lol @ that video, what was once a reasonable discussion with valid reasoning and coincidences has to into a "Wonderland-esque" wild goose hunt. What would that final group of pictures have to do with where Michael is supposedly hiding out?

TMZ is always the first to disclose everything. :smilerolleyes:

Well, the second autopsy that was performed by another coroner at the request of the family? (And drug testing of hair that does not appear in the first autopsy report?)

Funny that it never became public. Well, there really is a second autopsy.... :smilerolleyes:

TMZ is always the first to disclose everything. :smilerolleyes:

Well, the second autopsy that was performed by another coroner at the request of the family? (And drug testing of hair that does not appear in the first autopsy report?)

Funny that it never became public. Well, there really is a second autopsy.... :smilerolleyes:

that's a private autopsy done/paid by the family, it can only become public if the family releases it.

+ TMZ would not stay in the news business if they were the last to report everything.

Last edited:

Fake? :scratch:

^^ From what Ive heared, a Verified twitter account is only for individuals, and this twitter presents the Jacksons\Marlon & Jermaine (more than one person). I think Jermaine\Marlon & other family members wrote it once.

The ALLJACK5ONS Twitter is definitely real, and yes I think you are right InvincibleTal.

Well.. I do have an opinion on this but I also know it's possible I'm wrong....

Thanks for your post there, it is important to remember.

Anyway, about the autopsy stuff I posted.. I didn't look at the autopsy properly before, I mean I read it but I didn't google the things that I didn't understand. Now I have googled some of the things mentioned there, what I'm reading I just don't see how it matches up to Michael from what we saw of him. I'm so confused.

Last edited:

IF there really is a second report of autopsy.... Who knows one day be released.

why if?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Joe, Latoya and Oxman all confirmed it. Coroner said they sent the body for the private autopsy as well. Oxman has also said that the findings were the same as the official one.

why if?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Joe, Latoya and Oxman all confirmed it. Coroner said they sent the body for the private autopsy as well. Oxman has also said that the findings were the same as the official one.
So now you believe Oxman? :scratch:

So now you believe Oxman? :scratch:

I'm surprised that you (not you personally but the conspiracy theorist) question them actually. Oxman, Joe and Latoya are the ones that scream conspiracy (meaning they are on the same thinking side) but yet even though an information comes from them it questioned to create additional conspiracy. So no one is credible? So Oxman, Joe and Latoya is all lying about the second autopsy, hey it's another conspiracy. It's kinda circular reasoning, don't you think?

and personally no I don't believe Oxman (or Latoya and Joe to some extent), there was a statement released by the coroner's office saying that they sent the body to the second autopsy - that's what I believe.

and knowing Oxman if they had any inconsistent results he wouldn't be silent about it, he's neither shy of conspiracy theories nor the lawsuits - that's what I think.

I'm surprised that you (not you personally but the conspiracy theorist) question them actually. Oxman, Joe and Latoya are the ones that scream conspiracy (meaning they are on the same thinking side) but yet even though an information comes from them it questioned to create additional conspiracy. So no one is credible? So Oxman, Joe and Latoya is all lying about the second autopsy, hey it's another conspiracy. It's kinda circular reasoning, don't you think?

and personally no I don't believe Oxman (or Latoya and Joe to some extent), there was a statement released by the coroner's office saying that they sent the body to the second autopsy - that's what I believe.

and knowing Oxman if they had any inconsistent results he wouldn't be silent about it, he's neither shy of conspiracy theories nor the lawsuits - that's what I think.

I absolutely question what LaToya, Joe & Jermaine say often. I 100% agree with you that they have added additional conspiracy. However we are not privy to the information that they have. We only know what the media tells us.

You said:
But then state:
Contradictory?

You do believe Oxman or you dont? Oxman said there was a 2nd autopsy as did Joe and Latoya. Their findings will only be used in court IF there is any discrepancies between the two reports. The family wont be silly enough to let that leak before the trial. IMO it was daft the the 1st report was leaked before the trial.

Contradictory?

Nope

first post is an informational post that mentions the people who talked about the second autopsy and what they said for the people on this thread. I never said I believed them all or saw them all credible, that post did not include any of my personal opinion - just general information. I thought for the people in this thread Oxman and Joe and Latoya will be credible sources. So I listed all the things we heard about the second autopsy.

Off the all sources that I listed in the first post I personally believe to the coroner, that's what I said in the second post.

Furthermore I personally classify Oxman as "clueless" rather than classifying him as credible/not credible. :mello:

Well the Coroner and Oxman (and family) all said there was a 2nd autopsy so I dont know what there is to discredit Oxman about there. Redundant.

Who knows where Murray is. It is like nothing happened and we were all just dreaming. Unbeliavable.
To be a suapect of killing the most poular and most loved person in the world and just walk around drinking Coke...( ??!! )I am not sugesting anything but I never thought he could walk around and not being mobbed by Michael"s fans. Are we all crazy ?
He became a celebritie ! What is wrong here ?! Someone explain, if you can.

The world is crazy, that's why. It's like who cares if Michael Jackson is dead, I am famous now....digusting!!

I don't think that's the particular case, yes he's the man who killed Michael, but that isn't enough for the media to be following him around 24/7 snapping pictures, not until the case anyway, he'll surface again and be in the news every single day when the trial comes up. I'm willing to bet that much.

I don't think that's the particular case, yes he's the man who killed Michael, but that isn't enough for the media to be following him around 24/7 snapping pictures, not until the case anyway, he'll surface again and be in the news every single day when the trial comes up. I'm willing to bet that much.

I think you're right

Back