The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Is it me or the hoax is dying ? I mean i will always believe he could be alive but recently, its only people who 'claims' to know something then actual proof from the family for example.. its so quiet.

And Hello to Ashtanga and all the old believers lol

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Is it me or the hoax is dying ? I mean i will always believe he could be alive but recently, its only people who 'claims' to know something then actual proof from the family for example.. its so quiet.

i was thinking the same thing...but i feel the same way as you...

^
Indeed guys...it's pretty sad...

Michael dedicated his entire life to sharing what was in his heart at all costs. He was an expert at hiding his own pain, so he could serve others. This is a story I wrote a while back that illustrates how many of those working on THIS IS IT, the crew and many staff, never saw his pain. Michael was being threatened, but he also had a deep feeling of responsibility to his family and fans to bring what moments of joy he could, to a world that was experiencing so much pain, from financial strife, war and to environmental destruction. As soon as Michael left his dressing room…it was Showtime.
Michael was headlining two benefit concerts for the International Red Cross, Nelson Mandela’s Children’s Fund, and UNESCO. MICHAEL JACKSON AND FRIENDS. The roster of performers and their entourage flew from Seoul, Korea where the first concert was held, to Munich on a chartered plane. It was such a wonderful flight because we were able to spend some time and get to know everyone. There were performers from all over the world. We arrived at the Munich Olympic Stadium in the afternoon on June 27, 1999 to prepare for Michael’s evening appearance. Michael introduced Andrea Bocelli in the late afternoon. The sun was setting. The darkness changed the entire feeling of the arena. It was a hot summer evening. The crowd had been enjoying performances by other artists all day: Luther Vandross, The Kelly Brothers, Ringo Starr… but it seemed the audience was waiting for Michael. The excitement was building. Magically, the stage was being transformed with emerging walls of lights, screens and equipment that had been created for Michael’s show, that were hidden behind the other performances. Michael Jackson, Michael Bush and myself were using the last minutes to take care some details in the dressing room, just stage right. A long check list: Microphones, wires, wardrobe changes, towels, song list, ice, Gatorade, fans, grease paints, powder. Michael did some stretches to warm up, as the lights lowered in the house. I could feel the energy of anticipation the crowd directed towards us. Any hint of Michael’s appearance created excited chaos in the crowd. He would peek out at the audience from behind the curtains. The band came up the back stairs. Michael met them for the traditional prayer joining their hands. The show began with all the frenzy and excitement that they all did. We have been doing this for many years. After I prepared for the next change, I watched from stage right. Everything was going perfectly…. the medley…Beat It…Black or White with Slash…Billie Jean. The local performers for Earth Song started filing on stage. Earth Song began… then the bridge appeared, just as it had done in Korea. The children and adults slowly entered and filled the stage. The song builds…. Michael flies up the bridge and gyrates and pounds his feet, twirls as the bridge lifts away from its braces. Smoke, explosions, bombard our eyes and ears…the bridge continues higher and higher, but unlike rehearsals, and the last show…. it didn’t pause at its pinnacle… INSTEAD it came careening down gaining speed with Michael tightly grasping the railings… still singing. I started screaming, but I could not even hear my own voice over the pyro, music, and the audience. I started running out from behind the stage in horror as the bridge quickly disappeared below the front of the stage, slamming down on the concrete floor. Security grabbed and stopped me, thinking I was going to ruin the performance. Backstage, there was crying and screaming, only the crew and performers knew there was something desperately wrong. From our vantage point we had lost sight of Michael, as the bridge had fallen below the front of the stage. My heart stopped beating, while in the strong arms of a perplexed security guard. Even though the show continued for everyone else, time stood still for me, as I could not imagine how Michael could have survived such a fall. But slowly, and after what seemed like an eternity, as the music and applause continued, I saw one arm reach for the floor of the stage…then a long lean leg, another arm, another leg…he was up, center stage… finishing the end of Earth Song! My mouth dropped open in relieved amazement. Looking dazed, he made his way to our side of the stage. “Michael, sit down….” ”NO!” He demanded. ”Security… please get him to the hospital!” I was begging. “NO!” He grabbed the microphone and ran out to finish performing “You Are Not Alone”. I could not believe what I was witnessing. He finished the song, took his final bow, and returned once again to his stage dressing room and then… collapsed. Security whisked him off to a hospital in Munich. Band members, dancers, Slash and crewmembers all shocked and amazed at what we had witnessed wrapped up the show with prayers in our hearts. Once back in the hotel… I started making the phone calls to find out how he was. I got the reports that nothing was broken, but he was badly bruised, and his back was very badly strained. It had been a miracle. Being the performer he was, he knew how to land. The next day we were to leave for Paris for a photo shoot. This had been postponed until he was better. I asked him…why did you continue? I cannot believe you were able to do that. ”You know Turkle, the only thing that I heard in my head, was my father’s voice saying to me, MICHEAL, DON’T DISAPPOINT THE AUDIENCE!

i can see why you had no comment to this, Ashtanga. who could? MJ's mind...definitely a place of raw mental power. and no broken bones? that WAS a miracle.

Thx for this post 144,000 but it's a little unreadable. I mean, the way the words are put next to each other. :)

Someone showed and pointed out on their face book page that one of the Murray vacation pics that were provided by TMZ website of course have this guy behind Murray on a white laptop that looks like the judge in the MJ case! O_O LOL

It kinda does look like the judge by it could be some else too! Crazy!

Helloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :D

All believers are as Kermit:
crazy_kermit.gif
:lol:

i can see why you had no comment to this, Ashtanga. who could? MJ's mind...definitely a place of raw mental power. and no broken bones? that WAS a miracle.
:yes:

this guy behind Murray on a white laptop that looks like the judge in the MJ case! O_O LOL
Really? :scratch:

I have the feeling that these pictures are old, why the son of Murray is very young and small in the pictures. I believe that after one year, he would be much larger. :unsure:

It is this child that the Murray is facing court action for not paying child support?

Last edited:

And here we go Michael!!!!!!! >>>
mh34g0.gif
:ph34r:

Seriously, you posted this in wrong thread :scratch:, see the title of this thread or maybe you should open a thread to discuss this. :ph34r: I really hope you're not trying to provoke attacks/create mess here. Please.... :unsure:

Peace! :cheeky:

Really? :scratch:

I have the feeling that these pictures are old, why the son of Murray is very young and small in the pictures. I believe that after one year, he would be much larger. :unsure:

It is this child that the Murray is facing court action for not paying child support?

Here is the pic I speak of! It can be anyone!? But, they do look alike! lol!

http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/amazing-similarity/

And good point about the pic of Murray and his son! More weird crap!

The title is The Hoax Theory and that is what my comment was about.

I didn't know we were ONLY supposed to SUPPORT the hoax theory here. So sorry about that.....

If you want to show us that there isn't a hoax you have to do better then that.

@ Calotte I've been thinking the same lately. Some time ago I had to read at least 3 pages back when I wasn't online 1 day but lately there isn't much news about the hoax theory.

woah..i have missed a lot of posts in this thread.. lots of reading to do.

has anyone mentioned the screenshot of the girl who looks like paris in a hoax chatroom? maura (youtube - mjfanforeverandaday) said she was on cam for a few seconds & then went off. it was quite a while ago. i have the screenshot, even though im not 100% sure if its paris i still can't post it here, because of the rules of this forum.

does anyone go to www.tinychat.com/mjdeathhoaxchat ? it was that chatroom

Here is the pic I speak of! It can be anyone!? But, they do look alike! lol!

http://olgeya.wordpress.com/2010/07/31/amazing-similarity/
They are. :unsure: But it could be anyone. :thinking:

And good point about the pic of Murray and his son! More weird crap!
Murray (and Tohme too) is a big mystery to me. Or maybe this baby is another son. :scratch: I do not remember the age of child that he stopped paying child support. But for me, these pictures are old. :thinking:

well - I do have a spark of hope still that he is alive, but I don't like how you talk to kasume still. if he wants to provoke or he should try a better attempt next time. it is not nice like that :no:
Michael would have understood those fans that would'nt believe in a hoax theory I'm shure.

well - I do have a spark of hope still that he is alive, but I don't like how you talk to kasume still. if he wants to provoke or he should try a better attempt next time. it is not nice like that :no:
Michael would have understood those fans that would'nt believe in a hoax theory I'm shure.

The problem is that each time people try to make us see that there isn't a hoax it's always about Michael wouldn't do this to his fans or family. That's just not good enough. If Michael was in REAL danger would he just wait and let it happen because he wouldn't want to hurt his fans or would he try to avoid it?

I'm not a 100% believer either but I just can't stand it when people don't look into it more but just stand by the above.

The problem is that each time people try to make us see that there isn't a hoax it's always about Michael wouldn't do this to his fans or family. That's just not good enough. If Michael was in REAL danger would he just wait and let it happen because he wouldn't want to hurt his fans or would he try to avoid it?

I'm not a 100% believer either but I just can't stand it when people don't look into it more but just stand by the above.

Thanks for writing this! I totally agree!

Yes MJ loved his fans But, I imagine he would love to live also! If that was the case and he could do something about it, I'm sure he would have/did?!

I know I would!

Yea that is obviously not a good explanation for prove the hoax wrong, I agree :)

When there's photos of the children visibly crying at the memorial, video's and screens of family members vehemently denying any hoax, and other members of the family conducting their own death investigations. "Michael wouldn't do this to his friends/family" is a good enough explanation to dispute a hoax, IMO.

^ True! But, their are other things that the family has done/said that others have pointed out that give this a good reason to say it's a hoax too! It goes back and forth! And it's up to whomever want to believe what they want to believe! By this time people should just except that and move on!

Anyways...

Remember that pic of Murray recently vacationing and behind him was a man that looked like Judge Schwartz on a laptop?! Well, someone made a you tube video about it and showed the exact thing! But, that wasn't all! They also showed another pic of that very day of Murray vacationing!

This one was of a women that was walking next to Murray's girlfriend and young son! This women had a black dress on, brown hair and big black glasses on! She looked exactly like a women that was behind MJ's young son Blanket! In one of the pics taken of him on his Hawaii vacation! O_O lol What are the odds!? lol

I guess some people have unknown twins in the world they know nothing about? JOKE! I know some people do look alike!

But, Obviously I can't post the you tube video or pics here cause it's a paparazzi pic of blanket and that's not aloud here! So if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about you can PM me if you want?

By the way, I know the alleged Judge photo was denied by his office! But, I doubt they can do the same for this other pic! :D lol

wonderful videos ashtanga! they really makes you think about some things..

EXACTLY! and this sometimes makes me really crazy!!!! Why some fans think they are more important then his kids ?? They never think about all possible threats against him, his kids, his family... even agaist fans when they are thousands on same place.
I just think that ppl should be with open eyes and look at the story. Even only to find who killed him.

When there's photos of the children visibly crying at the memorial, video's and screens of family members vehemently denying any hoax, and other members of the family conducting their own death investigations. "Michael wouldn't do this to his friends/family" is a good enough explanation to dispute a hoax, IMO.

excuse me, but we even can disput kids crying. But i prefer to not go there, because this will lead us no where. You said the family denyed - i never saw them do this. I saw them been asked few times directly during, but they never ever said a word. But i saw a video where Marlon and Jackie laughed as crazy one on 26 june 2009 while in the same time fans tried to tell them how they sorry for their lost.
And well there are ppl who would prefer to do this to their family, but keep this family alive. We have no idea what was the situation. then how we can close our eyes with "Michael wouldn't do this to his friends/family" ?

till the moment i have NOT met/saw person (i mean fan) who can prove (put the facts on a way to prove this) Michael is gone. The only reason i have heard from this fans is -- Michael won't do this to us.
Here in this thread there are many fans who are smart rational reasoning ppl , and if this topic exist it's because there are too many strange things that don't add up.

Yes, it's very possible the hoax to be something they created to keep the noise forever, but this made them even worse.

[youtube]JQPFGLYT-4Q&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]xVSRzoKiA68[/youtube]

:ph34r:

I watched the top video earlier today on you tube, and it certianly made me think. I mean it really made me think twice about everything. :doh:
Uncanny similarities between 'to kill a mocking bird' and MJ's experiences. This video is well thought about. I know the fans are divided on this, but I'm keeping an open mind. I weep for Michael I truely do. I hope he is at peace now because the sheer weight of being accused of that filth was too much for any man to bear. :innocent::boohoo

I watched the top video earlier today on you tube, and it certianly made me think. I mean it really made me think twice about everything. :doh:
Uncanny similarities between 'to kill a mocking bird' and MJ's experiences. This video is well thought about.
MagicalXscapism is very intelligent and I became a fan of your videos. It is very well thought out and elaborated.

I know the fans are divided on this, but I'm keeping an open mind. I weep for Michael I truely do. I hope he is at peace now because the sheer weight of being accused of that filth was too much for any man to bear. :innocent::boohoo
Just..... >>> :hug:

excuse me, but we even can disput kids crying. But i prefer to not go there, because this will lead us no where. You said the family denyed - i never saw them do this. I saw them been asked few times directly during, but they never ever said a word. But i saw a video where Marlon and Jackie laughed as crazy one on 26 june 2009 while in the same time fans tried to tell them how they sorry for their lost.
And well there are ppl who would prefer to do this to their family, but keep this family alive. We have no idea what was the situation. then how we can close our eyes with "Michael wouldn't do this to his friends/family" ?

till the moment i have NOT met/saw person (i mean fan) who can prove (put the facts on a way to prove this) Michael is gone. The only reason i have heard from this fans is -- Michael won't do this to us.
Here in this thread there are many fans who are smart rational reasoning ppl , and if this topic exist it's because there are too many strange things that don't add up.

Yes, it's very possible the hoax to be something they created to keep the noise forever, but this made them even worse.

As I said earlier in this thread, there was another thread on this forum where Randy asked "believers" to just stop pushing the idea, it was on twitter, I don't know what became of the thread, but it was here, it was in response to the "Vanity Fair" article that claimed Michael was alive and would be secretly attending a tribute event. There's facts that support the claim that Michael left us on the day of June 25th, whereas there isn't anything but hypothesis' and opinions backed by great research to support otherwise. Like I said also in this thread, I will continue to remain open minded when I see something that legitimately raises question, but the common videos and photos and claims of "Murray being at Point A with the judge..." Or bringing up a death threat from 1993, as proof that Michael may be alive just isn't enough to keep me from questioning or disputing these claims with facts.

If I understood correctly, this thread was here for everyone with differentiating opinions to come here and discuss, if I'm wrong and it's strictly for people who share the same thought, then I apologize for all that was said...But I'm not sure if that's the case or not.

Too many strange things were discovered in all this.
After more than a month of deep shock and destroying sadness I was able to go to YT and see some things that I didn"t know before.
I can speak for myself...I deal with death very hard but I am not a delusional person.
Being a Michael - fan for more than 28 years I understand many things about him.
And thinking that he faked it for his or safety of his kids is indeed not so crazy at all.
He is a very complex and misterious person. He suffered a lot. He was haunted.
He was a threat for a certain group of people. He had the power that no other man had. There are a LOT of reasons.

From what I remember...

All randy said on Twitter was that he was disturb that the organizer of that show would say MJ would be there!

He didn't say anything about believers needing to stop pushing nor that people needed to stop saying MJ was alive!

Back