The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

MJ would if he had a message to gain out of it. Did any of you check Murray's last twt? sounds like he was speaking for MJ.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^What did he say?

DrConradMurray^^^
Follow Lists

When one is confined you cannot be direct with the message you would like to present. Step back and look at the big picture. God Bless
about 10 hours ago via web

DrConradMurray^^^
Follow Lists

When one is confined you cannot be direct with the message you would like to present. Step back and look at the big picture. God Bless
about 10 hours ago via web

:scratch:

Link?

Well, but nobody is sure what this twitter account is true. For me, it's fake.

Last edited:

After seeing Katherine's sadness in yesterday's Oprah interview, the 5 % of maself that believed in the hoax became 0.01 %.

Last edited:

Things like this have happened a few times already and time after time we get back to the point we do believe a little in the hoax.

After seeing Katherine's sadness in yesterday's Oprah interview, the 5 % of maself that believed in the hoax just became 0.01 %.

True, True! But, when Prince said "coco-cola" I'm not gonna lie I said..."Huh?":mello: lol

But....It was a really sad interview indeed! But, I'm still a HOPER.....:angel::(

Murray account posts strategically.

I cried through the whole interview.

The only thing that stood out to me was when Katie said that Joe called her and said they took someone from Michael's house and the body was fully covered, which they only do when the person has already died. That contradicts all the stories about doctors trying to revive him for hours and the ambulance picture. Unless of course by fully, he meant up to his chest. :shrugs:

I cried through the whole interview.

The only thing that stood out to me was when Katie said that Joe called her and said they took someone from Michael's house and the body was fully covered, which they only do when the person has already died. That contradicts all the stories about doctors trying to revive him for hours and the ambulance picture. Unless of course by fully, he meant up to his chest. :shrugs:

I cried through almost the whole interview.
You're right about the part of Joe calling her. Another thing that got me thinking was when Paris told about her and Michael practicing acting, for a minute I had to think about people saying the memorial part of her was al an act.

But to be honest I lost a big part of my believe in the hoax after I saw this interview.

I cried through almost the whole interview.
You're right about the part of Joe calling her. Another thing that got me thinking was when Paris told about her and Michael practicing acting, for a minute I had to think about people saying the memorial part of her was al an act.

But to be honest I lost a big part of my believe in the hoax after I saw this interview.

Good point about Paris practicing her acting with Michael.

I'm still where I was before though, which is mostly non-believer, but I like to keep a little hope alive. :(

Here is a video i just discovered. I loved this uploader's video about the "new album" cover, i mean i thought this person was serious, but because of the following video um.... i dunno:

[YOUTUBE]LRu3DdikKBs[/YOUTUBE]

Another thing that got me thinking was when Paris told about her and Michael practicing acting, for a minute I had to think about people saying the memorial part of her was al an act.
Good point about Paris practicing her acting with Michael.

Yes... I was also thinking about it. :fear:

Well, I'm still keeping my open mind and I just want the whole truth about what happened to appear. The whole thing still remains a big mess.

http://www.michaeljacksonpseudocide.com/

^Has a video talking about "MJ" new song beat sounding like the "Flight of the bumble bee" classical song! O_O Pearl Jr. makes a connection to to the death hoax, an interesting one!

Because the bumble bee song was featured in a play that has someone trying to convince someone he is alive! lol Watch and comment please! I think it does sound like the song a bit! Cool! Funny how BN song mentions writing his obituary too! o_O SMH

^^ I though the same - funny how "obituary" is in BN......

http://www.michaeljacksonpseudocide.com/

^Has a video talking about "MJ" new song beat sounding like the "Flight of the bumble bee" classical song! O_O Pearl Jr. makes a connection to to the death hoax, an interesting one!

Because the bumble bee song was featured in a play that has someone trying to convince someone he is alive! lol Watch and comment please! I think it does sound like the song a bit! Cool! Funny how BN song mentions writing his obituary too! o_O SMH

I can not see the video. Does not work for me. :doh:

I am assuming you guys did not watch Mrs Katherine Jackson and MJ3 on Oprah, did you? :depressed:
Un-be-lie-va-ble! *sigh*

I am assuming you guys did not watch Mrs Katherine Jackson and MJ3 on Oprah, did you? :depressed:
Un-be-lie-va-ble! *sigh*

I did. Very painful to watch. But what fan wouldn't hold out for a little hope.

Have you seen the hoax vids? Some are very, very good. Perhaps it is marketing strategy by Sony.

^^ I though the same - funny how "obituary" is in BN......
Please read the bold part bellow!

Have you seen the hoax vids? Some are very, very good. Perhaps it is marketing strategy by Sony.
Of course it is!!! Sometimes I wonder how many people really *pay attention* (I mean REALLY) to what is being said on "Money" lyrics! I mean seriously! It's there, Michael alarmed all of us, but very few people *really* listened to that I think.
I am very sorry really! :( My reality is far from a hoax!

Unfortunately I was never able to watch The Jacksons A Family Dynasty (I'd love to) and the other day I was watching the few parts where 3T appears and that was when I saw the PAIN in Tito's face, God it is so there in his face :( and also Jackie... the way he tries to talk but tears dont let him to. :( You can SEE it, you can FEEL it, well, I personally can!
Now what about Mrs Jackson? :no: She killed me with her tears and she isn't even able to talk that much about Michael without crying! Now what about the children?

Ok. Thats all!

I can not see the video. Does not work for me. :doh:

It was suppose to be on youtube but, I think cause of copyright it was removed? So in her video she says go to her websites to watch it! It was also on here www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com but, I didn't post that link cause that's the one that didn't work for me! LOL Maybe for u it will? :/

Yes. I watched too and it's the hope however small that keeps me going! :C

Perhaps it is marketing strategy by Sony.
:bugeyedOh lord that would be SCARY! But, I don't think so cause there are mostly real fans behind those hoax vids!?

But, u really never know who are being real with there beliefs!? So, I say to everyone be cautious! U don't have to believe any of it! I am just keeping an open mind don't want to ignore anything, I'm watching everything like a hawk!

Also most of it falls in the murder theory more then most realize!:ph34r:
Sad...but, true IMO!:(

Last edited:

I was watching Marie Osmond being interviewed by Oprah discussing her son's death and she said she and her daughter prepared the body themselves. She wanted him to look like her son. So I guess they do let people do that.

Un-be-lie-va-ble! *sigh*
i did watch the interview,and yes it hurt me very much,i don,t believe 100% in all this hoax buisness,but like someone else said,i hold on to that little hope,thats what kept me going for all this time,last year the week of the memorial i flew to los angeles i thought this would bring me some closure,but it did not,michael has been in my life for 25yrs and the thought of him no longer being in it,well i don,t wanna think about that,so please don,t speak of us like we are cold hearted,because there are many fans just like me who cannot except it,call it denial or whatever you want,some people find it easier to move on than others,

Last edited:
bluetopez;3069726 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB8GY-UAYH8

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tB8GY-UAYH8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Interesting vid.

Here is Jackie's lyrics from Bonnie Cox's site:
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/11/we-know-whats-going-on-dont-we.html

[FONT=&quot]Story on Jackie’s single with words from Michael included in the lyrics:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Jackie-Jackson-Returns-to-the-prnews-1297806261.html?x=0&.v=1 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The lyrics to the song, as much as this person could get from the single released on ITunes:[/FONT]

We Know What's Going On
by Jackie Jackson

Have you heard the news
The choice is up to you
It’s time for us to come together now

What are you waiting for?
We can’t take no more
We got to chase the dream
??

We can make that change
I know you feel the same
Call all your friends and shout it out

We’re going to take the lead
We’re going to make history
We’re not goin’ hesitate (?)\
We’re going to celebrate

Everybody
See, you know what’s going on
But together, we’re too strong
And the sun is going to shine
If we open up your eyes (yeah, yeah)

Gotta listen to your heart
We can make a brand new start
Cause today, we’re going to fly
Even higher than the sky (yeah, yeah)

Cause we know what’s going on
Now we understand
Let’s go hand in hand
I know we can build a brand new day

What are you waiting for?
We can’t take no more
We’re going to chase the dream
??

To build on your own
But you’re not alone
Together, let’s unite
And fight away

We’re going to take the lead
We’re going to make history
We’re not goin’ hesitate (?)
We’re going to celebrate

Everybody

Oh!
Everybody
Everybody
Everybody
Have you heard the news
Everybody
Everybody
Everybody
Have you hear the news

Everybody

MJ’s voice from a 2002 speech: “Today, we can make a change in the world. Together, we can help stop racism. Together, we can help stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. “

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
“It is our only hope and without hope, we are lost.”

Come on! Cause we know what’s going on
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

“Together we can make a change in the world…”
“..without fear…”
I know you feel the same

Credit for the lyrics go to this person at this location http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=15362

I was watching Marie Osmond being interviewed by Oprah discussing her son's death and she said she and her daughter prepared the body themselves. She wanted him to look like her son. So I guess they do let people do that.

I watched it too; heartbreaking. I sensed the same deep pain in Mrs Jackson and Ms Osmond, something no mother should have to experience. :cry: KJ's tears wiped away most of my remaining hope that Michael's among us on earth.

i did watch the interview,and yes it hurt me very much,i don,t believe 100% in all this hoax buisness,but like someone else said,i hold on to that little hope,thats what kept me going for all this time,last year the week of the memorial i flew to los angeles i thought this would bring me some closure,but it did not,michael has been in my life for 25yrs and the thought of him no longer being in it,well i don,t wanna think about that,so please don,t speak of us like we are cold hearted,because there are many fans just like me who cannot except it,call it denial or whatever you want,some people find it easier to move on than others,

Well said. I think a lot of us feel this way, for all us long time fans we have felt connected to Michael all our lives and we can't just let go. Surely it is good to keep an open mind to all possibilities? I don't pretend to believe or disbelieve I just want to look at everything and hold on to that tiny speck of hope.

Back