The I don't know what I would do without thread.....

I don't know what I'd do without KIND, CARING, CONSIDERATE and HELPFUL people in this world..Those who help without asking, who ask you how you're doing and genuinly want to know instead of just using it as an equivalent to hi, who listen to you and who don't judge you...

i dont know what i would do without my bestfriend shes the best thing thats ever happend to me without her id probably be depressed

I don't know what to do without good, smart brains :lol: seriously, how would the world be?

^ the same with me
laugh.gif

I don't know what I would do without my cat

I don't know what I'd do without certain people in my life. I would crumble, that's for sure. They're my rock.
I don't know what I'd do without my mother. I love her so much.
I don't know what I'd do without animals, for they give me a feeling of contentment I can't find with people.
I don't know what I'd do without music and beautiful feelings it gives me.

I don't know what I'd do without You, Dear Lord :)
( Thank You so much for cutting off the electricity & water this evening on a few hours :yes:
So, instead to be busy with it all, I needed to read the Bible with the flashlight exactly in This hours,
and exactly that part, You showed to me :) and to Pray, while looked at the night sky & moon :wub:
I needed Your support this evening. Thank you So Much! )

I don't know what I'd do without you, Dear Friends :)

I don't know what I'd do without music, good people, animals and beauty of nature :)

I don't know what I'd do without my friends,
I counldn't ask for better friends :girl_sigh:I love them all to death! :girl_in_love:

I don't know what I would do without my beautiful babies :wub:

My whole family.... seriously they are the greatest and I am so blessed to have them :wub:

Back