The "I remember when..." thread

i remember when so many kids at school humiliated me when I was about 10 or 11. Omg I had completely forgotten that moment up until now. Kids can be cruel sometimes :(

Yes they can be. :hug: I hope you're ok.

aww they can be like children cant they adorable tho ive got a foal and his mom and sister

and he dont like to be in one little bit

Yes. :) mine became my best friend at one point because he was the only one who I could not worry about stabbing me in the back. I miss him so much... when I think back to the days where it would just be he and I, riding in the sunset on our own... *sighs and gets nostalgic*

The remember when I took care of 'T' when she was a baby, I miss her sometimes, I can't believe she's 16yo now :(

I remember when I put my head on the desk in class yearssssss ago! I had a migraine, and my teacher gave me a detention!

Haha weird how even though it was a bad thing, I miss small things like this.

I remember being allowed to go all over the place to many nieghborhoods with a big ol' pillowcase for candy on Halloween and my parents, and none of the parents, feeling worried about us kids. So sad, how fun has been curtailed because of changing times. :(

Yeah you can't do anything now... it's a sad age we're living in. :no:

I remember when I first heard this song and broke down. Weird how songs can make you feel all emotions.

^ wow, lend me some :lol: :p

I remember when my shoe fell off as I got on the bus and it sped off and I shouted for them to stop so I could get my shoe, and the conductor jumped out and pelted at full speed back to pick up my shoe and then everyone on the bus cheered when I got my shoe back!!

That was a great moment lol

I remember when I got into a conversation with a drunk policeman about how corrupt they are and not to trust them, even him :mello: He was holding his gun at the time. I felt so safe :wub: :mello:

I remember when I was a kid and I was completely obsessed with HIStory. That album got me through so much. I used to write the lyrics on my hand in school :wub: And write them on the desk lol oops. I kinda miss those times. Dancing to Michael in my room and yeah. Ahhh.

I remember when I won an oscar. Well...I WILL remember...when it happens. Then I can say that I remember winning one :yes:

Back