The "I remember when..." thread

I remember my primary school days...wish i could turn bck time :(

I remember when I used to be the only chick called out to be on the schools football team.

I remember when someone told me that I would die in a car crash. :mellow: I didn't want to know how I'd die, thanks?? =S

^ :lol: my son loved that song he was a baby in a walker and would run from whatever room is was in to come listen... literally so fast the wheels would skid :rofl:

I remember when I had more enthusiasm :swoon:

I remember playing with my cat Max all the time. I miss him.

I remember whe my dog just took my sandwhich right out of my hand
When i wasnt looking!!!!
Meany she was! :lol:

I remember when on a school trip to France, these chicks were convinced that their hotel room was haunted because there was glow-in-the-dark paint on the wall. Everyone was crowding around, and I thought I'd turn the light off so everyone could see the writing.

Omg.

Everyone ran out screaming and crying, thinking a ghost had turned off the light. I just DIDN'T have the heart to tell them it was me. :rofl:!!! I didn't mean to cause that. :rofl:!!! GOD I'm dead thinking about it. :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when on a school trip to France, these chicks were convinced that their hotel room was haunted because there was glow-in-the-dark paint on the wall. Everyone was crowding around, and I thought I'd turn the light off so everyone could see the writing.

Omg.

Everyone ran out screaming and crying, thinking a ghost had turned off the light. I just DIDN'T have the heart to tell them it was me. :rofl:!!! I didn't mean to cause that. :rofl:!!! GOD I'm dead thinking about it. :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!

:rollin::rollin::rollin:

I remember when Fred Durst was parked on his motorcycle in front of my work here and all the girls were going nuts over him. :huh: People crack me up sometimes. :lol:

Omg.

:lmao:

That is so funny.....yet just a tad bit mean :toofunny:

I remember when i went to the michael jackson history concert in 96..THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! :wild:

I remember when I didn't have all these thoughts to remember. :sleep:

I remember when the video of "black ir white" premiared:)

Back