The "I remember when..." thread

^ So true. Awful. Will it ever change? Probably not. *sigh*

I remember when I believed my mum when she said that before I was born, I was "a twinkle in her eye" :wub::lol:

^ I know, I remember her saying it :lol: I was so young! Bless :p

Oh yeah, tell me about it... the cost of things nowadays. I remember when chewing gum was 17p a pack. It's around 60p a pack now - outrageous!!!

^ I know, and what with this credit crunch *rolls eyes* lol

I remember when hearing the icecream van was the most exciting thing ever! "THE ICECREAM MAN IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :woohoo: LOOOL Eddie Murphy :rofl: omg :rofl:

Yup lol... imagine what it's gonna be like in 100 years time!

I remember when mobile phones (not even that long ago) were the size of BRICKS! LOL! Now they have the internet, cameras, etc etc :blink:!!

^ Don't :lol: I hope not! LOL

Oh gosh, I know :eek:

I remember when my mum told my brother and I that we were going to Disneyworld for the first time :woohoo: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I always wanted to go there! You lucky, clucky ducky :wild:

I remember when I saw about 6 foxes congregating on my shed :eek: :lol:

^ CLUCKY DUCKY?! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK I'M SO CLUCKING EXCITED! :mellow: lol lol!!

Haha, I remember when I had tea and biscuits with the local fox in the den. :mellow:

I remember when my brother came home from school asking to go on a school trip and told my mum how much it was and she said hmm i'm not sure thats a little pricey and he said.... Oh it's ok you don't have to give them money, you can just give them a cheque :rofl:

I remember back in school when my Geography teacher was telling us about mushrooms growing in damp places, and someone said, "Sir... is that why they're umbrella shaped?" :rofl:!!!

LOL!!

I remember when I used to collect pop bottles for change
those were the days

:eek: omg we used to do that too... well in scotland anyways, Loved it when I was on holiday there that was one of my highlights :huh: :lol:

I remember when it was only 10p for a bag or chips/fries and now it's £1 :blink:

I remember on Sunday I was driving on the freeway in this area over here that thankfully hasn't been developed, just beautiful hills, cows, and horses :wub: it was really windy and all of a sudden the biggest red tail hawk I've ever seen swooped down from a tree like 10 feet above my car across the freeway, it was sooooo beautiful :wub:

Back