The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

This is a tweet made just a few minutes ago from the Jacksons:

ALLJACK5ONS if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does

Please know they are truly suffering.

:mello:

I'm disgusted. I can't believe "fans" are actually tweeting to the Jackson's that they're not genuinely missing Mike. I think most fans truly feel like they knew MJ personally or know him more than his own family does :crazy: Get a grip people.

Last edited:
I will never understand why some people think that they are faking their emotions. They just lost their little brother, who I know they love..

Me neither but there are some people here who don't think they are grieving. Not a whole lot but some.

You do know he hated the Victory Tour. That has been confirm by several sources, including Michael himself in Moonwalker. Which is why he walked out the moment they talked about taking the tour worldwide.

Also, if he was at his happiness performing with is brothers, he would had toured with them again instead of avoiding another tour with them like the plague. Even if he hated touring, he chose to do it by himself every time instead of going with his brothers. That should tell us something.

By the way they act with each other in a studio, I can only the nightmare they are when planning or going on a tour. They are like chickens with their heads cut off and I doubt this is new since they acted like this in the first episode, which was before Michael's death.

So, I highly doubt he was at his happiness when he performed with them. I also think his other tours are better than Victory, imo.

do not waste your time :).

I personally think the Bad tour was the best MJ vocally of all his solo ones while the others were average for someone of Michael's caliber. TII probably would have been better than Dangerous and HIStory in terms of performing and everything.

I do think MJ looks great performing with his brother. I hate listening to J5 songs with other performers. It just doesn't sound right. Some of my favorite MJ concerts have been the Anniversary Special, Victory, and Bad tours.

About the show, the last 5 minutes puts everything in perspective for this fan. As much as fans say they love MJ, no one is suffering more than his family. This is the little brother who they grew up with, sang with, and shared their lives with for almost 15 years on stage. You can't get any closer than that. The experienced alot of incredible highs and lows together that no one from the outside will ever understand or be able to relate to. As much as I can say I loved MJ as a artist, since I can remember, the Jackson's loved him a different kind of way. NOTHING can compare to that. Its terrible that some fans have the audacity to question the sincerity of their emotions regarding their brother death.

Last edited:
I personally think the Bad tour was the best MJ vocally of all his solo ones while the others were average for someone of Michael's caliber. TII probably would have been better than Dangerous and HIStory in terms of performing and everything.

I do think MJ looks great performing with his brother. I hate listening to J5 songs with other performers. It just doesn't sound right. Some of my favorite MJ concerts have been the Anniversary Special, Victory, and Bad tours.

About the show, the last 5 minutes puts everything in perspective for this fan. As much as fans say they love MJ, no one is suffering more than his family. This is the little brother who they grew up with, sang with, and shared their lives with for almost 15 years on stage. You can't get any closer than that. The experienced alot of incredible highs and lows together that no one from the outside will ever understand or be able to relate to. As much as I can say I loved MJ as a artist, since I can remember, the Jackson's loved him a different kind of way. NOTHING can compare to that. Its terrible that some fans have the audacity to question the sincerity of their emotions regarding their brother death.

Wonderful post! I wish somehow the brothers could see it.

:mello:

I'm disgusted. I can't believe "fans" are actually tweeting to the Jackson's that they're not genuinely missing Mike. I think most fans truly feel like they knew MJ personally or know him more than his own family does :crazy: Get a grip people.
Well, some of them have claimed that Paris was faking it too. That is how crazy some fans have become. I wish the jacksons wouldn't tweet in response to these people. There are some very mean people in the world.

Exactly,
I was thinking about this yesterday,
at how some fans are blaming The jackson family,
and that Michael didnt loved his brothers or didnt want them to do a show.

come on... come on...

Think for a second,

Michael loved them all,
But it was hard to work with them.
example
we all have alot of brothers and sisters.

I have and I love them all, but its not like, I want
to work with them or live with them,
If I believe I can do it better on my own,
Ill do it on my own.
its better that way, when you work or live together
it leads to confrontations.

But we all know Michael saw good in everyone,
obviously you never learned what Michael was about
if you think that Michael didnt like them,
or didnt want them to do good.

he wanted to do them good.
he always said that.

how has this thread turned into this lol its supposed to be about the dynasty show lol calm down lol

Still Looking For Episodes 5& 6.
I'm an international viewer.

:clapping:
Exactly,
I was thinking about this yesterday,
at how some fans are blaming The jackson family,
and that Michael didnt loved his brothers or didnt want them to do a show.

come on... come on...

Think for a second,

Michael loved them all,
But it was hard to work with them.
example
we all have alot of brothers and sisters.

I have and I love them all, but its not like, I want
to work with them or live with them,
If I believe I can do it better on my own,
Ill do it on my own.
its better that way, when you work or live together
it leads to confrontations.

But we all know Michael saw good in everyone,
obviously you never learned what Michael was about
if you think that Michael didnt like them,
or didnt want them to do good.

he wanted to do them good.
he always said that.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I agree with all those who posted positive things about the Jacksons.

How can anyone doubt their sincere love for Michael. That is like saying Michael is a horrible person that his brothers don't even miss? If we, though strangers, could love him so much, what more his true flesh & blood. True family dynamics work that way - even when you have disagreements, you still love & care for each other.

I love their reality show - I know Michael would have loved it too.

I agree with all those who posted positive things about the Jacksons.

How can anyone doubt their sincere love for Michael. That is like saying Michael is a horrible person that his brothers don't even miss? If we, though strangers, could love him so much, what more his true flesh & blood. True family dynamics work that way - even when you have disagreements, you still love & care for each other.

I love their reality show - I know Michael would have loved it too.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Tito and Jackie have made me cry at times and I don't think they were acting at all. Look at their eyes when they speak about Michael. I can see sadness in their eyes. I liked what Tito said at the end that they all would give anything to have Michael back even if he never sang again. I feel like that too. I wish Michael came back and I wouldn't care if he sang or performed again. I would want him alive and well and with his kids.

Tito and Jackie have made me cry at times and I don't think they were acting at all. Look at their eyes when they speak about Michael. I can see sadness in their eyes. I liked what Tito said at the end that they all would give anything to have Michael back even if he never sang again. I feel like that too. I wish Michael came back and I wouldn't care if he sang or performed again. I would want him alive and well and with his kids.

I don't care whether Michael sang or got on another stage ever again as long as we could have him back here :cry:

Thanks for the link, just seen the sixth episode! The last five minutes had me in tears, going to Forest Lawn was so painful to watch. He shouldn't be there, he should be in London.

The final episode was so so moving. Many tears were shed..
I think they are a beautiful family for opening themselves up to their and Michael's fans like they do. They do it all out of love.. It's so clear that they miss and love Michael endlessly. They are so devoted to him. It's very touching.

Do people actually think they don't miss Michael????

come on now......I know pain when I see it and there is no fronting in this series. They miss their brother dearly, there is no acting.

The last episode was very very emotional:( I cannot imagine how they are feeling...god bless them.

Does anyone have a link for download them in good quality please?
Because I could find only the first episode on megaupload in good quality. The other: nothing, nada, que dalle
smiley.gif

a question. why the hell is there no upload for all these episodes???

Yeah, hehe. Would be nice with some HD uploads. I haven't seen episode 3. Episode 4 is this weekend, can't wait, but i NEED watch episode 3 before that!

Back