The Jacksons - A Family Dynasty (Live TV Stream)~ ALL POSTS GO HERE!

I guess everyone's busy uploading "This is it bluray"
smiley.gif

Pentum 1-2-3, Jackson family dynasty, jackson family dynasty!.."
i think they know just this own words or it only jermaine knows lol

Do you know how Jackie and Jermain always fought? Well here is an excerpt about that from his ex-wife's book written in the 90's. Not a day went by that they weren't fighting whent they were trying to complete the 2300 Jackson Street Album. Most of the bickering was between Jackie and Jermaine both wanted to sing all the lead vocals. Jermaine was in the studio recording his lead vocals with Tito singing backup and Jackie went back in the studio and re-recorded Jermaines vocals. Does that sound familiar remember when Jackie deleted Jermaines vocals?

Do you know how Jackie and Jermain always fought? Well here is an excerpt about that from his ex-wife's book written in the 90's. Not a day went by that they weren't fighting whent they were trying to complete the 2300 Jackson Street Album. Most of the bickering was between Jackie and Jermaine both wanted to sing all the lead vocals. Jermaine was in the studio recording his lead vocals with Tito singing backup and Jackie went back in the studio and re-recorded Jermaines vocals. Does that sound familiar remember when Jackie deleted Jermaines vocals?
Yeah I had to think of the book when I watched that part.. just shows you that despite 2 decades and more passing these man (although I love Jackie) haven't matured one bit. And both of them are on the verge of turning 60, at least Jackie is and Jermaine isn't a spring chicken either with his 55 years.

I must admit it gets me pretty emocional when the bothers start to talk about Michael.
I've only seen 4 episisodes and I was hoping to see more excitement on the show but the truth is that is still pretty boring.
I felt pretty mad and dissapointed due to the fact Michael didn't have a place to rest when the bothers started to promote their program. I really thought they got advantage of Michael's fame and the situation that everybody knows.

Yes, when do they come back again? Do you know if there will be any more episodes. I love to see them again.

The bickering is normal in any family - especially when it is about creativity and conceptualizing a record or a show. I remember in my family we also had a bit of a dialogue just discussing about where we are spending our holidays. Big deal, right?

For me, the Jacksons are a special family, not perfect but special!

I recently re read that book at that part jumped out at me too! It seems that she was right coz they're still doing it even now. The boys haven't changed :)

I've seen a couple of episodes of this so far.

The Jackson brothers when they get together come across as a bunch of excitable kids. Its nice to see. They have their ups and downs and disagreements like all other families do and this only adds to their appeal. Its unfortunate that fans give them such a hard time, its unwarranted imo. Some fans like to dwell on past issues between the brothers or point out clashes of personalities between the brothers and Michael, but why bother??? Everyone has issues with their family and siblings at some point in life or another. When I watch this show I imagine Michael with them, he is so different from them imo, yet I love watching them all interact.

Tito has made me cry a few times watching it. Nice to see 3t aswell.

I've seen a couple of episodes of this so far.

The Jackson brothers when they get together come across as a bunch of excitable kids. Its nice to see. They have their ups and downs and disagreements like all other families do and this only adds to their appeal. Its unfortunate that fans give them such a hard time, its unwarranted imo. Some fans like to dwell on past issues between the brothers or point out clashes of personalities between the brothers and Michael, but why bother??? Everyone has issues with their family and siblings at some point in life or another. When I watch this show I imagine Michael with them, he is so different from them imo, yet I love watching them all interact.

Tito has made me cry a few times watching it. Nice to see 3t aswell.
Indeed. And I discovered how my favourite Jacksi was such a spoil sport, I still love him,but gawd, i wouldn't want to work with him. lol

I like Jackie too. He and Tito are my favourites. Its been quite an insight to be honest,I really knew nothing of their personalities. Marlon has surprised me too, I always thought he was reserved and quiet for some reason, though he never shuts up! You can tell theres such competition between them, though I dont know any group of brothers where this doesnt exist. My other half and his brothers, you cant get a word in when they get together!

i wish Michael was still here..it would have been great if he would have made an appearnce on the show. to see him with his brothers would have been great. to see them interact with each other..and laugh and joke.

Hi friends!
Who knows is there any links with another episodes (not first and second) availble? Not for USA. I miss some episodes and I can`t find them. :(
Help me please

Back