The last thing you said thread

Our friendship is going to be ruined by this game!! :hysterical:

''That concert was absolutely incredible'' referring to Queen's Rock Montreal, to the guy who works at Vue Cinema

aawwww....he's SO incredible gorgeous, sexy and wonderful, gosh, i can't stop looking at him. said out loud to myself while I was watching the making of stranger in moscow about 20 minutes ago while :doh: not being capable to comprehend how someone can be so perfect and beautiful?

Last edited:
It must be so nice to be able still listen to and watch MJ. I so totally wish I still could.:(

I don't understand. All these posts... you're really missing out on all the fun here ^_^ Michael is in a better place, free of the pain and isolation the world had forced him in. Michael would want you to smile, he would be so sad to see you upset. That's why he made all of this music, films, photographs. To live forever through them. He had a wonderful quote back in 2007:
"I know the creator will go but his works survives. That is why to escape death I attempt to bind my soul to my work."

Join us in celebrating Michael's life, work, and legacy of love, that's what the MJFAM is all about :)

Back