The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil Announcement Coming Nov 3rd

:thinking:
Ty for posting .

Michael Jackson saw many Cirque du Soleil shows. Now you, his biggest fans, can see what has been created to bring Michael’s legacy together with Cirque’s imagination. Keep watching MichaelJackson.com to ensure that you’re among the first to hear the big announcement November 3rd.

what is this exactly? An artificial concert?

Very excited!

I can't wait...MJ would have approved.

He loved CdS soooo much :(

Wow, can't wait to hear more news on this!

I'm not even gonna lie, that small teaser stirred a bit of excitement in me just now!:clapping:

I sure hope they revamp MJ's pitiful website to promote this cirque show and the new album coz right now there is NO way i'd visit that site for news. MJ fansites are much better.

If you go to Ticketmaster, type in Cirque du Soleil, on the left hand side, there is a list of all the Cirque shows. Its one of the last ones listed.

well since everytime they showed the stage michael was absent......im guessing theyre waiting 2 reveal the hologram

me too.i would love to see this show:)

signed up, looking forward to finding out more

in the interview with the guy for cirque the other week they said tickets would go on sale on nov 3rd.not sure what shows were going on sale though as there were mixed comments. show starts in vegas in december 2011 and stays there for 2 months then it goes on a usa tour for 2 years.then after that will go on a world tour for 2 years.after that a permenant show will happen in vegas. that show will be different to the one that goes on tour.

from the article is seems the show on tour will be like the elvis show that does the rounds. live band with video footage of mj.so an mj show without mj. i was hoping for a cirque style show but it seems that will happen with the permenant vegas show and this one is basically a concert using video footage.which to me is so heartbreaking

Anyone else finding it hard to muster up much enthusiasm for this thing?

If Michael ain't in it, I ain't interested...

For those of us who never had the privilege of attending his concert and witnessing his talents and magic, this is the closest we can get.

I feel the same, I don't mean to put a dampener on things. To me it's just heartbreaking more than anything. But, that said, I hope you all enjoy it! Michael surely did love CdS.

yeah i have to agree. if had been a typcial cirque show as i know them i might be more intrested. but the thought of a mj concert with the band and dancers and mj on a scree. to me is vomit inducing. its just another confimration of what has happened. and makes u realise this is all we now have.hurts like hell.

i can understand fans who never saw a concert liking the idea and wanting to go.but the emotions i have are totally fecked up on this. im glad its gonna be upwards of 4 years b4 this comes to europe. enough time to maybe decide one way or the other. one part of you is like its an mj event of course i should/want to go and i wold feel guilty for not going but then the other half is like why theres no mj. its all so horrible. kinda the same feeling i have towards a tribute concert

Found this on Ticketmaster! Name of the show is "Cirque Du Soleil: Michael Jackson, the Immortal World Tour"

http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?...arch&q=cirque+du+soleil&search.x=0&search.y=0

So excited!

got this from the google cache. It seems like they listed the show but then deleted it.

cirque.jpg

but the thought of a mj concert with the band and dancers and mj on a scree. to me is vomit inducing. its just another confimration of what has happened. and makes u realise this is all we now have.hurts like hell.

i can understand fans who never saw a concert liking the idea and wanting to go.but the emotions i have are totally fecked up on this.

We are all free to agree or disagree, but let's agree there must be nicer ways to disagree. If this makes you sick, please take into account it is not the case for many of us.

And will just add the same thing we always say to those leaving horrible comments against Michael in any Michael-related article online. If you are not interested, why do you waste your time reading the info? Really, if this makes you feel like vomiting, you will surely feel way better without reading this :doh:

just Googled "Cirque Du Soleil: Michael Jackson, the Immortal World Tour", many results

seem like there was a leak and then pages got deleted.

"Immortal" may really be the name of the tour, even of the new album.

Last edited:

It is sad, but that's no reason to attempt to rip the enjoyment out of other fans hearts and minds, by saying things like this shouldn't happen. Tons of us have never gotten to see Michael perform live, if this is what some may think it is, then this might be that chance. Not to mention there's now a whole new generation of Michaelmaniacs, and I'm sure this will be something that will please our modern youth as well.

just Googled "Cirque Du Soleil: Michael Jackson, the Immortal World Tour", many results

seem like there was a leak and then pages got deleted.

"Immortal" may really be the name of the tour, even of the new album.

ok thanks. maybe they were testing out the pages or someone put them live when they shouldnt have same as with the 02.

We are all free to agree or disagree, but let's agree there must be nicer ways to disagree. If this makes you sick, please take into account it is not the case for many of us.

And will just add the same thing we always say to those leaving horrible comments against Michael in any Michael-related article online. If you are not interested, why do you waste your time reading the info? Really, if this makes you feel like vomiting, you will surely feel way better without reading this :doh:
We are all free to agree or disagree,
i guess not seeing as you are telling me not to comment in this thread

i guess u dont understand the terminology of the phrases im using.if u think its the same as someone attacking mj. its my opinion im not telling anyone else how to feel. same ole in threads like this. nothing but a bunch of drama queens who jump on anyone that isnt estatic about every little thing and has the audacity to voice their opinion.dont u find it sickening that mj is gone and all we have left is a big screen with footage of on it while there are dancers and musicans there in person on stage? does that make u happy cause it sure doesnt make me happy and thats what i ment by vomit inducing.because it comfirms the reality of the situation we are all now in.

It is sad, but that's no reason to attempt to rip the enjoyment out of other fans hearts and minds, by saying things like this shouldn't happen.
no ones saying it shouldnt happen. just stating how horrible it is that it is happening because of the obvious reasons. every thread on here lately ends up the same:smilerolleyes: its a discussion board. not everyne has the same opinions/feelings so no need to act all defensive when not everyone is jumping up and down and is excited at the thought of this type of show happening because mj is gone.i have more intrest in seeing what type of show they create for the permenant residencey is vegas as that sounds more like a typcial cirque show. as i said i dont blame fans who never got the chance to see mj being excited at this idea but personally for me it just confirmed what has happened and where we are now at and were we will be for the rest of our lives. as i said by the time this comes to europe i might want to see it. but at this time everything is so fecked up that this is even happening. ie mj is gone!

Last edited:
Back