The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

may i say something - if we do another meet up pretty pretty please may it be in the summer holidays so im not at school :)

sorry that the 13th seemd to be ruined :(

GUYS! LAURA IS NOT THE ONE! lol she was not the girl on the stage, and she said that she spoke to the girl who was the organiser of that horrid group, but it was not her, trust me! Her lot were the other people sitting round with candles!

Ill try to leave it and forget tomorrow- i was so upset about monday yesterday but now im just angrey. Was the stage meant to be where we lay flowers and candles then? If so im more annoyed? Theres just no answers are there?

indeed it was. It was where we all laid our flowers and put candles the day after he died :(

GUYS! LAURA IS NOT THE ONE! lol she was not the girl on the stage, and she said that she spoke to the girl who was the organiser of that horrid group, but it was not her, trust me! Her lot were the other people sitting round with candles!

So the girl you just slaughtered on facebook is not the person? lol

Wil Vincent was though theres pics all over facebook of him

Guys ,i didnt see that girl Laura on stage although there was a lot of people on it i do remember a girl with long black hair who was doing as much as dreds guy was ,she was doing my head in shouting same crap as dreads

Guys ,i didnt see that girl Laura on stage although there was a lot of people on it i do remember a girl with long black hair who was doing as much as dreds guy was ,she was doing my head in shouting same crap as dreads

That who were trying to find >:-(

Look at this status from a lovely lovely guy that i met there.....who told me about MJ buying him his fav pizza.........

"I did have a good time in london but there were some nasty mj fans there saying they put the tribute together and got signiture and navi there and would not even let me dance at first they said i could then changed there minds. Once again said they put the avent together and i know thats bollocks .every fan who went was going to go anyway. Michael would be not happy with that at all you pushing fans about"

I also saw the dreadlock guy and a girl with black hair shouting in their megaphone...
grrr!

But as I said once before, it was the same when Michael was alive, and it's now the same.
Some fans always think they are better and act like they know what Michael would have wanted.
There was never one big unity among fans and there will never be...it's an illusion! People that have been fans for many years and experienced standing in front of his hotels, etc. probably agree with me.

I think peoples real issue with "Laura" is that yesterday people kept trying to post how they felt the vigil had turned out on a facebook wall and she kept deleting the comments, however polite they were, and banning the members (I'm not on facebook myself but I did get a link to the wall) And any negativity was blamed, by her, on MJJC. She may/may not have been the girl on the stage but i think her actions on this facebook wall were what upset people from here. And also she kept posting things like "what a great night" and "we did Michael proud" which a lot of us feel wasn't the case I guess.

I think peoples real issue with "Laura" is that yesterday people kept trying to post how they felt the vigil had turned out on a facebook wall and she kept deleting the comments, however polite they were, and banning the members (I'm not on facebook myself but I did get a link to the wall) And any negativity was blamed, by her, on MJJC. She may/may not have been the girl on the stage but i think her actions on this facebook wall were what upset people from here. And also she kept posting things like "what a great night" and "we did Michael proud" which a lot of us feel wasn't the case I guess.

Exactly!! :)

easy go into options, sound tab and mute all, it will stay like that forever. ;)

Ill have a look into it now!!

lol, seems like everyone left. I'm not that fond of the chatroom to be honest....

Anyway, all things aside, the positives were nice :) I saw one or two people from MJJC, but didnt get a chance to speak to many people.

Also, I dont know who she was, but on the right hand side at the front of the barrier, there was a girl who I'm sure is on MJJC. She was stood in front of me, and I didnt talk to her because I was too busy with candles and stuff, and it was hardly the time or the place, but I thought she was amazingly beautiful :) And she helped me light my candle a few times which was nice, lol.

I'm just uploading my photo's now. OMG, they're so beautiful. :( They are just of the memorial, none of people or anything. I will post them in the thread. Makes me realise how loved Michael was! Please everyone, just forget about the upset...it's pointless now.

I'm just uploading my photo's now. OMG, they're so beautiful. :( They are just of the memorial, none of people or anything. I will post them in the thread. Makes me realise how loved Michael was! Please everyone, just forget about the upset...it's pointless now.

I agree :) meeting people was the best bit :)

What about Hyde Park? Thats a big open space where us guys can get together and have our own area.

What do you think?

right next to the lanesbrough and dorch. id prefer using the ledger.outside of the centre and with no connection to mj. for fans who spent the last 10-15 years sat outside mjs hotels theres no way they will go near them again

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I'm totally digging this picture, the glove, capturing a moment being captured... it's so simple, yet so expressive.

I'm glad you liked it, this was one of those rare occasions where I kept my finger on the shutter - in all I took 30 pics each showing different views of the screen in front and this kid next to the person had an MJ doll and with that in shot it looked pretty awesome.

Back