The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1]

Hi guys. I am from Italy. My boyfriend and I will go to the O2 Arena on 13th July..Can we join you once at the O2? We need to celebrate Michael so hardly and give a sense to this trip!!See you!

I'll be there with my husband. Might get some friends to join us as well. I've been crying ever since he went away.:cry: I can't dnace or sing to his music at this time. I heard Man In the Mirrir yesterday and it tore me up! I am hoping that being around all of you will help me celebrate his life, and be a happy fan once again. It'll be be theraputic for me. Thanks for this. Has the O2 said anything?

Hi dears! Italian Forum Michael Jackson FanSquare would like to partecipate to the vigil! We would like to join you at the O2 Arena! Some of forum administrators would like to contact you but they don't succed in registering!If you can give us more informations,we will appreciate it! Thank you!

Me and my girlfriend will be there. We will give Michael his opening night. :(

I'll be there a few nights aswell. I was supposed to see Michael on the 22nd, so I'll be there then aswell.

I'll be at the O2

I'll be there. :cry:

i absolutely cant wait to meet all of you... the reason might be a sad one, but i feel better already knowing you are all feeling the same way about mike as i do :(

Gaz do you reckon we could try to get hold of the rehearsal video for the Vigil, See if AEG will screen it for us all? Think that would be amazing for all the fans there etc...from the pics we have seen it looked A-MAZING!

Last edited:

This is gonna sound like a dumb question but ive never been to a vigil....so wat happens or is it all quite spontaneous?

This is gonna sound like a dumb question but ive never been to a vigil....so wat happens or is it all quite spontaneous?

We turn up, we can all chat amongst one another about Michael, give each other support, lay down flowers for Michael, put up posters and pictures of Michael. And when it get a little darker, we can light candles and all have a sing a long of Michael's music, dance and so on.

Just a time to celebrate Michael's life. x

hey

this is my first message since i'm here in the MJJC...
i would soooooo love to come, but right now i'm an au pair in NY - USA...
does anybody knows about a meeting except at the Apollo in Harlem in New York???
i went there and it was... no words to discribe...
but i mean like a "real" fan meeting...

i'm here since january and met some friends, but they are no MJ fans so they coul't really understand...

i read the post's as it happened and it was a good feeling to read that so many people feel the same way like me...
thx!!!

Will be there and bring some friends along, too..

this is my first time here and i will def be there R.I.P our king

Hi there
I just want to say that i am sorry i havent posted in a while just deverstated and so numb at wat has happen and it just wont sink in,i have been wanteing to do something like this i would love to go if i can,be so nice to be with real fans who understand what u r going though,as it seems like ppl cant understand why ur world has fallen apart,make me so mad as michael to me was my 1st love,wat do we bring with us?xxxx

can you tell me where the MJJC Club House so i can get to it

I'm coming to the vigil on the 13th too.

I will go to the O2 to lay flowers at July 13th.

I'm in.

I`ll be there..and one of my friend will be too.

I`ll Be There

me and my friend will come to the O2

I bet there will be lots of people! Bring flowers and stuff people!

I'll be there.

Me and my boyfriend will be there.

I am so devastated to the point where all my dreams, my happiness and my life feel shattered, my beautiful Michael has gone but I will always be there for him no matter what, to show him how much we love him. I have been feeling terribly low, I think this might help. Thanks for organising, really really appreciate it.

Back