**The Official Blogthings and Quiz Thread**

What Your Dreams Mean...

okay.jpg

Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.

You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.

Overall, you are very content in your life.

You tend to be a very productive thinker.

Your dreams indicate that you have very conflicted feelings.

You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.

What Your Dreams Mean...

okay.jpg

You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.

What Do Your Dreams Mean?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyourdreamsmeanquiz/[/url]

;)

What Your Dreams Mean...

okay.jpg

What Do Your Dreams Mean?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyourdreamsmeanquiz/[/url]

;)

You Are a Red Velvet Cake

velvet-cake.jpg

Rich, decadent, and sensual.
You have a deep appeal that transcends all trends.
You are the definition of passion: intense, adventurous, and seductive.

Re: What Do Your Dreams Mean?

What Your Dreams Mean...
okay.jpg

I woke up in the middle of the last night and don't remember the dreams which I had before..

And when I fell asleep again I had a feeling like everything going on in real, too vivid..
It was like I sit on my sofa, in the living room, the light was on..
I walked and looked at all stuff there in my room, noticed some new books.. Touched the wall..
I felt like I don't sleep, I even claped the palms and heard the sound.. But hands moved a bit slow, not as usual..
Then again sat on my sofa.. And found the envelope there, I opened it..
There was very beautiful postcards with the pics of birds on top, poems ( on english ), I began to read it.. All I remember it was amazing and had the rhyme.. And I said: ''Wow, it's all real...''
Also found the letter to me.. Someone wished me happyness and luck, talked something about destiny..
There was the phrase: ''I wish you to be happy''.. The handwriting was familiar..
And I remember there was mentioned ''Jacksons'', CD's? but why I don't remember anymore.
I found the sweetness/candies in the envelope also and some papers, looked like tickets or lotteries..
I sat on that sofa and felt very interested, exploring and reading everything..
Then I decided to wake up ( yes, I'm often can control my dreams ) and to check, what I'm doing
( what my body doing. I Never sleep walking, but tonight I felt worried and wanted to be sure and to check ).
And I woke up...
Everything was alright, I was on my sofa, covered with the blanket like a nice person lol.
The light was off.. Quiet night..

I closed my eyes and continued to sleep..
And this dream continued from the place where I woke up. lol

Again I dreamt about I sit and reading all those messages to me.. Ate the candy lol
Walked in my room, I noticed I had some other pyjamas on me and the blanket was different in that dream..
I went to look at the window.. There was like the early morning, people walked in the street..
I thought, my God, it's like reality.. And I decided to wake up again and to check that I not walking..
Woke up.. Yes, still everything was alright and I on my sofa covered with a blanket..

Continued to sleep.. And again this dream continued from the place I woke up..
I enjoyed to read the poems...
Then I felt suddenly someone is looked on me..
I turned around and saw... MJ sitting in my chair, smiling, laughing and looking on me.
And I felt like he was there a long time invisibly, watching what I'm doing... lol
I woke up...

Couldn't sleep after that till the morning..

A few hours later I again felt asleep.. That dream continued! lol :eek:
But this time my apartment looked much bigger, there was a lot of rooms, again saw MJ, but this time wasn't shocked.
Also there was a lot of women, looked nice ( maybe they was an Angels *shrugs* they talked on english and smiled all the time )
and I felt like I can ask them any question..
I asked about my personal stuff and got the answers, asked about Michael, they replied too..
The last thing I wanted to ask: ''Will I have a family and children'' ....but I didn't hear the answer because I began to wake up already *sigh*
I saw my grandmother which passed away..
And she said: ''I'm alright, don't worry. I still live, but on different level now''

*sigh*

I feel confused whole day after those dreams... :-|

Last edited:

I woke up in the middle of the last night and don't remember the dreams which I had before..

And when I fell asleep again I had a feeling like everything going on in real, too vivid..
I walked and looked at all stuff there in my room, noticed some new books.. Touched the wall..
I felt like I don't sleep, I even claped the palms and heard the sound.. But hands moved a bit slow, not as usual..
There was very beautiful postcards with the pics of birds on top, poems ( on english ), I began to read it.. All I remember it was amazing and had the rhyme.. And I said: ''Wow, it's all real...''
Also found the letter to me.. Someone wished me happyness and luck, talked something about destiny..
There was the phrase: ''I wish you to be happy''.. The handwriting was familiar..
And I remember there was mentioned ''Jacksons'', CD's? but why I don't remember anymore.
I found the sweetness/candies in the envelope also and some papers, looked like tickets or lotteries..
Then I decided to wake up ( yes, I'm often can control my dreams ) and to check, what I'm doing
( what my body doing. I Never sleep walking, but tonight I felt worried and wanted to be sure and to check ).
And I woke up...
Everything was alright, I was on my sofa, covered with the blanket like a nice person lol.

Again I dreamt about I sit and reading all those messages to me.. Ate the candy lol
Walked in my room, I noticed I had some other pyjamas on me and the blanket was different in that dream..
I went to look at the window.. There was like the early morning, people walked in the street..
I thought, my God, it's like reality.. And I decided to wake up again and to check that I not walking..
Woke up.. Yes, still everything was alright and I on my sofa covered with a blanket..

I turned around and saw... MJ sitting in my chair, smiling, laughing and looking on me.
And I felt like he was there a long time invisibly, watching what I'm doing... lol
I woke up...

But this time my apartment looked much bigger, there was a lot of rooms, again saw MJ, but this time wasn't shocked.
Also there was a lot of women, looked nice ( maybe they was an Angels *shrugs* they talked on english and smiled all the time )
I asked about my personal stuff and got the answers, asked about Michael, they replied too..
The last thing I wanted to ask: ''Will I have a family and children'' ....but I didn't hear the answer because I began to wake up already *sigh*
And she said: ''I'm alright, don't worry. I still live, but on different level now''

*sigh*

:(I'm sorry :kiss:

Last edited:

And I woke up...

I woke up...

*sigh*

You're very blessed to have had those dreams.

I believe the letters are from the 'other side' - symbolic gifts that you give yourself as you embrace your spirituality, spiritual guidance and inner-guidance.

Your grandmother came through :)... that's wonderful.

What Your Dreams Mean...
okay.jpg

Overall, you are very content in your life.

I think some dreams are a glimps into the future

does it mean anything if you dont remember your dreams? :unsure: I havent remembered my dreams for ages :eek:

Last edited:

Last night I dreamt of Elizabeth Taylor and she gave me toilet paper (!) and told to blow my nose :eek:

I have woken up from sneezing :lol:

Weird dreams continues! :p

^ :lol:

aww how sweet of her LOL

:lol:

yes, very sweet of her :)
I saw her also around 2 weeks ago and she gave me 2 cakes :tongue:

( and now this paper.. btw, two too! :lol: )

Last edited:

I love February... :) ( :lol: )

What Your Dreams Mean...
bad.jpg

Your dreams seem to show that you're very preoccupied with your fears and problems.

These bad dreams indicate that you need to spend more time on your issues during the day.

Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.

lollll never thought i would agree with something like this,but it is so true...

A few nights ago i had a dream that Bruce Willis adopted me as his son and invited me to live with him in the U.S i remeber writing a rather personal letter to him ( this was all in the dream) he must have liked/ felt sorry for me :lol: so i went over and the house was just WOW huge telly cream colour lether sofas piano e.t.c, it felt very real so i dunno if it was a glimps into the future or just me wishing it would happen :p

interesting dream with Bruise Willis :lol:

I am going to see if I can force myself to dream tonight and try to remember it :lol: doubt it will work :mello:

Last edited:

Hi Kate
wavesmile.gif
I'm o'k.. :)
How are you?

hi, I'm FINE..... I'm back at home for over one month.... and it's sunny and WHITE outside:D
warm regards to you:clover::D

Back