The Official MTV VMA Thread

Calm down dangerous. I seriously don't understand what the big deal is. Look at Brit's competition. Is it really such an uproar? Hardly. And some people DO think that "Piece of Me" is a good song. Remember that whole "opinion" concept that so few understand around here? Yeah, it's one of those. And people are taking the whole Perez is a member thing way out of order. Everyone is acting as if he is the sole person responsible for Britney's wins. Thousands voted. Not just him. The only fact needing to be considered is that Britney did indeed win and her competition was far from steep. Get over it. It's not a big deal. Congrats to Britney Spears.

The VIDEO sucks. That's my opinion :yes: Actually I dont really like the song, but that doesn't even matter. And you are welcome to your opinion, which you are free to state, and did!!!
dNobody thinks that Perez made Britney win, we just think that it shows how dumb these awards are that the "panel of voters" are not people who know anything special about music, they are just gossip column writers and stuff.

Ummmmm......Who even knows if Britney won fair and square? If she did, maybe ppl felt sorry for her, cause that vid CLEARLY didnt deserve to win...

Here's how I see it (this is one of those opinion things).
Whoever thinks Britney Spears' video was GOOD enough to win any award for the fact that it is a GOOD video and not because one thinks she "deserved to finally win" or they think she was "snubbed before" (?) then I just wanna know what maeks a good video to you guys, and what kind of video should win???

And if you don't really care that Britney didn't deserve it and are just glad she "finally won", then...........

Back