The Official MTV VMA Thread

hmmmmmmmm IDK??Its not even on over here where i live yet..she probably did though. But Im just saying when she does sing , her voice is amazing lol. :p

Christina.. I don't think she lipsynched, she was singing in and out in the song. Like when you sing over or track or something. I love her strong voice though! :wub:

Britney looked great, glad she finally won her first moonman..

dndhxz.jpg
2ho9oqg.jpg

& http://i38.tinypic.com/9teetc.jpg

Edit: Okay she just won another moon man. :lol: Congrats to her. :)

now Brit has won another one talking about sucking up to Brit, I guess Madonna is on tour and can't be there?

ok, Britney won the best pop video too.

enter that video onto the catalog of great videos....

britney was an untouchable like a year ago? the butt of every joke.. don't know why mtv would need to kiss up to her. i for one and happy to see her bounce back, and get all the ones who cruded all over her to stfu

Tsk, look at 'em. being all nice to Brit again. MTV is so NICE :wub: :wub: :wub:

[size=-2]Did yall mofos faget bout 07, freakin a*******[/size]

I cant believe they gave Brit ANOTHER award for that crap of a video.

She has deserved moonmans before, but for good videos not that one.

Yea, they are suckin up to Brit big time this time around, even in all the VMA promos. :lol: All Britney, and hypin it up. They even had a special about her beforehand.

But I'm glad she at least won her first moonman.

Britney looks fantastic....She looks healthy and happy... Christina was great... as was Paramore..

britney was an untouchable like a year ago? the butt of every joke.. don't know why mtv would need to kiss up to her. i for one and happy to see her bounce back, and get all the ones who cruded all over her to stfu
Me too! She looks good, and seems to get all her stuff back together.

More pics from gettyimages.com:

82706473.jpg

Jordin Sparks.

82706471.jpg

Cee-Lo from Gnales Barkley.

82706467.jpg

Rapper T.I.

82706396.jpg

Chase Crawford from "Gossip Girl".

82706393.jpg

Zac Efron from "High School Musical"

82706344.jpg

Ashley Tisdale from "High School Musical"

82706335.jpg

Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas

82706199.jpg

The bitch, Perez Hilton.

82706129.jpg

Busta Rhymes.

82706121.jpg

The Jonas Brothers. They wear some tight clothes.

82706069.jpg

Chris Brown, the next "MJ" and Rihanna's man. LOL.

82705995.jpg

Solange Knowles. She is not only Beyonce sister that likes to do REAL music but she is a singer in her own right.

82705857.jpg

Rihanna, Chris Brown's woman and what the hell is she wearing? For real.

82705831.jpg

Man, I was WAITING for his pic to come up. Akon - he likes to throw his fans and pops them in the face with his elbow. Ok, let me stop because I am violating my own rules. LOL.

82705755.jpg

Oh snap, Michael and Chris Tucker's friend, Brett Ratner with a lady friend who is like 3 inches taller than him. LOL.

I feel like this just SUCKS! I mean, winning should be about GOOD VIDEOS! Is B. Spears video good enough to win an award?

I DONT CARE if she's been "snubbed" before, I don't care if she's doing great (for the sake of my argument of course) I don't care if she can blah blah blah! If that video was up against 'thriller' and won, we'd be going NUTS! If I can stand there and lip sync a song and dance like I'm at a club and win an award, then GIVE ME A VIDEO CAMERA! Who's video is gonna win next year, Heidi Montag just cause Lauren Conrad isn't being her friend and Spencer isn't always nice to her?????

MTV is sucking BIG TIME! The music industry is a JOKE and MTV is the freakin punch line!!!

GOOD JOB for Britney Spears! I respect her for getting her act together! I like alot of her songs! But I'm annoyed that MTV is giving out awards like they are Hallween candies!

I feel like this just SUCKS! I mean, winning should be about GOOD VIDEOS! Is B. Spears video good enough to win an award?

I DONT CARE if she's been "snubbed" before, I don't care if she's doing great (for the sake of my argument of course) I don't care if she can blah blah blah! If that video was up against 'thriller' and won, we'd be going NUTS! If I can stand there and lip sync a song and dance like I'm at a club and win an award, then GIVE ME A VIDEO CAMERA! Who's video is gonna win next year, Heidi Montag just cause Lauren Conrad isn't being her friend and Spencer isn't always nice to her?????

MTV is sucking BIG TIME! The music industry is a JOKE and MTV is the freakin punch line!!!

GOOD JOB for Britney Spears! I respect her for getting her act together! I like alot of her songs! But I'm annoyed that MTV is giving out awards like they are Hallween candies!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I agree that Britney was snubbed before and that sucked, but this video doesn't deserve an award it's total crap.

MTV died with the nineties, for real.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo

Mtv is officially the home of the fake awards show.

OH MY GOD :rant: They are freakin psycho!?!?!??!?!?!? What da hell?!?!?

That's bullshit. Are they sucking up so hard, I think they got a hickey.

Britney does look amazing! Good for her! Congrat to her :yes:

Fool of me to even watch this garbage...................shame on me. WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.

What is Kanye singing? SOrry I cant help it LOL, it sucks! Well, I dont know why I bother to watch the show. :rolleyes: I missed Christina and Pink :(

This is the last batch. From gettyimages.com -

82705410.jpg

Corbin Bleu from "High School Musical".

82705378.jpg

Rapper Lupe Fiasco.

82705259.jpg

*Sigh* T-Pain

82705253.jpg

Mel B from the Spice Girls.

82705145.jpg

Singer Ne-Yo

82704877.jpg

Janet's man, Jermaine Dupri. He looks really short here. LOL

82704882.jpg

ANTM Alum Toccara Jones.

82707584.jpg

Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.

82707594.jpg

Nicole S. from PCD

82707520.jpg

Keli Hilson and her hair - I am not going there.

82708075.jpg

The show's host Russell Brand, whose hair is terrible and that loose chick, yeah, her.

82707960.jpg

Hey, it is Slash and Shia LeBoef.

82707889.jpg

Britney Spears looks good. That is good to see.

And I am done!

It's over now. It was horrible, for the most part. I'm happy that Brit is doing okay again, but I don't like the flipp flopping of MTV. My boi Kan-man was cool, and so few a couple of performers, but the rest was so-so. *yawn*

Can't believe I spent two hours of nothing.

on the upside at least this is one of the shortest shows in recent memory they know they suck they know they are a dying brand and they cut it off quick as they should.

The show was beyond pathetic. There wasn't one good performance, not one. The music industry is in serious need of help. There's something gravely wrong with it. It keeps getting worse and worse, EVERY year. I keep saying "it can't get any worse" and some how, it does. It's just scary at this point. You look out in to the audience and you see people with their pants falling off, plastic looking gold chains hanging off their necks, clown hats, goblits with krunk inside. Fu*k. There's no class. Look out in to the audience at one of these shows in the early 90s and even mid 90s and you see people dressed in suits, or evening gowns, looking classy and oh my god, they actually have talent. The only talented peson in that auditorium tonight was Chirstina Aguilera, really talented I mean, and even her performance sucked. I don't know what to say. The industry should be pronounced dead at this point. It's just... fu*ked.

Back