Votes: 41 9.8%
  • butt

Votes: 24 5.7%
  • face

Votes: 51 12.2%
  • other

Votes: 96 22.9%

• Total voters
Can you imagine these hands holding your body ??Ops!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:ninja:

dri11-1.jpg

1c-1.png

OMG!!! :wub: You give me naughty thoughts!!!! :wild:

Strrrong co-sign. All the physical parts mentioned in the poll and to top it off...his caring, humble personality is what makes him super sexy. You wouldn't call a man sexy who's all that physically but cocky like, runnin around talkin "I'm a ladies' fantasy" stuff and/or too busy loving himself.

@the threadstarter: Yeah hands are one of the most common body parts that women find sexy in a man-_- Mike's def. got that!

You are SOOO right. TO ME, a man that is quietly humble and loving is sexy. It is a TURN OFF to me seeing a man that is cocky......

^^ that's true. I fell in love with him the first time round I hear his voice without knowing what he looks like. His voice is captivating but I voted his eyes.

^^ that's true. I fell in love with him the first time round I hear his voice without knowing what he looks like. His voice is captivating but I voted his eyes.

Haha, yerr I know! I would spend the rest of my life with him even though he's not even that good looking. He has it allll in the personality/voice though. Oh, and in the charisma of his songs :wub:

:D

Legs...

34.jpg

Do you guys know why this is my favorite picture on the thread so far:cheeky:?

Ohhh,yes!The voice!

I almost die when I hear his voice on the begining of "I just cant stop loving you", on the begining of "Dangerous"...all interviewes,sing songs...OMG!

HIs voice i find very sexy. Especially now a days when it's a little lower

Strrrong co-sign. All the physical parts mentioned in the poll and to top it off...his caring, humble personality is what makes him super sexy. You wouldn't call a man sexy who's all that physically but cocky like, runnin around talkin "I'm a ladies' fantasy" stuff and/or too busy loving himself.

@the threadstarter: Yeah hands are one of the most common body parts that women find sexy in a man-_- Mike's def. got that!

REally? I didn't know that! Well that makes sence because to me that's the most physsically attractive part. Especially when there's footage of him just doing things with his hands. I just thought I had a fetish. But It can't be, because if it was a fetish, I would feel this way about many men. I don't, I just feel this way about Michael. He has these unusually huge hands, and long thin fingers. *yum*

Although Mr.Jackson is "very" hansome from head to toe...Giggles~~~

For me its never been about what is on the outside that counts...thats just a shell.

The sexiest part of Mr.Jackson is his heart and his eyes that are truly the windows to the soul... :angel:

He is rrrrrrrrrrr, loving EVERYTHING, hands yum, butt can i take a bite?, lips kiss/snog?, body wowsers, crotch BIG, personality amazing, yummy voice.

Y'all should know, a sista could end up in divorce court over a yummy thread like this!

I have this thing for lips.......don't know what it is, LOL but I do! And Michael's lips are.....well.....you know! But Oh! his voice too. If he could just talk to me all day long, I would melt away! And those big brown eyes. I've also had a habit for falling for men who have brown eyes. I have yet to fall for a blue-eyed or hazel-eyed man. But I love his long, slender hands too.

I chose eyes on the poll. Because they lead to the part we all want to get to know! If you catch my drift.

Legs...

34.jpg

Do you guys know why this is my favorite picture on the thread so far:cheeky:?

HIs voice i find very sexy. Especially now a days when it's a little lower

REally? I didn't know that! Well that makes sence because to me that's the most physsically attractive part. Especially when there's footage of him just doing things with his hands. I just thought I had a fetish. But It can't be, because if it was a fetish, I would feel this way about many men. I don't, I just feel this way about Michael. He has these unusually huge hands, and long thin fingers. *yum*

I'd like to know what it is about this picture that is just SOOOO mesmerizing....unless it's plainly OBVIOUS...(Oooh!! SLAP MY FACE!! I am such a bad woman!! LOL!)

shoulders...

in winter can be used as a blanket
in spring as a cape agaist the wind, as umbrella in rainy day... etc.
function is the beauty.
big function is a great beauty, and more function then more beauty :angel:

OTHER..

Because everything, from A to Z about him is sooooo sexy!!

But yeah...his back... :wub:...and his eyes.....and his legs....and his hands...and his chest...and his face...and oh my god....

Its the THIGHS. He has INCREDIBLE THIGHS in this picture...

I dunno...I am stuck at this picture...maybe it's the way those gold pants fit so well.....in all of the right places....:D:D:wild:

Last edited:
Back