There has to be an end to these videos ****WARNING GRAPHIC****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something needs to be done about all thoes sick disgusting people who make videos for you tube such as this

links taken out by admin

for a 'joke'.
Its time we make a stand for Michael and show these idiots who think its funny that they cant get away with.
Its sick its twisted and its not right.
We have to do something about it,do it for Michael.
We have got to show these people that they cant make videos of the man we all love like this.
Please do anything you can to try and put a stop this.
You can contact You Tube at the following address:

YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
USA
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001

Flagging these videos is not enough.
Its time to make a REAL stand.
IT HAS GOT TO STOP AND IT HAS GOT TO STOP NOW!!!!
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Re: There has to be an end to these videos

i'm not clicking on the links, for me its better to not watch this stuff than getting all angry and upset. i know its abit like burying my head but i don't want to see this stuff.

i'm not clicking on the links, for me its better to not watch this stuff than getting all angry and upset. i know its abit like burying my head but i don't want to see this stuff.

I completley undestand where your coming from.
I broke down in tears myself.
I dont know how people can be so cruel butwe have to make a stand for Michael,we have to something for him because he done and gave so much for us.

Holy Sh@$#!! I clicked on the first one - I thought it'd be general 'hate videos' but this beyond disgusting!! I'm feeling sick to my stomache! It's not only disrespecting to Michael but to the real person in the video. OMG!

Are the other both vids the same way? I can't look at it, I don't even watch horror movies, I can't take it.

Is there another way to contact YT instead of sending mail? Like E-Mail?

Omg, can you put a ****WARNING GRAPHIC**** at the begining of your post? Like Jay said, I was expecting a normal hate/rant video. I had my kid in the room clicked on it and saw that.

I completley undestand where your coming from.
I broke down in tears myself.
I dont know how people can be so cruel butwe have to make a stand for Michael,we have to something for him because he done and gave so much for us.

They are discusting and so obviously fake. BTW your siggy is cool and very original. Murry needs a good smack in the head MJ style

That first video is really cruel and disturbing. I flagged the video as inappropriate I hope everyone else does the same. It's things like that make me not like the internet at times.

What was on there, I am so scared to click this. :cry: If it's graphic, then it's wrong. I wish I was brave enough to click links (hell I can't tolerate anti-MJ rants) to flag it because I would.

I'm with Jay, Ella and Tyga on the first one. i clicked it and saw half a second and that was enough. i don't get why people put videos like this up it's not funny. i read the comments below the vid 2 and thankfully they think the same thing

I actually felt ill seeing that crap. Some people are just messed up...

I right Clicked and opened new tab and they all are Autopsy vids, pretty sure not of Michael Jackson. From looking at the titles of the videos, they all are graphic autopsy videos. I did'nt want to look at the videos but I am just telling what they are so people will be warn.

I hate assholes that do this for a joke. How would they feel if somebody posted their family autopsy like that. :mat:

First of all, I didn't expect those videos will be that bad. You should be aware, before clicking on them. They are shocking.

I reported all of them. I don't feel like going into hateful discussion, but I think that reporting might be even better. Please flag them as well.

Oh Lord, I clicked the first one and when I saw what it was it scared the crap out of me. :cry: That's so disturbing. We have to flag these videos. Why does youtube allow this stuff? :no:

Some people need to get a life and leave Michael alone. This isn't funny.

I didn't watch any of the links u posted b/c there are so many disgusting anti-Michael videos on YT, I can't watch anymore. I would say do not share these. The more we watch these videos and give them hits, the more they will keep posting them. I would encourage people to contact YT about the issue. Truly, the people who can speak up for MJ are his family. They can contact the heads of Google to have those types of hate videos removed. Whoever is the owner of the MichaelJackson channel also should clean it up or have it removed from YT altogether. If Google is such a family oriented company (scoff), then they shouldn't allow much of the filth they have posted on their websites.

I didn't report it, I closed it as fast as I could. I can't look at stuff like that and I won't open that video again. But if I'd have an email addy for YT I'll write them!

This is so mean and cruel!!!
so sad... Michael is the most innocent and good person in this world, he don't diserve this kind of thing at all!! :(

I right Clicked and opened new tab and they all are Autopsy vids, pretty sure not of Michael Jackson. From looking at the titles of the videos, they all are graphic autopsy videos. I did'nt want to look at the videos but I am just telling what they are so people will be warn.

I hate assholes that do this for a joke. How would they feel if somebody posted their family autopsy like that. :mat:

There not real,its just people playing sick jokes.

do we have any thread just and only with links that need reporting?

that might be useful to do one, so we could just report, report, report...

I know it's sickening, but there are tons of them not only on youtube and you can run into one no matter if you want it or not...

I feel like a warrior today. All I want is to report report report!! :mellow:

that might be useful to do one

I reckon that could work, when you find a youtube link you post it there and people can flag it, hopefully they would take it down or something.

I found a video about this game on YT and thought it was crap so i googled it and it's actually real... http://www.madblast.com/funny/1495_michael-jackson-baby-drop.html the link gives away what it's about, it's not funny at all!

I found them sick and disgusting. This is not funny and whoever finds it funny and uploading those kind of videos is mentally ill.

Pathetic... but sadly not surprising. People do the sickest things in the name of "comedy" when it comes to Michael. I reported them.

I didn't report it, I closed it as fast as I could. I can't look at stuff like that and I won't open that video again. But if I'd have an email addy for YT I'll write them!

I did the same thing the first time I opened it. But when I went to report it, I just covered the screen with my hand and avoided looking at it so I could scroll down really fast to report it.

that might be useful to do one, so we could just report, report, report...

That's a really good idea. I wonder if the mods ever considered this. There's many, many videos on youtube and other things on the interne that need some serious reporting.

I clicked on those links that you have posted. But the second I saw the title of them. I immediantly click off of those links. Because I was starting to get really upset. It really is just so extremely sick and disturbing. That they would have something like that on You Tube. It was just yesterday I was watching some positive MJ videos on You Tube. Like 3 of the many commercials that Michael made. And this press conference that Michael did for LA Gear nearly 20 years or so ago. Those are the kind of positive MJ videos that should be allowed on You Tube. Not something so extremely sick and disgusting as those videos are.

OMG !!

there discusting!
I only clicked on one and am telling you now, i was not
expecting what i saw!

thats vile!

they should be reported and banned its discuting, young children could come
arcoss these!

its upleasent for anyone of any age
dont people have any shame, guilt or diginity these days!

pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back