"They're trying to poison me., They're trying to kill me"

Victoria83

In some ways, i'm glad that he's not here to feel the world's loss of hope and love and caring and peace...

That's true. But still, we must not give up. If we do, we give up on everything he has tried to give and teach us.

Did you read the transcript carefully?

"There were actually two search warrants filed late today. One raid took place at Dr. Murray's medical clinic, the other at a storage unit he has in the Houston area. Now, here are some of the things that they seized at the clinic, a Rolodex card with FedEx information, which could mean they are trying to track if drugs were FedExed out of state, possibly, what drugs, and who they may have been sent to.

Also, they took personal e-mails and some drugs, including one vial of phentermine, which, turns out, is a weight-loss drug, and one vial of Clonazepam, which is used to reduce anxiety and, in some cases, to sleep....."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/23/acd.01.html

And more...

"It is approved as an appetite suppressant to help reduce weight in obese patients when used short-term and combined with exercise, diet, and behavioral modification. It is typically prescribed for individuals who are at increased medical risk because of their weight and works by helping to release certain chemicals in the brain that control appetite.
Because phentermine acts through sympathomimetic pathways, the drug may increase blood pressure and heart rate. It may also cause palpitations, restlessness, and insomnia. Additionally, phentermine has the potential to cause physical and psychological dependence..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine

Last edited:
I really just wonder what is gonna happen to Murray, will it go to court? Or will NOTHING happen? I mean..there are so many shady things about him and his 'job' ..so many things that don't add up. Surely he can't walk completely free?....though it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

None of us can prove you wrong. BUT There are lots of medical journals talking about the use of ephedrine with propofol. On the 'findings' thread me and others were posting research papers on ephedrine which stated that it was administered along with propofol to keep blood pressure up.

If Michael was being given propofol for 6 weeks then he was probably being given ephedrine along with it too. The side effects of weightloss would still occur.

Can't prove it, but I think Ephedra could have been in the fruit-Smoothies, for about six weeks or a month. It can cause anxiety, sleeplessness, and rapid weight-loss. It contributed to quite a few deaths by cardiac arrest/damage, before it was taken off the market. WHY didn't Michael come downstairs to have breakfast with his children? A "kindly" doctor brought him his breakfast?

This is horrible, but perhaps Michael wasn't dying fast enough? He'd lost a lot of weight, but was pressing on. Follower fans were alarmed at how much weight he'd lost. He was beginning to pack to go to London. I think the police are MUCH more effective/less corrupt in the U.K., than in Los Angeles. "Do or die" moment? We don't even know if Michael really WAS requesting Propofol, long-term. He might have benn rehydrating with an IV after a rehearsal. And Murray gave him a bolus of Propofol into the IV line, and Michael was out like a light, and then. . .gone.

I can't prove any of this, but can anyone prove me WRONG?

Michael Jackson was not paranoid. He was telling Dick Gregory the truth, with him being dead now, how can anyone think he was dullisional (sp).

Like someone else said, he knew who was after him and why. He knew it came from within his own Team. Who elese would get close enough to him on a regular basis in order to poison him?

I've said this before in another thread about Dick Gregory. I hope and pray, he talks to the proper Law Enforcement, especially the Fed's and D.E.A. agents.

I watched the Video with Dick Gregory telling how Michael had confessed to him they where "Posioning him trying to kill him".

Just LOOK at the symptoms! Anxiety. Weight-loss. Insomnia. Heart problems, and even cardiac arrest. If Michael were given this drug without his knowledge, he wouldn't KNOW why he couldn't get to sleep at night, or was feeling unusual anxiety. Or how much danger he was really in. . . . . .

Follower fans began to notice Michael's decline about a month before he died. The timing was almost exactly the same as when Dileo came on the scene. I'm not suggesting anything here (?). Just pointing it out. Everyone has insomnia sometimes, but Michael's was apparently extreme. Ephedra could have totally caused that! It would be like drinking five or more cups of strong coffee at ten p.m. No sleep. Inevitable.

It just ALL makes more and more sense they gave Michael a SLOW DEATH until they got ready to knock him off completely, someone else on here had a Thread "was Michael Death Planned to the Day" and I would say YES SIR IT WAS, poor Michael.

"Special Fruit Smoothies"

What do you reckon was in those?

Can't prove it, but I think Ephedra could have been in the fruit-Smoothies, for about six weeks or a month. It can cause anxiety, sleeplessness, and rapid weight-loss. It contributed to quite a few deaths by cardiac arrest/damage, before it was taken off the market. WHY didn't Michael come downstairs to have breakfast with his children? A "kindly" doctor brought him his breakfast?

This is horrible, but perhaps Michael wasn't dying fast enough? He'd lost a lot of weight, but was pressing on. Follower fans were alarmed at how much weight he'd lost. He was beginning to pack to go to London. I think the police are MUCH more effective/less corrupt in the U.K., than in Los Angeles. "Do or die" moment? We don't even know if Michael really WAS requesting Propofol, long-term. He might have benn rehydrating with an IV after a rehearsal. And Murray gave him a bolus of Propofol into the IV line, and Michael was out like a light, and then. . .gone.

I can't prove any of this, but can anyone prove me WRONG?

This is just UNBELIEVABLE WHAT THIS MAN MICHAEL JACKSON WENT THROUGH.

@Victoria83: Thanks so much for the information! I was trying to find out about the drugs that were found in his body, because I had such a strong feeling this wasn't just happening on one day.....I really believe it's been a process of, who knows, months even...? Before he really passed. This feeling's so strong!
Dang...there's something really strange going on here.

Yes; I too BELIEVE it went on for years, really I am starting to Believe those stories out now that Michael was being INJECTED with something to change his SKIN to make him start looking like a FREAK to them, I really believe it now, poor Michael thought he had Vitaligo when they where giving it to him all along, this really shows how HEALTHY and CONSCIOUS Michael was of his Health, Children and Surroundings because any UnHealthy Drug Addict and Careless Parent would have been dead with all the poison concoctions they where giving Michael. Its really Good Dick Gregory was teaching him how to do those Body Cleansing Fast, this is just so Horrible, it took a long time for them to Murder Michael and they know it, Michael knew they where coming for him, I just want to Cry, this is such an EVIL they have done, I have no more Faith in this World or the People who have Power they are all Corrupt all my FAITH now is in GOD.

I really think the Ephedrine is the smoking gun. I've made the connection that Michael was on Ephedrine longer than we think...

Unknown time later that day: Coroner's investigators returned to the mansion to investigate and find numerous bottles of antidepressant, anti-anxiety, pain and insomnia medications prescribed by Murray to Jackson, including: diazepam (Valium), prostate medication tamsulosin (Flomax), lorazepam (Ativan) and tempazepam (Restoril). They also found other prescriptions from two other doctors (longtime dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein and general practitioner Dr. Allan Metzger), which included anti-anxiety drug clonazepam (Klonopin), antidepressant trazodone (Desyrel) and muscle relaxer tizanidine (Zanaflex).

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1619446/20090825/jackson_michael.jhtml

Side effects of Ephedrine:

Side Effects:

Ephedra has many potential side effects including sleeplessness, restlessness, irritability, headache, nausea, vomiting, urinary disorders, and rapid heartbeat. Higher doses can stimulate a sharp rise in blood pressure and disrupt heart rhythm. Chronic use can lead to tolerance and dependence, requiring ever larger doses to obtain earlier effects. Due to these dangers, ephedra should only be used for short periods of time.

Source: http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/n...s/101040.shtml

Note the link: Michael was having a prostate urinary problem because he was taking prostate medication tamsulosin (Flomax). Ephedra side effects beyond sleeplessness and weight loss are urinary disorders. If this is the case, Michael must have had an incredible amount of Ephedrine in his system the 6 weeks leading up to his death. It explains his mood change around fathers day, his sudden and drastic weight loss, insomnia, and not wanting to eat.

Ephedrine is the smoking gun. ya'll.

But WHAT would be the exact reason to take this man's life? Is this all about Illuminati or are there other things you guys are thinking about?

I heard the audio of this on Inside Edition about a month after MJ died. He was worried about his food being poisoned and I also remember Randy Philips saying they had to give MJ food. Was Michael worried that it was the food AEG was giving him that was poisoned? Probably. I really wish we knew what MJ knew.

Mj knew who was after him. that is why he didn't trust some of his doctors.

Yes I too believe this now and I believe Michael had some LEGAL ACTIONS coming after this Tour that was Never going to take place and I believe they knew he was getting ready to come after them and set his house in order once and for all, so they had to STOP HIM NOW, like Dick Gregory said they only thing left was "to KILL him". Now its there time for those who PLANNED Michael Jackson's Death to pay and they will spend the rest of this Earthly Life paying because they will never know Peace or Happiness again in this Life and they will pay into the next with their Eternal Soul.

None of us can prove you wrong. BUT There are lots of medical journals talking about the use of ephedrine with propofol. On the 'findings' thread me and others were posting research papers on ephedrine which stated that it was administered along with propofol to keep blood pressure up.

If Michael was being given propofol for 6 weeks then he was probably being given ephedrine along with it too. The side effects of weightloss would still occur.

That's the scary part. How many times did Michael's blood pressure drop in the 6 weeks prior to his death? How many times did he almost die? Does one know how much Ephedrine needs to be taken before weight loss occurs?

Wanton disregard of human life.... Murray is such an incompetent bastard.

Let's also not forget...the daily visits to the doctor. We all thought nothing of it....but do we still do ? I sure don't.

1. So, we don't know FOR SURE that ephedrine was found in Michael's body. We don't have the tox report and are not likely to get it anytime soon.
2. Do we know FOR SURE that Murray was hired 6 weeks prior to 25 June? I've seen reports that he sent letters to his patients stating that he was leaving his practice on 15th JUNE. That's 10 days not 6 weeks.
3. If Michael was dehydrated back in 2005, that could contribute to his feelings of paranoia (I'm not a doctor but it can make you pretty confused) :

With severe dehydration, confusion and weakness will occur as the brain and other body organs receive less blood. Finally, coma and organ failure will occur if the dehydration remains untreated.

4. If Michael was only eating one meal a day or eating lightly, and doing 4 hour rehearsals for a month, he would lose weight rapidly. Remember, he was very thin at the O2 press conference anyway.

I watched the Video with Dick Gregory telling how Michael had confessed to him they where "Posioning him trying to kill him".

It just ALL makes more and more sense they gave Michael a SLOW DEATH until they got ready to knock him off completely, someone else on here had a Thread "was Michael Death Planned to the Day" and I would say YES SIR IT WAS, poor Michael.

This is just UNBELIEVABLE WHAT THIS MAN MICHAEL JACKSON WENT THROUGH.

Yes; I too BELIEVE it went on for years, really I am starting to Believe those stories out now that Michael was being INJECTED with something to change his SKIN to make him start looking like a FREAK to them, I really believe it now, poor Michael thought he had Vitaligo when they where giving it to him all along, this really shows how HEALTHY and CONSCIOUS Michael was of his Health, Children and Surroundings because any UnHealthy Drug Addict and Careless Parent would have been dead with all the poison concoctions they where giving Michael. Its really Good Dick Gregory was teaching him how to do those Body Cleansing Fast, this is just so Horrible, it took a long time for them to Murder Michael and they know it, Michael knew they where coming for him, I just want to Cry, this is such an EVIL they have done, I have no more Faith in this World or the People who have Power they are all Corrupt all my FAITH now is in GOD.

Poor Michael. All along his food was poisened I bet they used ''germ warfare'' it kills you slowly. I always believed MJ's death or assasination was planned. before he passed he was always in and out of hospital.

People in power are responsible for his death.

Last edited:
Poor Michael. All along his food was poisened I bet they used ''germ warfare'' it kills you slowly. I always believed MJ's death or assasination was planned. before he passed he was always in and out of hospital.

People in power are responsible for his death.

I think more and more, it could have been planned too, I was looking at those symbols that Uri did on the Invincible album design, there is a lot of occult symbols and the star with no name of god that mean apparently death of physical body, so I've been told

I really think the Ephedrine is the smoking gun. I've made the connection that Michael was on Ephedrine longer than we think...

Note the link: Michael was having a prostate urinary problem because he was taking prostate medication tamsulosin (Flomax). Ephedra side effects beyond sleeplessness and weight loss are urinary disorders. If this is the case, Michael must have had an incredible amount of Ephedrine in his system the 6 weeks leading up to his death. It explains his mood change around fathers day, his sudden and drastic weight loss, insomnia, and not wanting to eat.

Ephedrine is the smoking gun. ya'll.

I think you're RIGHT. He had ALL the symptoms of being on Ephedra. I just can't imagine that he would knowingly take this medication, that's been off-the-market for years. Instead of taking it to counteract the low-blood pressure caused by the Propofol, I think he was UNKNOWINGLY being given the Ephedra, which caused massive sleep problems, along with the other symptoms, and THAT caused him to use the Propofol. I'm still not convinced he took the Propofol long-term, just because Murray said so. It could have been the one-time thing that caused his death? A tox report would tell us, but for some reason, they're not releasing it. . . . .

And I go back to the fact that Murray said he would bring him his breakfast. Strange, that he wouldn't be eating breakfast with his children? That gave Murray the opportunity to add the Ephedra to the food? Also, the meals he ate at rehearsals? If this is true, he wouldn't have known WHAT was going on. He would have had massive anxiety. Would have been unable really to eat. MASSIVE insomnia. And urinary problems? (poor Mike. . . . )

It all FITS. Michael always had problems keeping enough weight on. Added to that, the rehearsal schedule. And they were sneaking him Ephedra? He was losing weight drastically, and fans were concerned. Plus the TIMING is very suspicious. The Ephedra wasn't killing him fast enough? He was getting ready to go to London. And now this. He probably had no idea what even was happening to him. . . . ..

This is one theory, and there are others. But with this one, everything FITS. Thanks, Trish. . . . .

I think more and more, it could have been planned too, I was looking at those symbols that Uri did on the Invincible album design, there is a lot of occult symbols and the star with no name of god that mean apparently death of physical body, so I've been told

Personally, I'm not going down the road of the "occult." I know that Michael was very interested in mythologies, in general, and I'm just not seein' the connection with the symbols on an album cover, and a murder. IS there some sort of global government? Sure, in a way. It's all about the money, and getting more of it. I think that ultimately, Michael was killed because he could make more money for AEG, and for Sony, dead than alive. His being able to complete the performances was sketchy. He hadn't performed in YEARS.

I'm also not going down the road of Michael being "given" vitiligo. It's an autoimmune disease, and he said it was in his family. The first vitiligo patches began to show up when he was a CHILD. Plus, I know of no medication (or poison) that would give someone this condition.

I think that when this finally comes to light. . . and it WILL. . . it will be found that the ATV catalog is at the heart of it.

Ephedra was found in Michael's system. Here are some possibilities.

1. It was given as part of the rescue attempt, to restart his heart. If so, this is another example of bungling by Murray. Epinephren is what's usually given. It's adrenalyn. Tests done on hair-samples would show long-term use of Ephedra. I hope those tests were DONE.

2. Michael was taking Ephedra to lose weight. That is NOT likely. He tried to gain weight before tours, not lose weight.

Or, 3. It was given to him without his knowledge, to KILL him. It's one of these three. . . . .

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/allergiesasthma/a/Ephedra.htm

Possible Side Effects of Ephedra

* nausea
* headache; dizziness
* irritation of the stomach; diarrhea
* anxiety; psychosis
* kidney stones
* tremors
* dry mouth
* irregular or rapid heart rhythms; heart damage
* high blood pressure
* restlessness; nervousness; sleeping problems
* decreased appetite
* flushing; sweating
* increased urination

Use of ephedra has also been associated with stroke, seizures, psychosis and death.

I wonder if this theory is being looked at by anyone in the authorities... doubt it... should be though - so much of it adds up compared to everything else we know of.

I wonder if this theory is being looked at by anyone in the authorities... doubt it... should be though - so much of it adds up compared to everything else we know of.

I'm hoping that some "authorities" read here. I know police visited the board during the trial, when they were trying to prove Michael guilty. Now, I hope they visit to look at theories. . . . it's possible.

It's all about the money, and getting more of it. I think that ultimately, Michael was killed because he could make more money for AEG, and for Sony, dead than alive. His being able to complete the performances was sketchy. He hadn't performed in YEARS.

Tests done on hair-samples would show long-term use of Ephedra. I hope those tests were DONE

but if this is true that AEG/Sony organised this
I would be afraid that they might equally take care of medical tests' result etc..

but if this is true that AEG/Sony organised this
I would be afraid that they might equally take care of medical tests' result etc..

Yes, that is the fear. But maybe someone, somehow, will slip up? I don't know what Murray KNOWS, but there is still the chance he'll be offered a plea-bargain and will "sing." I worry for his safety, actually. Not that I CARE about him, but he knows something . . . and that could put him at risk. I hope he stays alive, and talks. Where IS Murray, anyway? Surely he's broke now? And if he isn't, why not?

I'm hoping that some "authorities" read here. I know police visited the board during the trial, when they were trying to prove Michael guilty. Now, I hope they visit to look at theories. . . . it's possible.
Isn't there a way that theories can be send to them? Just really complete with all the sources and stuff, so that they can find it all out?:scratch:

Isn't there a way that theories can be send to them? Just really complete with all the sources and stuff, so that they can find it all out?:scratch:

That's possible, probably. But we'd have to be very rigorous in compiling them. One thing that's important is the timeline. That should be edited/streamlined and put into a clear format. Also, we don't know what THEY know, i.e. about the Ephedra. Surely their tox report is more complete than that little bit they released to the public? But. . yeah.

That's possible, probably. But we'd have to be very rigorous in compiling them. One thing that's important is the timeline. That should be edited/streamlined and put into a clear format. Also, we don't know what THEY know, i.e. about the Ephedra. Surely their tox report is more complete than that little bit they released to the public? But. . yeah.
Yeah I understand...hmmm. I think we could make a really clear document out of it with all the facts, the exact timeline, and so on. Maybe they are already investigating this, but we can always adjust them with some more thoughts on it. Wouldn't do any harm.:)

Personally, I'm not going down the road of the "occult." I know that Michael was very interested in mythologies, in general, and I'm just not seein' the connection with the symbols on an album cover, and a murder. IS there some sort of global government? Sure, in a way. It's all about the money, and getting more of it. I think that ultimately, Michael was killed because he could make more money for AEG, and for Sony, dead than alive. His being able to complete the performances was sketchy. He hadn't performed in YEARS.

I'm also not going down the road of Michael being "given" vitiligo. It's an autoimmune disease, and he said it was in his family. The first vitiligo patches began to show up when he was a CHILD. Plus, I know of no medication (or poison) that would give someone this condition.

I think that when this finally comes to light. . . and it WILL. . . it will be found that the ATV catalog is at the heart of it.

Uri has occult religious symbols on those two drawings, one that was used for invincible and one that wasn't. I've read books by researchers in the past on the meaning of them that the illuminati use these symbols. I know enough to know a bit about what some of them mean from the material I've read, and a little that I was told about the star it is rather strange. I do believe it is highly linked to something, not sure what yet though,my senses tell me and they are usually fairly accurate, but I accept it is not what everyone believes. So I won't mention it again.

I also do not believe Michael was given vitilgo. I know it is an autoimmune disease as a holistic practioner and researcher. I do believe though the technology exists to do that if they wanted, even certain pharmaceuticals can cause immune system problems, and auto immune disease, as well as other problems,but I just don't think they did it to Michael.

Last edited:

I dont know .....right now I dont know if I have to much faith in the LAPD to help bring anyone to justice for the murder of Michael...Even if they find truth on this board.....will they apply it to the case???? This is the question.

I dont know .....right now I dont know if I have to much faith in the LAPD to help bring anyone to justice for the murder of Michael...Even if they find truth on this board.....will they apply it to the case???? This is the question.

If they don`t read here is there any way to sent such info to them? Everything is important now and it doesn`t hurt at least to send it. Maybe it can provoke some thinking or who knows.

edit: i just saw it was already suggested.

Back