This Is A Must See: Sam Rubin LA Critic "This Is It" Review

CherubimII

Proud Member
Click on the link to see the video:
Maybe someone else can embedd here.

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=2902f581-8b77-4348-b340-a5dcc558b2af&src=front

Sam Rubin reports out of Los Angeles/Hollywood.
He's the "RIGHT ONE" in the "Hollywood Industry".
Rubin and Roger Ebert and the New York Times Critic: Tony Potter,
are some of the most inflential, and Michael Jackson
girldance.gif
"Done Left Them All With Their Mouths Wide Open".
girldance.gif

Last edited:
That's fantastic!!!!!!!

".....the ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT This Is It"

Wow. Critics are loving this. I didn't think I'd ever live to see the day that happened!

"Michael Jackson will almost certainly make it to the Academy Awards, as the brand new concert documentary is far and away one of THE best films of the year."

Whoo hoo! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

THAT right there is one of the most incredible reviews for anything Michael Jackson I have EVER heard on mass media outlets.

Right on...the move is EXCELLENT.

And I got my own personal review out today for THis is it..i called into the DC radio station Hot 99.5 and they put me on the radio when I called it to say i saw it at midnight. Said the movie was epic, and Michael was beautiful ...i hope people heard my review and go see it!

Thanks for posting! I was worried that critics would try and find flaws in it but I really like this! The only bit I didn't understand when he said Liz wouldn't be taken as a serious film critic... I'd take things serious from a woman who's spent her whole life in Hollywood. Anyway, that's not the point - this just makes me even more impatient! :D

Every review I've read is that the movie was put together brilliantly and that MJ was stellar.

3.5 to 4 stars in all of them!

Yay good reviews!

I must say I lost in when I was watching the film..and he sang "I'll Be There" I was sobbing a bit loudly, and I couldn't control it. This film was astonishing! Bittersweet..but amazing.

Click on the link to see the video:
Maybe someone else can embedd here.

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=2902f581-8b77-4348-b340-a5dcc558b2af&src=front

Sam Rubin reports out of Los Angeles/Hollywood.
He's the "RIGHT ONE" in the "Hollywood Industry".
Rubin and Roger Ebert and the New York Times Critic: Tony Potter,
are some of the most inflential, and Michael Jackson
girldance.gif
"Done Left Them All With Their Mouths Wide Open".
girldance.gif

Sam Rubin's revue is almost as sweet as MJ's music to my ear. ALMOST.

Get the word out folks...encourage NON FANS to go see the movie and witness the genius.

And Joe Jackson, who has ZERO CREDIBILITY, predicted the media would trash the movie.

This guy go out of his way to slander his own son, claiming it was mostly body double. When you see the movie there is no doubt it is ALL MICHAEL JACKSON.

Latoya said it wasn't MJ singing...again see the movie and there is the proof, that it is ALL MICHAEL JACKSON.

and some fans wonder why some jackson members are despised by fans?

Back