This is it MJ wanted to do more than 50

DJSiddall1989

Proud Member
Ok, on the bonus footage kenny says MJ wanted to do more than 50
then they play a clip of MJ saying push it to the limit maybe just to back that claim it up, when really MJ was saying push it to the limit to a totally different thing possibly an effect on a laptop.

(i may be wrong it's just something that caught my ears & eyes)

then they play a clip of MJ saying push it to the limit maybe just to back that claim it up, when really MJ was saying push it to the limit to a totally different thing possibly an effect on a laptop.

This just discredited Kenny Ortega completely in my opinion. I was still unsure about who's side is he on. Now I know.

Thanks for posting!

I think he maybe meant that MJ had wanted to do more than 50 in the sense that he wanted to take the show around the world, but not the in the same place and not so close to the others.

Perhaps he would of done the 02 shows, then gone onto tour Asia in the summer or something.

hey no problem :) just thought i'd share it
not saying i hate him or the film in anyway
just thought i'd post it.

I think he maybe meant that MJ had wanted to do more than 50 in the sense that he wanted to take the show around the world, but not the in the same place and not so close to the others.

Perhaps he would of done the 02 shows, then gone onto tour Asia in the summer or something.

sounds about right

This just discredited Kenny Ortega completely in my opinion. I was still unsure about who's side is he on. Now I know.

Thanks for posting!

I agree with this post..however Kenny was already discredited to me,,when he said that Michael was eating fine...and then they made sure they put footage of him eating 1 french fry in the footage.....They could see how thin Michael was getting.......Thank you for posting.

I like him and I in no way believe that he was misrepresenting what MJ said. I saw the DVD too and did not get that same impression. It's a matter of perspective. In my FOV, he's ok.

Last edited:
Remember this is Michael Jackson we're talking about!!!!!!

He wouldn't stop at London, ho would go and tour the world one last time. He loved his fans all over the World and he wouldn't neglect them.

However, I would think that he would of stretched the tour to 3, 4 or even 5 years due to his age and fatigue!!!!!

So there are sides and which one is Kenny on because Michael choose Kenny to work with him.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I know....some fans are a bit pretentious.

MJ CHOSE to work with Kenny, not once, not twice..but several times on his tours. What the hell are these people complaining about? MJ did not ask our opinions when he selected Kenny, and he sure as hell did not call you at 3AM in the morning to bounce off ideas.

I am just sayin'

MJ CHOSE to work with Kenny, not once, not twice..but several times on his tours. What the hell are these people complaining about? MJ did not ask our opinions when he selected Kenny, and he sure as hell did not call you at 3AM in the morning to bounce off ideas.

I am just sayin'

At times it seems like everything is a conspiracy.

ur right there is no proof that MJ wanted to do 50...

edited film could mean anything..

and i wish fans would stop bashing each other. no fan is proving any L.O.V.E. on either side, when there is bashing.

there are a lot of questions, with no answers. and there isn't one statement from Michael, that hasn't been edited by someone else. but one thing is certain..he got massive unnecessary mistreatment.

but there is only one answer on this forum, and that is RESPECT.

Last edited:

I would think so, too!
I also heard something like MJ said, "I wanted to do ten shows only to be able to make more shows in other countries, but then woke up to find out that I have to do 50!".
So, I don't know, tho' I think that MJ wanted to make more than 50 shows maybe, but as already written in the example he wanted to spread them in various countries.

I am just sayin'

Exactly. Rehearsals for TII had started later than expected because Kenny was working on footloose. The dancers weren't even selected until April. That left them with two months to plan the shows, but Michael wouldn't start work unless Kenny was there.

It's not like every single word or opinion has to be vivisected....does it take a edited sentence to define a person?
I tend as well to believe MJ wanted to expand the tour around the world,and not doing 50 shows in one single location...it makes more sense.

If he did want to expand the tour, why the hell would he want to do 50 shows in ones place? He would've wanted to do 10 like he said! in London, and 10 in every other area.

If he did want to expand the tour, why the hell would he want to do 50 shows in ones place? He would've wanted to do 10 like he said! in London, and 10 in every other area.

Maybe because he wanted to break a record? And 50 sold-out shows in the 02 would've been recordbreaking for sure. :)

Michael loved kenny, I love kenny, And MJ have worked with him a lot of times so he can't do something like that. Kenny is a nice person :) but randy phillips do I not trust

Maybe because he wanted to break a record? And 50 sold-out shows in the 02 would've been recordbreaking for sure. :)

That was what randy phillip said, he asked MJ if he wanted to do more than 10 shows and the MJ said: If I get a house in the country so my kids and I doesn't need to be trapped in a hotel al the time and if the guinness world records will be there on the 50th show.

Does anyone else remember Frank Dileo saying in an interview shortly after his death that they had 30 stadium gigs penciled in for this summer? I presume thats what kenny is reffering to.For me Kenny is very genuine. I think putting this dvd together was a labour of love for him and he took his responsibility to produce something that showed what a phenominal event MJ had planned for us very seriously. I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job and we owe him our gratitude

Exactly. Rehearsals for TII had started later than expected because Kenny was working on footloose. The dancers weren't even selected until April. That left them with two months to plan the shows, but Michael wouldn't start work unless Kenny was there.

He should have got to work picking the dancers and everything and started working with the band or if Kenny couldn't be ready until 2 months before the show then maybe it was time to work with someone else.

I am just sayin'

I agree with your post is the way that yes..Michael chose Kenny to work with many times....Kenny is very talented at what he does..I think this is why Michael wanted to work with Kenny.... Michael surly respected Kenny's talent.....Now I have to ask myself this question.....Did Kenny REALLY love Michael the man OR MICHAEL THE MACHINE.....Kenny said so him self in the TII footage..."Michael is the machine that makes this whole thing run"....I dont think Kenny was really there for Michael in the end...when it really mattered.

Did Kenny REALLY love Michael the man OR MICHAEL THE MACHINE.....Kenny said so him self in the TII footage..."Michael is the machine that makes this whole thing run"....I dont think Kenny was really there for Michael in the end...when it really mattered.

It's one sentence and of course you can twist it to sound whatever you want. You know what suits you and how you see things the best. If you don't like Kenny or you don't think he was really there for Michael of course whatever comes out of his (Kenny's) mouth you hear something suspicious in it. It doesn't matter what he says, you always find something to doubt about in his words.

10 shows in each country would of been perfect.

10 in London in the summer, then in January he could of done 10 shows in a country in Asia, 10 in America etc etc.

I agree with your post is the way that yes..Michael chose Kenny to work with many times....Kenny is very talented at what he does..I think this is why Michael wanted to work with Kenny.... Michael surly respected Kenny's talent.....Now I have to ask myself this question.....Did Kenny REALLY love Michael the man OR MICHAEL THE MACHINE.....Kenny said so him self in the TII footage..."Michael is the machine that makes this whole thing run"....I dont think Kenny was really there for Michael in the end...when it really mattered.

I think he was looking out for MJ. After Billie Jean on This is it, he instructs him to have some water. He mentioned that he allways made sure that MJ had eaten.

It's not like every single word or opinion has to be vivisected....does it take a edited sentence to define a person?
I tend as well to believe MJ wanted to expand the tour around the world,and not doing 50 shows in one single location...it makes more sense.

we're still left with our opinions. and no..nobody is in a position to truly make a final judgement on a person based on a statement that may be dissected. we don't see every moment. you would truly understand that, if i made a judgement of a statement You make, that may have been dissected. chances are, you might accuse me of taking your statement out of context.

what we do know is proof of Michael Jackson's charitable works.

Back