This Is It UK Ticket News! [UPDATE: Post 111] [Merged]

It's on at my local cinema in Croydon. Yay! don't have to go into the centre of London which I thought I would. :)

The Odeon sites only seem to show films that are currently available for booking. I'm sure it will be listed on the 27th. Probably under the Advance Book tab.

I should've wrote this before, sorry, I had gone to the Cinema to ask and they said that they wouldn't be showing it.

Anyone asked the cinemas - Odeon, Cineworld or Vue - in Birmingham yet?

They have to show it in at least ONE of the cinemas around here.

P.s - anyone willing to come to see the movie with me? lol

Anyone asked the cinemas - Odeon, Cineworld or Vue - in Birmingham yet?

They have to show it in at least ONE of the cinemas around here.

P.s - anyone willing to come to see the movie with me? lol

If Vue in Southport (a little town) are showing it, i would of thought a city like Birmingham would be too.

Edit: Vue Birmingham have it under coming soon.

So are we under the impression that we have to book online with the cinema you wanna see it at? I'm so confused...do all the cinemas go on sale at the same time or what?

If Vue in Southport (a little town) are showing it, i would of thought a city like Birmingham would be too.

Edit: Vue Birmingham have it under coming soon.

Aha thank you, i believe the cinemas will sell the tickets on the 27th as planned i suppose, i think you should be able to buy on online - and, dare i say, Ticketmaster?

The showcase website lists it as coming soon on the 30th october - also the odeon in coventry said they should be showing it xxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha there is ur user name again! Sorry am slightly obssesed with it ha ha xx

ah HUGS X i have a username on here for my sis 'itsjustaplug' know what i mean?!! xx

The cinema near me has it listed as coming soon...is that all anyone else knows about it too? Or shall I email them about when they go on sale? Sorry if I sound dumb, I just don't wanna miss out on this.

why does everyone keep talking about buying tickets from Ticketmaster? As far as I know there has been no official mention that this would be the way to buy tickets. Surely we just buy them from the cinema?

Don't know why everyone's making a big fuss about getting tickets. There's plently of tickets, cinema's around the country. To be honest I think only fans will be seeing this film, and most of the public won't be bothered.

I havn't seen any advertising for the film, no trailers on tv or any posters around the country. I personally don't think the population of the UK even know there's a film coming out next month, most cinema websites don't even have the film listed as coming soon.

Its on the coming soon part of the vue website. Hopefully my local in Southport will show it.

I am in Dundonald, Belfast and I am wondering if the local Omniplex will show it.....I am getting pissed off now.

Back