Thriller hits 10 million views

Grand Master S

Proud Member
[youtube]AtyJbIOZjS8[/youtube]

:)

Pretty big testament for a music video that old. People can't get enough no matter what they say.

Last edited:
Wow!!! :eek:

I mean, I knew it's the most revered and popular video, and has grown to 'cult status,' yet 10 million hits!! That's wonderful.

It is one of the many videos that has opened the door for creative video-making. Other videos of that time were just so cut&dry. Also, others tried to copy what Michael did after the fact. Just go's to show, sometimes you can't copy perfection...it's already been done. :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I LOOOOVe The Thriller vid! I could watch the vid and the making of thriller all day! As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna watch the making of thriller!! :yes: WHOOO

"you were scared, weren't you" *sigh* :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw this Saturday. It's amazing how often this video is viewed. I think when the Super Bowl commercial came out it was at 6.5 or 7 milllion.

I have been waiting for this.. Does it still have less views over that stupid Indian Thriller thing?

Don't post that damn video. it gives me a head acke..........

Plus I have been waiting for THRILLER to get more views than that stupid thing.. lol! Ur gonna get it more views..

To counter what you posted... lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8

Last edited:
That is amazing! It shows that no matter what, Michael matters! :)

Of course.

No mere mortal can resist the evil of the Thriller. :lol:

I was just about to answer that question. If Thriller is not the most watched, I betcha it is at least in the top ten, right?

i think Avril lavingne's Girlfriend has like 60million views(not sure if that's the most watched mv)
but still great job for Thriller consider that many has the VHS and it's 25 years old already.

I love how cute he is after she says "I wasn't scared" and he's all like "(lol) you were scared." His smile when he says that line is so infectious. Every time I watch it, I smile too.

so do I !!!!!!!! :yes:

Yeh, the most watched music videos on YouTube are all current hits. See, what a lot of people do to listen to music is just play the YouTube video of that song in the background. That's why a lot of current hits are most watched because teens and that play these videos over and over and over again in the background as a way of listening to them.

Yeh, the most watched music videos on YouTube are all current hits. See, what a lot of people do to listen to music is just play the YouTube video of that song in the background. That's why a lot of current hits are most watched because teens and that play these videos over and over and over again in the background as a way of listening to them.

Yep, also entertaining videos that YouTubers have made and posted. Novelty videos and new music rule YouTube. With MJ, it's 10,000,000 + hits to see a 25 year old music video, and that's what makes it so awesome. Thriller is doing better than on YouTube than anything by Elvis or The Beatles.

Back