TII - DVD/Blu Ray (Deals and Packages) Thread

oooooooooo thank you I got so confused what was available here!
You dont happen to know if these are the same as the overseas versions....dont see why they would be any different...right...:mello:

Not really, usually it's just a matter of 3-5 $, sometimes a bit more. And sometimes the price is the same.
Ok, thanks. Then I can buy it though I don't have a bluray player :D

Neither in Norway. Only the normal versions! I'm gonna email them!

Ok. I know I'm kind of late here, but I live in the US and I want to know whats the best deal I can make here?

I want to get everything. Like what has more stuff? DVD or Blu-Ray? And is there other stuff I can get,

Where is the best buy?
and that would have had the opportunity to transfer in Estonia.

Bluray version is uploaded torrent ...

A QUESTİON PLEASE ANSWER SOMEONE İTS İNCLUDE EXTRA CONTENTS??????

yes you can play regular DVD's and they look better than on a regular player.

I live in the US and I want to know whats the best deal I can make here?

I want to get everything. Like what has more stuff? DVD or Blu-Ray? And is there other stuff I can get,

Hi all,

Anybody know the official release date in Australia, went to a local shop at they said march, that cant be right ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Hi all,

Anybody know the official release date in Australia, went to a local shop at they said march, that cant be right ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Sadly its true. Different countries have different release dates for some reason. The US and Canada are getting it on the 26th Jan, Japan Jan 27th, UK are getting it on Feb 22nd, rest of Europe Feb 25th, Australia on March 3rd.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/haxqfZ6bclQ&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/haxqfZ6bclQ&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Sadly its true. Different countries have different release dates for some reason. The US and Canada are getting it on the 26th Jan, Japan Jan 27th, UK are getting it on Feb 22nd, rest of Europe Feb 25th, Australia on March 3rd.

Hi :)

Thanks for that.

Looks like i will order the blue ray from overseas, USA would be the go i think, never bought anything from Amazon.com before, would this be the best place ?

As the release date for the album, it came in super early in the stores in Australia and was released early, i am hoping that for the movie, but wont take that risk, order it from the states i guess, then order the deluxe version in Australia.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Last edited:
i saw "The Gloved One" bonus already. you can find it on the dvd-r bootleg version of this is it.

Well ok i'm gettin the Blu-ray verison cuz i'm gettin a blu-ray player lol. And it look 2 have more stuff sooo yeaaa...

Does anyone know when New Zealand is getting it? i'm guessing same time as Aussie but you can't pre order from anywhere here so i wouldn't have a clue :scratch:

Back