TMZ Chatter ONLY

GeorgeDK

Proud Member
don't know why this answer appeared here, and I did not start this thread, so post edited :doh:

Last edited:
Re: Jackson's Death 'Almost Certainly' a Homicide

I got chills all over my body. I just need something to be clarified for me before I tick off big time!!

Homicide and manslaughter are two different things, or is it? Huge difference right?

Homicide and manslaughter are two different things, or is it? Huge difference right?
No, homicide is the act of killing another human being, so both murder and manslaughter are homicide.

I always knew it was manslaughter...I'm gonna have nightmares!!

Murray is the primary murderer but the killer needs to name the other killers that supplied him with the garbage that killed our beloved Michael :cry: :cry: :cry: that slimey Klein asswipe comes to mind among others.

I feel ill - but this is what I thought from the very start :(

If Murray is the killer why do the cops say he is not even a suspect??

I think it's obvious he would have always been a suspect really. Probably they said he wasn't because they just didn't have the evidence at that point (and maybe because telling someone "we're on to you" before you can actually do anything about it might not be the best thing to do).

if it is manslaughter...aeg won't get paid by the insurance company right?

Thank you for posting. It made me cry again. I knew it all along. How could this of happened to our Michael?

Michael will again be all over the news next week...especially if the final verdict is manslaughter. The media loves "murder", it adds a shock and tragic twist to a story. Expect major coverage when this thing is announced.

homicide is the willing act of murder. manslaughter is murder by different means. involountary, vehicular etc...

Yes, but if Murray is the main suspect of killing Michael then there must be a reason why he did it and I'm thinking he got
paid or forced into doing this.
He (Murray) might get killed also by the real people who are behind all this (AEG,Sony?) and then we will never know the truth.

Last edited:

Yes, but if Murray is the main suspect of killing Michael then there must be a reason why he did it and I'm thinking he got
paid or forced into doing this.
He (Murray) might get killed also by the real people who are behind all this (AEG,Sony?) and then we will never know the truth.

I worry about that happening too...they 'could' have been killed and make it look like suicide - but did they just 'pick' this doctor 'possibly' as he had previous bad things against his name so even if at some point he said he was told to do it he may not be believed... Or maybe he will be given cash once out of jail...

Oh I don't know the truth obviously but I will say I know that Michael was supposed to have chosen Dr Murray but:

1) We don't know that for sure and the one person who knows now can't tell us
2) If he did choose him, who recommended him initially? Any of those who own Neverland... after all they are friends with the man who owns AEG... look at this article about their connection printed before Michael died http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1

I don't understand why some of you are so invested in believing this was a premeditated murder. You have absolutely no evidence to prove it.

Because they didn't have proof of a crime. As long as it was considered an accidental overdose there couldn't be a suspect because there was no crime.

And you never tell someone they are a suspect. That is the first rule if you tell them they are he will never talk to you. And you get the most information from someone who babbles like people tend to do when they are nervous or have something to hide.

I don't understand why some of you are so invested in believing this was a premeditated murder. You have absolutely no evidence to prove it.

We are entitled to our beliefs and opinons, and in that have the right not to be judged.

There is such a thing as "negligent homicide". Here's the definition:

http://www.iejs.com/Law/Criminal_Law/Negligent_Homicide-Manslaughter.htm

Types of Negligent Homicide​
The first of these, negligent homicide, is the killing of another person through gross negligence or without malice. It can also be considered a death that is the result of the negligent operation of a motor vehicle, which includes the operation of a boat or snowmobile. In some states, the term negligent homicide replaces the terminology of manslaughter (involuntary) with similar defining. Unintentional killing(s) in which the actor(s) should have known they were creating substantial and unjustified risks of death by conduct that grossly deviated from ordinary care summarizes the relationship between the definitions of these terms (Samaha, 2002, p. 536).

I feel sick....but I've had the feeling it was manslaughter from the start... *wipes tears*

i CAN'T KEEP READING THIS STUFF. i AM JUST GOING TO WAIT TILL THE FACTS COMES OUT. BECAUSE IF I KEEP READING THIS AND THAT AND NOT KNOWING FOR SURE WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS I THINK I'M GONNA LOSE MY MIND. REALLY.

This whole thing just makes me sick to my stomach, I can hardly bear to think about it. What a huge unnecessary waste of a life. :cry:

Re: Files moved from Murrays office on the day before he died

OMFG. :no:

I read! Maybe this is where the idea that Michael was dead for 2 hours is coming from. I'm really worried now. :( What time did Michael wave to his fans that morning?

I read! Maybe this is where the idea that Michael was dead for 2 hours is coming from. I'm really worried now. :( What time did Michael wave to his fans that morning?

Yep, that's probably why that 2 hour thing came about. And Murray not wanting the death to be announced at the home. Oh my goodness, this is all coming together scarily well. I can't take this. :no:

EDIT: Yes, phone records are the thing that they need to look into. Then, he's got no way out.

:angry:

Dr. Murray didn't call 911, security did, probably because for that 30 minutes from the time he was "found" before 911 was called he was too busy calling those accomplices! He couldn't remember the address to call for help but he remembered to call the office to remove evidence. :angry: When anyone calls 911 emergency the address automatically comes up for the dispatcher to see so that's his sorry excuse. He wasn't in on this shit alone, I called it from the start, there's a group of them and he's taking the fall. They're all going to hell and the sooner the better imo. :mello:

This is building up to something I just don't know what to say...

Back