TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

the sun is going down...it's getting a little darker..

as for the family being late....t's their brother/son/father...they can be as late as they want.

Why does someone want to scream, that Ortega is there? Because he LIED about Michael's condition. . that's why. I want to scream, too. . .

That's true, but that goes for many dancers and crew of the This is it shows. Randy Philips. And anyone else who said he was in great health.

Also....

Corey Feldman arrived? maybe i'm wrong...but didn't this guy had alot of nonsense to say during the 2005 trial? I ddidn't know he was considered a 'friend' really.

WOW....is TMZ annoying as hell !!!!

UPDATE: -- 7:19 -- The Jackson family is making Liz Taylor wait. Liz Taylor!!! She showed up on time ... and now she has to sit there waiting ... stop making Liz Taylor wait!!!!

UPDATE: -- 7:13 -- the funeral was supposed to begin 13 minutes ago, and the Jackson family has not left the damn house yet. Barry Bonds doesn't like to wait.....

They are a bunch of idiots. :smilerolleyes: Gate of the house is open. One of the papz said 'when are they gonna stop traffic?' Looks like they may be coming out now...More cops have arrived.

THE CARS ARE LEAVING NOW...

I know this is outlandish but just wondering if this is a bluff to get all the attention at Forest lawn but actually bury him elsewhere, or am I being completely mad (it is 3.30am here...)

I think I just counted 20 automobiles.. no wonder it took them so long to get things together...

leaving.jpg

Corey Feldman arrived? maybe i'm wrong...but didn't this guy had alot of nonsense to say during the 2005 trial? I ddidn't know he was considered a 'friend' really.[/quote]

OMG is he really there. He was awful.

i wish it was in daylight...it being at night makes it abit scary :no:

How far Jackson Family compound to Forest Lawn cemetery?

I am so sick of AC questioning "how mJ can be a good parent and be using drugs"????

he KEEPS ASKING THAT..............

I know..That get's on my nerves too..so if one would use their brain they would figure Michael was just taking stuff for his pain and not what they think.

I got a aunt who collects Med's & don't take it. Even though doc's should not give all that stuff but I don't think he was using stuff heavy..which is why his system had no narcotics..

Back