TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

it looks so eerie and scary...they should have done it in daylight :(

Corey Feldman arrived? maybe i'm wrong...but didn't this guy had alot of nonsense to say during the 2005 trial? I ddidn't know he was considered a 'friend' really.

OMG is he really there. He was awful.

and some fans who were following to the very end are denied the chance.

funeral at night.. oh god this is so eerie..

Just when you think you have fully accepted it and move on....you notice that's not true. This looks so unreal...it's still so weird to even think about the fact that Michael is not around us anymore....it all went so fast. This really reminds me of june 25 when the news had just broke....sigh. :(

I'm glad that all of his friends and loved ones are there including Corey and LMP.

Having fall outs with people at some point doesn't make them 'not a friend'. People do make up and call trusses when they have problems you know and Michael had normal friendships like everybody does.

Unfortunately, we usually only get the news when there's an issue and not if and when a friendship has been mended.

Praying for the Jackson's tonight...esp Katherine and the kids. God bless them.

They aren't showing the funeral-it's private. Hugs to everyone...prayers for the family
Rest in peace MJ..you will forever be loved..CNN just said they are waiting for the ceremony to begin-does this mean they are going to tape and show it on the channel?

Not, How Did He Die But How Did He Live?
Not how did he die, but how did he live?
Not what did he gain, but what did he give?
These are the units to measure the worth
Of a man as a man, regardless of birth.

Not, what was his church, nor what was his creed?
But had he befriended those really in need?
Was he ever ready, with word of good cheer,
To bring back a smile, to banish a tear?

Not what did the sketch in the newspaper say,
But how many were sorry when he passed away.​

so i just heard there is a rumor that the casket will be open! is that even appropriate after so long?! what will his children think :( gosh...

I'm glad that all of his friends and loved ones are there including Corey and LMP.

Having fall outs with people at some point doesn't make them 'not a friend'. People do make up and call trusses when they have problems you know and Michael had normal friendships like everybody does.

Unfortunately, we usually only get the news when there's an issue and not if and when a friendship has been mended.

Yeah I agree. Come and make peace at least. Should have never treated him bad in the first place.-_- Now if only that JC & GA would show up say they lied on Michael. But that's too much wishful thinking.

I like what Miko said on LKL he won't Michael Jackson go he will live on forever.

I found this earlier and think its very lovely, and quite fitting for Michael so thought I'd share it:

Dry Your Tears

Please dry your tears and laugh again
Let go your hurt, release your pain
Accept that my time on earth was complete
My lessons all learned, some bitter, some sweet
Envisage the me who was healthy and strong
Don’t hold the memory of where it went wrong
Know that the place where I am feels so right
I’m surrounded by love and bathed in white light
Don’t cling onto heartache and think I’m afar
For I stand by your side wherever you are
In your joy and your sorrow every night every day
I’m there with my love just one thought away
Step into the sunshine, come out of the rain
For me dry your tears
For me laugh again.

Aww :better: To you and everyone else in here too!

This is really it. I've been wanting for MJ to be laid to rest, but this is so final :(. I love Michael and always will. I'll miss him so much!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much, Cinnamon.

My heart is breaking, again. So painful.. there are no words.

I don't even know for sure what their falling out was about....i do recall reading about how he wasn't much help durng the trial. Whether that's true...i have no idea.

This thread needs a serious shot of positivity, I am posting this again.

The most beautiful thing I can take from this moment, is that right now the amount of people listening to Michael Jackson's music and welling up with emotion, and thinking of him is enormous. There is no way the universe does not feel that amount of energy. It is a full-on supernova of love.

***as she puts on Dancing Machine, and dances away...

I found this earlier and think its very lovely, and quite fitting for Michael so thought I'd share it:

Dry Your Tears

Please dry your tears and laugh again
Let go your hurt, release your pain
Accept that my time on earth was complete
My lessons all learned, some bitter, some sweet
Envisage the me who was healthy and strong
Don’t hold the memory of where it went wrong
Know that the place where I am feels so right
I’m surrounded by love and bathed in white light
Don’t cling onto heartache and think I’m afar
For I stand by your side wherever you are
In your joy and your sorrow every night every day
I’m there with my love just one thought away
Step into the sunshine, come out of the rain
For me dry your tears
For me laugh again.

Thank you....this is beautiful

If you guys are "bored" by the CNN stream - then watch the FOX stream also, they talk about Michael and show little kids dancing on the streets and stuff. I have both the CNN stream and the fox stream running since the CNN stream is mute.

FOX stream:
http://media.myfoxla.com/live/

:hug:

Michael fans all over the world are truly united once again. We are all gathered around our televisions and our computers pouring our breaking hearts our for Michael and the Jackson family. Unfortunately we will never feel whole or complete again, because a little piece of us is going to the grave with Michael. I am so sad for all of the Jacksons and ourself...I love all you, my Michael Jackson friends... :heart:

Back