TMZ to criticize Michael tomorrow on their TV show...

jemini515

Proud Member
B.S. alert!

Just heard a teaser for TMZ's TV show tomorrow, insinuating that Michael allowed one of his children to undergo a questionable medical procedure. They will say more on the show tomorrow. I hope no one gives them ratings or web clicks.... they make money off his name and then pull something like this. :mat:

They just posted the article saying MJ put blanket through the same dangerous
procedure Dr Murray did to Michael. Its EVIL twisted like a pretzel

A dentist did a dental proceedure on Blankets teeth
with a cert anithesiologist present _ nothign wrong

the only thing DR didnt have proper License for anithestic in that office
NO Big deal _ he was given a slap on the wrist _ Blanket was Safe
The proceedure was safe

Im so pissed and I think we will see lots more attacks like this
and on Michaels children in the future

That story was dispicable and hateful
This will never end :(

burn all the tabloids!
Even if true, there's nothing wrong with a kid having dental procedure under anesthetization. I am an adult, who is still afraid of dentists and just 2 years ago had quite simply procedure under sedation, cause of my fear. And we're talking about kid here.
And yeah, about me tmz wouldn't write, cause I'm not Jackson, whose name they cover with dirt all over the time. So now tmz is working with Murray's defense or what? I am sure we'll hear some BS like this one while trial.
Just leave the men and go to hell, tmz. :doh:

I read the article on their site and it's BS. Blanket under went a dental procedure and was sedated. Nothing wrong with that all. TMZ has had Dr Murray and his team under their belt for a while. They want Murray to get off. This has nothing to do with Murray and what he did to MJ. Murray used propofol for insomnia not for a medical or dental procedure, so that's where the problem lies. He used anesthesia for a non-medical purpose and in the process he killed a man.

I read the article on their site and it's BS. Blanket under went a dental procedure and was sedated. Nothing wrong with that all. TMZ has had Dr Murray and his team under their belt for a while. They want Murray to get off. This has nothing to do with Murray and what he did to MJ. Murray used propofol for insomnia not for a medical or dental procedure, so that's where the problem lies. He used anesthesia for a non-medical purpose and in the process he killed a man.
I don't visit TMZ, but I have to ask, did they post any DOCUMENTATION to back up this "story?" I only ask, because with documentation, I can make my OWN analysis, instead of relying on their's, which we all know can be VERY unreliable at times.

That being said, these types of stories are to be expected in light of the BEATING Murray and his team took last week. They obviously have NO defense and this type of tactic is basically all they have.

They know it and WE should know it as well.

Murray and his team are running scared, and if I were them, after what went down last week, I would be running scared also. LOL!

I don't visit TMZ, but I have to ask, did they post any DOCUMENTATION to back up this "story?" I only ask, because with documentation, I can make my OWN analysis, instead of relying on their's, which we all know can be VERY unreliable at times.

That being said, these types of stories are to be expected in light of the BEATING Murray and his team took last week. They obviously have NO defense and this type of tactic is basically all they have.

They know it and WE should know it as well.

Murray and his team are running scared, and if I were them, after what went down last week, I would be running scared also. LOL!

You ain't lying.. Murray took a beatdown. He lied to everyone in the house, he lied to the EMTs and to the ER doctor, there is absolutely nothing that he did that can be defended. He left his patient under anesthesia ALONE. He chatted on the phone for about an hour while his patient was either dying or dead. He can not be defended!!

Seriously appalling.
:angry:

The children's medical history should be as private as that of anyone else.
Regardless of who/when/what.
That is private information for a reason.

I'm quite sure that the legal representative of Prince Michael Jackson II did not sign a record release form or allowed medical information to be released. HIPAA privacy rules exist for a reason.

tmz is doing this for long time now ,they have been assassinating Michael for long time that is why all good work of dr.death is always posted in tmz ,they are always their to capture that moment .
that is why i always said just boycott that site ,anyways they are feeding on mj fans ,suckers .whatever is that story ,they always go for low blow for sure.

They ALL know Murray's goose is cooked. LOL!

Otherwise they would be posting stories that had some LEGAL signnificance. They would be talking about VIABLE EVIDENCE and not tabloid fodder.

Although I don't visit the TMZ site, I have seen enough TMZ articles posted here to be able to say that EVERY story I have read coming from Murray's team, can't came near what was EXPOSED in court last week.

That information was devasting in my opinion, and Murray's team knows it!

In a Court Of Law it will be about EVIDENCE and not what insiders and/or sources have to say.

Obviously TMZ is having a HARD TIME with fathoming the information that was released last week. Do not feed trolls, eff TMZ it's piece of trash just like Levin and that big fat blob called Mike

So what, Michael isn't the only parent who's child was sedated during a dental procedure. Disgusting how TMZ are resorting to tactics like this.

I agree Twinklee and Big Apple. The testimony against Murray was beyond damaging. Murray talking about 'weaning' MJJ off of propofol when it was he that purchased and stockpiled 255 bottles of it at his baby's mama's apartment. Doesn't sound like he was trying to wean him off to me

So what, Michael isn't the only parent who's child was sedated during a dental procedure. Disgusting how TMZ are resorting to tactics like this.
Remember Michael's own words..anyone in the world can have something altered..Let Michael Jackson do it..and it is wrong. They make a federal case out of everything Michael did. Geez let the guy be now..they really are irritating!!!

They can't be serious. Kids get sedated all the time for dental care. My son can't get anything major done unless its under sedation. There are entire dental practices that specialize in sedation care especially for kids and it still doesn't compare to Murray. Blanket's here, Michael's not. This little bs doesn't let Murray off the hook in any way.

They can't be serious. Kids get sedated all the time for dental care. My son can't get anything major done unless its under sedation. There are entire dental practices that specialize in sedation care especially for kids and it still doesn't compare to Murray. Blanket's here, Michael's not. This little bs doesn't let Murray off the hook in any way.

Exactly.. It's just Murray and his team trying to throw MJ under the bus in the mean time pointing out the names of other doctors. Murray tried to throw Adams under the bus during his interview with police. The thing is Adams is a licensed anesthesiologist who used propofol on MJ for a dental procedure. Adams has never killed a patient using anesthesia according to his lawyer. Murray used anesthesia as a sleep aid even though his client wasn't even 'sleeping'. He was not monitoring his patient at all and he killed him. Big @ss difference if you ask me.

Oh God, I do not want to imagine how it was.... :no: TMZ never stops. :doh: :puke:

This is something we will be looking to address via the Media Advocacy Email Alert team. Maria and I will be getting together to discuss. We have a few things in the pipeline that need addressing.

Great! Thanks for that! :clapping:

It's not unheard of that children, especially those who get anxious during visits to doctors who are about to conduct medical procedures, are sedated to keep them from fidgeting and possibly screwing up the procedure. It's completely ridiculous that TMZ would make something of it--I reckon that's their style, though.

Like others have said, though-- Blanket isn't a celebrity, and even if he was, medical records have to remain private. I am sure it'd be illegal to leak private information like that to the public.

Thank you all for your thoughts and intake on this serious issue.
Like Windy09 suggested, the best approach with TMZ is the DO NOTHING approach. A large audience turning its back on the likes of such baseless articles is a very powerful strategic silence approach.
TMZ is hoping exactly that: MJ fans flooding their site and commenting on the article. Each click is accounted for and inflates the prices for advertisers to publish.

Let's give them the most resonant response they deserve. Non-presence and silence.

Thank you all for your thoughts and intake on this serious issue.
Like Windy09 suggested, the best approach with TMZ is the DO NOTHING approach. A large audience turning its back on the likes of such baseless articles is a very powerful strategic silence approach.
TMZ is hoping exactly that: MJ fans flooding their site and commenting on the article. Each click is accounted for and inflates the prices for advertisers to publish.

Let's give them the most resonant response they deserve. Non-presence and silence.

Thank you Maria for elaborating with more details. :better:

Back