To My Dearest Michael ,

Dear Michael,

If you were here, I would just want to hold you tight and tell you how much I admire you, how much I miss you. I wish I had your strength, your patience, your passion to keep going and to break down the walls, to open doors, to create something new when everyone around you told you that was impossible. How did you do it? What helped you in the process? HOw did you manage to keep going? I am in the process and it is really painful. People don't understand and I feel I am not able to explain myself clearly anyway. I have been told to moved into a "better known field"... for I am being too "ground breaking".... how can this be?
What keep you going? What kept you focused?
Man... there's s much I would like to learn from you :(

I miss you, Michael.

Everyday.

michael was all about helping people, he got his strength from knowing that nothing is impossible;D dont give up your dream:no::better:

Dear MJ~And~Me... thank you so much for your kind words. Would you believe I found MJ's answer just today. I prayed, I needed support, and I needed from him, for he has the experience, the knowledge, he has studied the Bible and he has been a smooth but tireless fighter all his life... and I was given the answer just this morning... I am totally amazed. This video was done yesterday.... this is my answer in his own words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dou0kGEWtQc&feature=player_embedded

Dear Michael,

I miss you more and more every day. You'll forever with me. God bless you. L.O.V.E.:angel:

Dear Michael, i dont think the world can go on without you in it, helping others loving others.. Every time i see some video of u some moments later i remember it again, your gone.. i will try to keep your spirit and try to make a change.

i miss you, and i hope you are watching us and your children

Dearest Michael,

Today, the world is once again a lifeless place. It feels as if I've lost you all over again, even though the loss is technically not mine. It's just like June 25th...the numbness, the paralysis, the subsequent tears. What I cannot get out of my mind, no matter how hard I try, is how painful a loss this must be for him. He's lost his mother. Although I've never had a good relationship with my mother, I know he did, and I can only imagine how he must be feeling at the moment. All the questions, all the 'should-haves', the lost time, the final goodbyes. Perhaps he didn't get to say goodbye to her at all, like I didn't get to say goodbye to you. I remember how haunting that was for me, and can only imagine how painful it must be for him now, especially since he's lost someone so dear to him.

He goes on, still. It's an admirable show, but an unnecessary and potentially harmful one. He should take the time to properly mourn the loss instead of forcing himself to go on with life--part of it is the culture and what society expects of us even in adverse circumstances, but...that damages the process a lot. I wish he would take at least a week off, to sort things out in his mind, to come to terms with things, at least in the technicality of them. I know loss only from a secondary degree--that one being losing you, a person who was very dear to me, but with whom I had no personal relation. I know I still haven't fully come to terms with losing you, so I do not expect him to come to terms with the impact or reality of things any time soon, if ever. Loss changes circumstance, and I know this all too well. I only wish there was something I could personally do to help him, but given where I'm at in his life, my ability to make things better is completely limited.

All this has really reminded me of that which I struggled for far too long to really accept...that things are mortal, that everything dies at some point in time, that there is no eternity. No eternity. No miracles. No going back. There is only one's loss, and the time after that...which will forever bear the mark of the events, which will always have that hole which, once upon a time, a loved one used to fill.

All I had wanted was to grant him the miracle of keeping her alive. Eternity. I know it was an unrealistic wish. I knew it from the very beginning, that it was practically impossible. No one is eternal. Facts alone do not halt the heart, though. The problem is, who do we blame? Is there even anyone to blame? There is no god who controls things, there is no culprit. There is only the event, and our reaction to it. I thought you would live forever, in my naïveté...I actually thought I would die before you. Likewise, I thought that this could not happen to him, because I willed it so...because I didn't want him to suffer. A plead, a bargain, some sort of hopeless prayer...to keep her alive. But, now that it's come to pass, all of it was completely in vain, because there are no such things as miracles.

I know what I wrote above probably makes absolutely no sense at all, but at the very least, it is an accurate picture of the muddled state my mind is presently in. If life goes on, Michael, if there is more to life than what we currently know...please, tell her for me that her son is a good person, and that he truly loved her. That is evident enough to me.

There is nothing else to say, except that I love you with all my heart, Michael, and that I miss you every day. I still feel all the sorrow that <i>your</i> passing brought about...I feel it within me all the time. But, I also feel his sorrow, as if it were my own. I'm an idiot for even typing all of this, but, that's how I feel at present.

~Mikage Souji

Last edited:
Michael, I miss you so much today. Why things had to be this way? what am I suppossed to be learning out of all this mess? And what's the value now that you are gone? there are so many things I could have done differently, but still I wouldn't have reached you. I love you, Michael. I know what it feels to be there when you feel you just don't fit in, it is still the right place to be... I miss you. I am sorry you had to go through so much pain and misunderstanding all your life. But God knows better. Better than anyone else. I trust him. I hope and I pray I'll see you again, my dear friend. I really do.

I love you.

You are still in my heart.
You really are.
No matter what, even when it's something good, that reminds me of you.
You are still in my heart, dear Michael.

:hug:

Michael,
I am missing you so much today. My heart feels empty without out you. The pain of losing you is still there. I know you are in a better place but I love you so much, I miss you so much I wish that I could have seen you one more time.
xxx

Michael, I miss you so much. I want to be with you forever.. I love you.. I swear I really love you my sweetheart.. I want you my love.. :cry: I just can't without you. it hurts so much right now..

Last edited:
The world is a real mess at the moment, Michael. Worst and worst by the hour. You know this was something that we can't change. Still, you did your best. I hate the fact you are not here... but when I see so much pain, so much destruction and so much crazyness... in some way... it's good you don't have to suffer all this.

It's horrible, Mike :no:

Seeing all the pain, the anguish, and the sorrow in the world today actually makes me glad you aren't here to see this all. You'd be devastated by it and the world is suffering even more as I know you would have done all you could to help these people.

Seeing all the pain, the anguish, and the sorrow in the world today actually makes me glad you aren't here to see this all. You'd be devastated by it and the world is suffering even more as I know you would have done all you could to help these people.

Ditto... was thinking about this today...

Michael, you take me to places I never been to before,you show me things I didn´t know about.
You show me humans have so many things in common.
Thank you Michael
the tulips were lovely.

Dear Michael,

It seems the pain of losing you is getting harder as the days go by. It's more painful than ever to me as I sit and write this. They say time's a healer but it seems to be doing the opposite for me.

I love you so much, it kills me to know you're not somewhere out there and you're not seeing the same moon that I see right now. That still comes as a shock to me even though all this time has passed. You taught us so much and I hate myself for not filling my potential right now. I see all this pain in the world and it drags me down. What do we do and where do we go? I guess all we can do is our bit, from wherever we are. However small that gesture might seem to somebody else it can really change things for somebody else, right?

Life's so drastically unfair, when I think about Prince, Paris and Blanket and all the other children who lost their parents in a million different situations. And all the parents who lost their child.

All I can do is hope for the best and keep striving for my life to be what I hope it can be someday. I learnt from the best, I learnt from you!

Thanks for continuing to inspire me day by day, through the good times and the bad. Forever indebted to you.

Stacey x

Oh Michael how much I love you !

Why does it hurt so badly?
It isn't getting easer,
I want you back, I'm so lonely without you,
the only thing I wanted is to be with you .
just too painful...

It's not a day passing by and me not thinking about you.They say the pain and anguish should pale as time goes by.So untrue!!
The pain is still there, as strong as ever, I can feel it with my whole being.
Sometimes being on this forum, listen to your beloved voice or watching your performances , pictures, helps.Sometimes, like these days, nothing helps. So I cry rivers.
You are the love of my life.

Last edited:
THANKYOU,Deeply~~L.O.V.E.~~Michael~~You live on`HEARTS Always Know~~

Dear Michael.
Most days I am strong, and carry on, but some days like today, it seems like yesterday that you left all over again.:boohoo
A you tube video caught me unawares........then came the tears.
Will always miss you, as you are always and forever another part of me.
A part of me is missing............. missing you :wub:

It's one of those days...again.
I have no interest in anything else but you.
I have to hide it for my family so they won't worry but I am worried myself.
I keep on dreaming and imagining "what if ", I wish I could turn back time.
I am talking nonsense here but the truth is that I miss you deeply and sometimes gets unbearable.
Thank God and Gaz of course for this forum.

Dear MJ,

You are forver missed & love, we continue to uphold your legacy! Thank u for everything & I love u most?

Not a day goes by, dear Michael... not a day without thinking of you.
Even though I hide away.
Even though I avoid coming to the forums.
Even though I pretend nothing really happened.
Even though I skip the trouble makers...

You are always on my mind, dear Michael.
And I miss you every day. Time hurts. Time helps.

I love you, Michael. I love you more and more.

You are(sorry I dont want to say were) just so much of everything. More than the complete package. Handsome, interesting, kind, loving, thoughtful, caring, active, fascinating, talented in so many ways, artistic, imaginative, a wonderful father, humanitarian, you made a difference in this world(still do), a great cook (I hear), fun, intelligent, surprising, smell great (I hear). You have(sorry I can't say had) fashion sense(something I lack), more ambition than almost anyone, more imagination, more love, more discipline, more talent in more areas than most, style, rhythm, attitude, adorableness, morals, heart, and on and on... I could run out of adjectives and still there is more that you are. You make it hard for anyone to live up to that. No one compares. No wonder all the women and some men fall in love with you even from a distance. So now what? I guess our standards get raised and someone will have to be mighty special to catch our attention. Poor Paris when she starts dating. Who could ever compare to her daddy? Lots of time before that's an issue though they all are growing up so fast. I hope they don't rush into that. There's time enough to grow up later. Only so many years of childhood, though hopefully always can have a Childs joy of life.

So, only the unworthy ones live on. Only the fickle smile. Only the dishonest go on to lead happy, fulfilling lives, while those who are truly worthy are snatched in an instant, in the cruel blink of a moist eye. So, I only wish I could be with you, and not here, amongst all this chaos and utter destruction. What folly, human attachments. The concept itself is laughable. We ought to reach for those stars, but the sad truth is...there is no eternity. There are no miracles. No shining thing exists, in fact, there is nothing beyond this very room. All those sweet words, just illusions, mirages for the minds of the innocent, who dare believe in such things. There is only a stone wall. Cold, grey, and lifeless. So, take me now, to a world where things make sense again. I shut my eyes and only wish to never come back, but in the end I am always here. Always alive. Why?

Living with you gone is like an incessant torment. It's an insane carnival of rusted metal pieces spinning in circular motion without meaning. Why?

Thank you for being honest.

Back