Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson fans of southern California took our trip to Visit the Grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ tee shirts and she said she would ware it. We have pictures of the visit which will be on our site soon.
http://lisaburks.typepad.com/graveh...-rowe-mj-fans-share-grief-at-forest-lawn.html

justice4mj.com

Last edited:
Now THAT is something, wow! :bugeyed Thanks for sharing how it went and amazing that she was so open to you guys.
Really beautiful...I'm glad this happened, it's quite sad to hear that she receives hate mail. :no:

Also thanks for showing Michael love once again, it's great what you guys do!

Please do..I am planning an event at Forest Lawn on June 25th. There will be hundreds of Michael's fans attending. We will also doing a candle light vigil to the Encino Compound.

Fans from across the world will be there!

That's a nice story.
I don't hold any bad feelings for Debbie Rowe. She was a good friend to Mike and her testimony was a key part in the trial.

this is a very nice happening and also I feel sad for Debbie. Happy to hear that you assured that you (we) don't hate her.

Thanks alot for posting this. I've always liked Debbie.

that's interesting. she says she gets a lot of hate mail from MJ fans, and then she meets some who say they don't hate her.

surreal. i know there are a lot of MJ fans, but that feels a lot like a person thinking they are a bad person or somn, cus they hear a lot of people say so, and then a psychiatrist saying that you only think you're a bad person, because you have low self esteem. so the psychiatrist makes you feel like it's all in your head, though, a lot of evidence says it's not in your head.

That is heartbreaking. I am ashamed of anyone who calls themself a Michael Jackson fan who may have engaged in sending hatemail to Debbie. Thank you for sharing this story and for showing her warmth and compassion.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this with us, and I also would like to thank you and the others for everything you are doing for us fans, living so far away not being able to go there, for taking our gifts to Michael.
I bought something for Michael that I was gonna send it to you before Christmas last year, and I couldnt bring myself to send it, I dont know but I keep holding on to it and maybe Im not ready yet.
Im glad you guys met Debbie, and she had a chance to get to know you, to feel the love she so needed. I have always had so much respect for her, for once she was married to Michael, she was his wife. Second, just like you mensioned, she gave the most precious gifts to him, Prince and Paris. Without them and Blanket Michael would have been a lonely soul, they were his life, and Debbie gave that to him. Third, Debbie has always stood up for Michael, and I admired her so much for that. I still do. Bless her heart.

Thanks again Erin, for everything you guys are doing.

L.O.V.E to all

Thats awful..poor debbie. She probably felt like Michael was her life and hoped one day they'd be friends again. I always feel sad for her. It was obvious she loved him. She'd have to for her to offer to give him the thing he wanted most: fatherhood. It was the best gift ever, something all the money in the world couldn't do.

aaaww wow! this is such a beautiful story. bless her, i've never had anything against her and i'm glad she was able to see that MJ fans don't either :) thanks for sharing!

wow that was lovely .. thank you for sharing .. cant even imagine what debbie's going through ..

As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson fans of southern California took our trip to Visit the Grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ tee shirts and she said she would ware it. We have pictures of the visit which will be on our site soon. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=324254322849

justice4mj.com

this is heartbreaking. I am glad you told her that the fans don't hate her. I have always had much respect for her, because she gave him the children and she was there for him when it was the most important. She loved him and was a good friend to him.

thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you for sharing, wow. I hope that the people who hold ill feelings for her will hear this story and realize she has a heart and is just like we are. I am so glad she stopped and was receiving of the love you guys gave her. Is she allowed inside at all, or no because it's just family? You definitely can see Paris too :)

She proved herself a real friend during the trial when prosecution called her and she broke all their hopes testifying for Michael and praising him against their expectations.
I'm sure she really loves Michael. Another prove - she was never on TV after June 2009 as far as i know.

That was lovely of u to be so kind to her. I wish I could've been there to give her spezial hugz too. I've always liked Debbie.

Now we knw for sure, both his ex wives are mourning for him. Despite tabloid feeds.

I can’t understand how anyone can call themselves MJ Fan and at the same time send hate mail to his children's mother. They should be ashamed. Have we not learned anything over the years? Have we not seen what hatred has done to our beloved Michael? Well, we have seen it, felt it and we have also fought against it. Why do the same to anyone else. Treat others as you want to be treated.
Thanks for showing Michael Love once again, That's a nice story. I miss Michael more than anyone could imagine.

Last edited:
She proved herself a real friend during the trial when prosecution called her and she broke all their hopes testifying for Michael and praising him against their expectations.
I'm sure she really loves Michael. Another prove - she was never on TV after June 2009 as far as i know.

yes...it must be remembered how we all have ranted about all the tributes..and all the 'friends' that never were there for Michael. and the tributes are only happening now. after june 25. of all the people that knew MIchael...ONLY DEBBIE ROWE was there, at the most pivotally nightmarish time of his life...along with MacCauley Culkin...

at the trial.

the only other outside of the family person i can think of that loved Michael, and proved it at the chip down times, that didn't have to appear at the trial, to prove anything, was Elizabeth Taylor.

thankyou so much. it feels like these days a lot of mj fans are turning on the good guys, that is the people that ACTUALLY loved mj. i think so many people stabbed him in the back that its hard to b cautious without some people pointing the finger at others.
Debbie gave mj an incredible gift, something that kept him going for a couple more years.
keep up good work and thankyou again

:( that was sad. and Thankyou for telling her what MOST fans feelings toward her IS . I personally like her, she stood up for him on "LWMJ Take two" and ofcourse in court. And hope she feels free to go to FL...:)

Thankyou sooo much for sharing...I wish I was there...:(

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I do not harbour any ill feelings to Debbie whatsoever. She gave Michael two of his three most precious gifts. She has always been a good friend to Mike. Thank you so much for what you guys do and your reports on it. I live so far away so obviously its hard for me to go to but I will one day go to Cali and will go and and see Michael. Its heartbreaking to think of him all alone up there. Thank you so much for your account, it was beautiful to read.

Ejacobs29, thank you so so much for sharing your story!!! I really hope Debbie is allowed to see the children! And I am convinced it would be great for the children too, to have her in their lives! Bless all people, who ever truly loved Michael from the bottom of their hearts!!!

..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives...

This is a sad fact of MJJC and all other MJ fan forums, largely because we fans have allowed so-called 'news' sources (meaning internet & television tabloids) to shape our opinion of her, particularly since MJ's death. I admit I've also held Rowe in low esteem, simply based on her dispute over 'parental rights' with Katherine. Now we can clearly see she's also been a victim, to some extent, of the same gossip & hearsay as the whole Jackson family have been for the last 4 decades.

This is a great story and should move all of us to give Debbie a break, have a change of heart for her and realize she is as much a member of the extended Jackson family as any one else discussed here.

drowe030310.jpg

Marty In LA

Back