Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

It's really sad that some people here are looking for some hidden agenda and think she was faking the tears and did all that for publicity. really really sad. I feel for her.

it tears me up inside very sad Michael Embraced love so hard from his family, friends and fans. no publicity here i didn't see any body else who claim to love dude visit besides his fans/brothers and that's was broadcast for the world to see and no body stress that because i felt their visit was for the love they have for their brother not publicity how the media try to make it that way. Not trying to knock anyone but it is what it is no body in this thread can tell me when they watch that video they didn't tear up you can see the pain in her face she even broke down on access Hollywood when the interviewer ask Debbie how did it feel visiting michael grave and being around his fans her words >>>I went to visit a person I loved so much it hurts then she started to brake down the interviewer didn't bother to ask her anymore questions he stop the interview. my heart goes out to any body who have love for Michael real talk `100

we don't hate her...we just don't understand her...and I think she was a mistery to Michael too...maybe she loved him but she could for sure be a better mother to the kids...maybe now she will do the right thing...they need all the love they can get!

Thanks for sharing the photos and your experince with us!

I don't understand why people would hate Debbie. What did she do?

she hurt Michael:think at the trial how do you think he felt when she was a witness for the DA?even if she defended him in the end that was not a nice thing to do...and after the trial when she threatened him that if he comes back in the US she will take the kids...she just wanted money...
lets not forget the past:she did good things and bad things too...but we are willing to forgive...we learned that from Michael:angel:

it tears me up inside very sad Michael Embraced love so hard from his family, friends and fans. no publicity here i didn't see any body else who claim to love dude visit besides his fans/brothers

Stevie Wonder has been there ;)

It is more than strange. I hope she is not going to fight against Katherine over those kids. Michael did not want Debbie to come close to them and he had a reason for that imo. It is does not matter that she is a biological mother.

I don't think it was strange that she was there. There are coincidences within everything. And I think it certainly does matter that she is their mother. She has feelings too in all of this. I can't begin to imagine the complexity of what she must be feeling.

we don't hate her...we just don't understand her...and I think she was a mistery to Michael too...maybe she loved him but she could for sure be a better mother to the kids...maybe now she will do the right thing...they need all the love they can get!

It'd be a lot easier for her to be a better mother to the children if she was given the chance to. I hope that in time when the children are ready that she can see them. I hope that what the children want and their needs and wellbeing is kept the most important thing from all parties involved.

she hurt Michael:think at the trial how do you think he felt when she was a witness for the DA?even if she defended him in the end that was not a nice thing to do...

a little fyi - in the trial maculay culkin, bret barnes and wade robson was also called by the DA but all testified for the defense. Being a witness for DA means that the DA hopes that they'll say something bad but they don't have to and they didn't.

Thanks for sharing! Were you able to access the cemetery/his grave? Thought only certain people on an approved list.

Thanks for sharing! Were you able to access the cemetery/his grave? Thought only certain people on an approved list.
People (anyone) are allowed to be outside the mausoleum, but of course you can not enter that place, so you can't be just by MJ's grave. Anyhow, I would love to be just there, to show my love and respect.

How sad this is, don't you think? :(

Aww that was heartbreaking! poor Debbie :(
thanks for sharing this, It's amazing what you guys did

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this.. but I dont have time to go through 18 pages.. but was Debbie inside the mausoleum where Michales casket is, or was she outside?

Sorry if someone has already mentioned this.. but I dont have time to go through 18 pages.. but was Debbie inside the mausoleum where Michales casket is, or was she outside?

only on the outside hun

she hurt Michael:think at the trial how do you think he felt when she was a witness for the DA?even if she defended him in the end that was not a nice thing to do...and after the trial when she threatened him that if he comes back in the US she will take the kids...she just wanted money...
lets not forget the past:she did good things and bad things too...but we are willing to forgive...we learned that from Michael:angel:

To answer your question about the trial Michael called her she wasn't going to say anything but his case was looking bad what most people don't know our dear michael was going to face 20 years in jail who was the only person who can tell the truth about him? Yes the mother of his two oldest kids his life was really on the line like people really wanted him lock up debbie was the one (i think if i am correct who film the family who went against michael). Yes she went at Michael hard and he went at her harder but they did managed to get things in order. MJ was the type of dude who will forgive and spread love many did him wrong not just his BM

Aww, I feel like I'm going to cry. That is really sad. I feel really bad for her now. In the media they make her seem like she is this horrible person but really she is just a woman who is grieving over the loss of a great friend and the father of her children. I do think that people need to respect Debbie more and let her grieve. I hope she knows that we all love Michael and we all feel her pain.

I have a question I don't quite know how to ask but its this: If she had the kids, just for him only, I know Debbie loved Michael deeply but if this plan was pre-concieved, why did they get married? And why did they divorce????

I have a question I don't quite know how to ask but its this: If she had the kids, just for him only, I know Debbie loved Michael deeply but if this plan was pre-concieved, why did they get married? And why did they divorce????
It has been said that Katherine was the one that requested that they get married after they found out Debbie was pregnant with Prince. As to why they divorced, maybe they just weren't IN love any more. Why do most people get divorced? I honestly don't think it's really anyone's business, we are only fans, we don't need to know all the details. Just know they truly loved each other and they had two beautiful children together.

Oh yea I understand but I was curious because she still had alot of love. for him. Thats very interesting about at the request of Katherine ; thats rare to have in families IMO.

Of course she's still going to love him. When you have kids, no matter what has been done between the two of you. You will always love and have that bond with the other person, you have created the most precious thing ever together, life. She may have not been a major active role (the kids do know who she is, Michael sent the kids to visit her when he wasn't living in the US) but she that is her flesh and blood, she loves them. Loving them would mean having a love for Michael.

Oh gosh. I've never really liked Debbie, but I would never send anyone hate mail, period. After reading how emotional she got, and finding out that she really did/does love Michael and the kids, I am seriously going to have to reconsider all the thoughts I've had about her. I think I've been wrong all along.

I had not realized that Deb and Michael met, someone said, about 20 years ago. I thought it was 1995/6. How did they meet? Just him going in and seeing the dr./ her all these years??

She was a nurse and worked with Klein, that's how she met Michael. They had been friends for a long time before they decided to have children together.

WOW... Everybody should see it...
I've spoken with some other fans.. they tolld me they hate her and stuff.. I really didn't understand WHY..
There's the proof for them that she's a good person.
Where do I get that shirt?? it's awesome, I want one!!

See also this thread - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89220

A very good friend of MJSTAR, Al Walser has released the following video footage – giving Michael Jackson fans a very close and personal look @ Michael Jackson’s final resting place and Michael’s home Neverland.
2nq8o54.jpg

Back