Tohme Tohme is Back and seeks financial records of MJ's estate

I worked with MIchael between September 2008 to the very last day. We often communicated trough Tohme.
I know this guy. Not sure how much I can say but I will confirm he was not honest to me nor Michael. He lied to both of us. When he got fired he canceled not only his credit cards, he did much worst then that... Down to closing water and electricity supplies of the home where Michael was staying.
He then re-connected to Jermaine and they both gave me a call to assure me Tohme will be back soon and he talked bad things about the person Michael picked as his new manager ( not DiLeo )

Not sure if his bad but he was not honest.

Umano.

I am not saying what you are saying is true or not but lets us not forget how Jermaine was going on and on about how he wanted Michael to be buried at Neverland well lets not forget who bought the company in to buy out the loan

Tohme continues to be the big elephant in the living room.

Thank you, Umano.

I worked with MIchael between September 2008 to the very last day. We often communicated trough Tohme.
I know this guy. Not sure how much I can say but I will confirm he was not honest to me nor Michael. He lied to both of us. When he got fired he canceled not only his credit cards, he did much worst then that... Down to closing water and electricity supplies of the home where Michael was staying.
He then re-connected to Jermaine and they both gave me a call to assure me Tohme will be back soon and he talked bad things about the person Michael picked as his new manager ( not DiLeo )

Umano.

Seriously? OK well thanks for sharing. I would love to hear whatever else you know but I understand some things can't be shared. This guy Tohme gives me the creeps, is that a feeling you share?

Thome has always given me a bad vibe, its something I can't shake off, I've been suspicious of him for years. I have a feeling the truth about his involvement in Michael's life will come out sooner rather than later.

My spirit NEVER agree with thos nut. Even RF knew Tohme was bad (and you know that is bad).

Thome has always given me a bad vibe, its something I can't shake off, I've been suspicious of him for years. I have a feeling the truth about his involvement in Michael's life will come out sooner rather than later.
You are not alone in feeling like this. I just had bad vibes and nothing made sense with MJ being with this guy. And look, our instincts were right.

Umano.

Oh, wow...

:(... Why did so many snakes have to be next to him and destroy him like that?

He is even worse than I thought.. He used revenge for being fired. Maybe he did more than that. He wanted to take Neverland away from Michael, too, afterall. I'd call him a mobster.

Please.. if you have some more details on this that you're willing to share... ? This is so serious...

Gee he is worst than I thought--imagine turning off your water and elec, which are basic needs. Don't even talk about the credit cards!!! What a so and so.......

Mafia! Michael wouldn't do what Tohme wanted so he threatened him. I think tohme had more then a hand in killing Michael.

just my thought but from what was posted above. i dont see how i can be wrong.

Tohme gave me the creeps.. I also wondered what part Jermaine played in that. Jermaine has been awfully quiet about Tohme for some reason. He was sitting up there hugging him when he announced MJ passed away. How did Jermaine know Tohme? supposedly Jermaine introduced Mike to Tohme in order to save Neverland. is that true?

I promised privacy and that is the only reason why I can't share too much.

Tohme was at his house , not Michaels.

Yes he gave me bad vibes since the very first time I met him.

I knew Michael didn't liked him... This feeling was very much alive a long time before he fired him.he told me that during December 2008.

Thome did not saved neverland, he shut down some good options and people that wanted to help out Michael. Told him that his plan is the best one and .... See what happened!

I wish I could tell you more... But whatever I say would only confirm your feelings in his regards...

Let this go.
None can hurt Michael now. Let him rest in piece and surrounded by our LOVE.

If you guys want to drive him crazy I can give you his mail and cell :)

I knew Michael didn't liked him... This feeling was very much alive a long time before he fired him.he told me that during December 2008.

The tape June Gatlin showed was supposed to have been recorded

in the Autumm of 2008, and MJ didn't seem happy about Tohme.

i would have never ever thought this kind of claim coming from this reincarnation of loyalty!!!! :puke:

it was a matter of time...all the vampires want their part....

man wish i could do justice for once...:evil:

Michael, this was heard on TAPES, even was scared of this as*hole called Tohme Tohme, Michael didnt wanted Tohme in his life anymore... he discovered Tohmeh tomeh or whatever his name is, was taking TOO MUCH CONTROL OF HIS (Michael's) MONEY AND BUSSINES... and like always, Michael would say something that was true... but no one would hear or... what a shame, such genius left alone...another proof , because once again MICHAEL WAS RIGHT, another leech...just like Sony Phony...

wonder if Michael felt he could trust anyone, guess he felt alone, God bless him.... rest in peace,

but i miss him :(

It's ridiculous that no one in the media really questions anything about Tohme Tohme! Not even the Jackson Family! o_O WHYYYYY?!

Thome did not saved neverland, he shut down some good options and people that wanted to help out Michael. Told him that his plan is the best one and .... See what happened!LOVE.

Tohme Tohme was the one who orchestrated the attempted auction of everything that was at Neverland in early 2009, including a painting of MJ's son and all of Michael's very personal property. Tohme Tohme sold the beautiful railroad tracks that provided so many thousands with such unforgettable memories to a scrap metal facility where they were destroyed forever as if they had no other meaning :( He wanted Julien's Auctions to auction off EVERYTHING from Neverland, right down to the light switches themselves (which even the auction house said was too much). Michael had to sue Julien's at the last minute to stop the illegal sale of this merchandise, but a lot had already been destroyed for good just so Tohme Tohme / Colony could make a quick buck... That hurts a lot.

Of the countless vultures that Michael entrusted into his circle, Tohme Tohme pretty much tops the list (excluding Murray). I sent a whole list of troubling questions to Larry King to ask Tohme Tohme when he was supposed to appear as a guest last year, but Tohme got cold feet and called the whole interview off.

Good points TSCM, nice to see U back on the boards BTW.

It´s pretty clear to me now how the shows went from 10 to 50. MJ probably had only heard about or agreeing to do 10 shows but since Thome had gotten the power of attorney he could sign agreeements without even talking to Mike. Remember that Phillips said he talked to Thome about expanding the number of dates and NOT Michael, he only talked to Michael AFTER the shows had gotten to 50. If he could enter agreements to sale ALL Neverland belongings without even talking to Michael It´s pretty obvious he would have the "guts" to add another 40 shows without consulting Michael.

But the big question is WHY? Was he just greedy? But if he wanted to have a long and lasting business relationship with MJ why act so badly with both the auction and the concerts?

Yeah, they tried to take Neverland away from him, they tried to take anything away from him, until they took his life altogether. And all these people are walking around free, while Michael is gone and his three children orphans.

what if we all contacted Larry Kings website and asked to try and bring Thome on again. But we need to be many so that they understand there is an interest in the issue.

Fat chance Tohme would admit to have tricked MJ.

It is those who were around and/or are aware of what happened

who should be speaking loud.....for Michael.

Why the silence?

im not in silence, i stand up for Michael, he's my inspiration, i wont let him down. NO ONE WILL SILENCE ME

Fat chance Tohme would admit to have tricked MJ.

It is those who were around and/or are aware of what happened

who should be speaking loud.....for Michael.

Why the silence?

exactly and that is what ticks me off.. the silence. why isn't anyone defending MJ at all? why isn't anyone calling out Murray for killing him? The media could do a massive investigation if they really wanted to but we all know they don't care.

exactly and that is what ticks me off.. the silence. why isn't anyone defending MJ at all? why isn't anyone calling out Murray for killing him? The media could do a massive investigation if they really wanted to but we all know they don't care.

Sadly they dont care. They cared when it was Michael on trial but no one seems to care that the person who killed him is walking free and it makes me angry.

Sadly they dont care. They cared when it was Michael on trial but no one seems to care that the person who killed him is walking free and it makes me angry.

me too.. it makes me so angry. I still believe if it was any other doctor that killed his celebrity patient folks would be up in arms and he sure as hell would not be practicing medicine right now. That's why I feel the lack of outrage from Michael's family is not good. They should've been more forceful and open instead of throwing MJ under the bus. I always said they should've acted like Fred Goldman and Denise Brown when they accused OJ of killing their loved ones. They were out front and center daily raking OJ over the coals and asking for justice. I haven't seen Michael's family do that yet. They seem more concerned about the estate, the executors and Sony in my opinion instead of the man who was injecting MJ all night long to get him to 'sleep'.

It saddens me!

For me Thome is synonym for everything bad that happened to Michael. I only wish to God, His (Gods) hand will reach for him soon enough. How dare he (Thome) seek for any money? Where were he all the time? This guy was not honest from the very beginning to the very end and he's with some others on the top of my list ppl responsible for what has happened to Michael. Hes supposed to be sitting in court room just next to Murray and few others.

me too.. it makes me so angry. I still believe if it was any other doctor that killed his celebrity patient folks would be up in arms and he sure as hell would not be practicing medicine right now. That's why I feel the lack of outrage from Michael's family is not good. They should've been more forceful and open instead of throwing MJ under the bus. I always said they should've acted like Fred Goldman and Denise Brown when they accused OJ of killing their loved ones. They were out front and center daily raking OJ over the coals and asking for justice. I haven't seen Michael's family do that yet. They seem more concerned about the estate, the executors and Sony in my opinion instead of the man who was injecting MJ all night long to get him to 'sleep'.

It saddens me!

The media would be leading the quest for justice and the revocation of his medical licence had this been Paul McCartney for example and that's what I believe.

Back