Tom Barrack & Rob Lowe @ Neverland Ranch

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Apart of me doesnt like to see neverland being sold but when eva i see i pics of that place, it reminds me of the pain mike endured.

But i do think it really should be mrs jackson & the children decision on whether it should be sold or not.

:yes:

Can't you read? The whole post is negative. This is one of the many reasons I rarely post here. Member for over seven years and under sixty posts. Numbers speak.

Clearly see why so many resent these two using NEVERLAND RANCH as background for their interview. When MJ was living at the ranch, ROB LOWE wouldn't have made it pass the front gate.

Barrack has failed in a lot of ventures. the media loves to say how he supposedly 'saved' MJ. how ironic that he is now into investing into what MJ first invested in. and Rob Lowe is joining him. and they're both sitting at Neverland, which MJ partially owns. Barrack obvioiusly knows, MJ never needed saving. now he's taking MJ's advice.

:yes:

Can't you read? The whole post is negative. This is one of the many reasons I rarely post here. Member for over seven years and under sixty posts. Numbers speak.

maybe with your attitude and problems with having a discussion without insulting ppl then its good you dont post here and have only x amounts of posts. we certainly arent missing anything. still wiating for a reply about what was said about rob lowe that was so negative.the below is pointing out a fact. his issues are well documented.without getting into his "other" isssues

The only money Rob Lowe has is the money he got from
selling his Santa Barbara Mansion (He needed the money.)
Tom Barrack controls the property but he had not business trying to trademark the name. He did not buy the name, just the property.
can you provide evidence of that cause all we know unless i missed something is that the estate is majority owner of the property

maybe with your attitude and problems with having a discussion without insulting ppl then its good you dont post here and have only x amounts of posts. we certainly arent missing anything. still wiating for a reply about what was said about rob lowe that was so negative.the below is pointing out a fact. his issues are well documented.without getting into his "other" isssues

can you provide evidence of that cause all we know unless i missed something is that the estate is majority owner of the property

Is there any need for you to talk to others the way you do?

Michael Jackson has more creativity in his little finger than
these two "whatevers".

Why would you agree with that kind of thing? That's the attitude people against Michael have.

Why would you agree with that kind of thing? That's the attitude people against Michael have.

when did i say i agreed with what the poster said. my question was about their supposed negatvity to lowe. hes hardly marlon brando

s there any need for you to talk to others the way you do?
well as i said maybe with your attitude and problems with having a discussion without insulting ppl then its good you dont post here and have only x amounts of posts

and as max said

Clearly see why so many resent these two using NEVERLAND RANCH as background for their interview. When MJ was living at the ranch, ROB LOWE wouldn't have made it pass the front gate.

Don't worry about it.
The only money Rob Lowe has is the money he got from
selling his Santa Barbara Mansion (He needed the money.)
Thomas Barrack's DEBT is up to his "Ying Yang".
They are both BROKE, and they are sitting in front of
Michael Jackson's Neverland Creation trying to get some
investors who will put their money into their "movie projects".

Michael Jackson has more creativity in his little finger than
these two "whatevers".

In addition when Michael's new music releases come out he
will generate more money dead than they can alive.

Prediction: The Michael Jackson Estate will buy back
Neverland and run it with the help of the State of California.
Tom Barrack is just trying to stick it to the MJ Estate by
demanding an extremely high money request to buy him out.
I stand by my post.
I said it with LOVE to all of Michael Jackson's fans.:hug:

For Michael to even have alittle of that place meant he still loved it. To who ever buys it if the estate buys it i hope they restore it to the way Michael had it.

Michael had more joy then pain there and by holding on to it, like i said, he still love it.

It should be put back to the way it was and used for what Michael used it for. The Kids. there is a whole new crew of kids out there that would LOVE to see Neverland. All of Michael's items should be put back. All of it should be displayed for all to see and what better place to do that then his own Neverland?

That place would make the perfect place for an MJ museum. Its already made they can load up the theater walls with his gold records and tour costumes. I love that place and i have never been there. I want Michael to be able to enjoy the place again. yea i think he would want it like that.

For Michael to even have alittle of that place meant he still loved it. To who ever buys it if the estate buys it i hope they restore it to the way Michael had it.

Michael had more joy then pain there and by holding on to it, like i said, he still love it.

It should be put back to the way it was and used for what Michael used it for. The Kids. there is a whole new crew of kids out there that would LOVE to see Neverland. All of Michael's items should be put back. All of it should be displayed for all to see and what better place to do that then his own Neverland?

That place would make the perfect place for an MJ museum. Its already made they can load up the theater walls with his gold records and tour costumes. I love that place and i have never been there. I want Michael to be able to enjoy the place again. yea i think he would want it like that.
Beautifully, stated Ginny. :agree:
I agree with you.

Last edited:
I like this idea. That's how I envision it. Just the way he had it with all of his furniture, pictures and awards there.

Its still hard for me to admit that someone else owns Neverland because in my eyes it will alway be Michaels.
While I was in LA for June 25th the sunday after my boyfriend drove me up to Neverland and I just got this feeling,this feeling like he was still there,like he never left.
It will always be Michael's no matter what and I think they should rebuild Neverland for its original purpose which was a place to make 100's and 100's of disadvantaged children happy and what ever money they do make should go to Michael's charitys such as Make a wish foundation.

^^^ I agree. Although the upkeep is costly, if the place would be used for charities it could be used as tax deductions or be tax exempt or something like that.

Also I think a compromise could be reached like with the EL Capitan Estate just a few miles away. It was all owned by Jon Peters and is used for all kinds of things like horseback riding clubs, weddings and private events. But even with that they had to sell part of the land for supplemental income.

Neverland could be partially restored with rides and MJ museum and movie theatre and still have enough to attract fans and charities and part of unused land could be sold.

:2cents:

"There's No Place Like Neverland.
There's No Place Like Neverland.
There's No Place Like Neverland."
Click on the Written Link Below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJep-z06hQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]-tJep-z06hQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Neverland is just so beautiful and its the kids who should decide what should happen with it. I'm very defensive about Neverland and feel passionately that the kids should decide. They lived their, it was their home, so they should have the say. If they want someone else to make the decision then that's absolutly fine but dont let other people decide what happens with their fathers and their home.

Neverland is just so beautiful and its the kids who should decide what should happen with it. I'm very defensive about Neverland and feel passionately that the kids should decide. They lived their, it was their home, so they should have the say. If they want someone else to make the decision then that's absolutly fine but dont let other people decide what happens with their fathers and their home.

Well said, I agree :yes:

Yes, indeed, well said. Thank you.:agree:
003944188.jpg

Last edited:
God is that video from wall street journal depressing.. its everything I did not want to happen!!

I would want Neverland to be exactly the same way MJ had it when he lived there + a few new attractions..

1) i'd like to see them build a Michael Jackson museum on the property including his awards, outfits, paintings, etc...

Also this just came to mind the property is so large that they could easily build a location that can fit a replica of the THIS IS IT STAGE! as people can watch the film on the large LCD screen that would have been on tour. On stage they could have a complete introduction etc!! just an idea..

If they did not do the whole stage they could at least make a theatre to watch his films with the LCD screen for THIS IS IT with some props from the staging like the shandalears etc..

That Wall Street-bullshit sucked. And they just had to bring in the molestation charges. But its a beatiful place. If i had lots of money i would buy it :D

That Wall Street-bullshit sucked. And they just had to bring in the molestation charges. But its a beatiful place. If i had lots of money i would buy it :D

I hate when the media do that! :angry:

They were just objective..., like what would you want to listen to...?

thats cause murdoch now owns it. its a part of his trashy tabloid empire

MJ Estate could finally buy out the property - the Barracks part, as far as I know its the 50:50 share.

Thanks for sharing.
Thomas Barrack obviously wants a lot of money for his
percentage of Neverland. Nevertheless, I still pray that
the Michael Jackson Estate will soon buy him out; so the
Neverland Ranch can become once again the place Michael Jackson
envisioned, place of wonder, magic, love, and beauty for
for those with a "child's heart". :trytobeangel

Back