Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

Now TMZ picked it up... and of course, the trolls are out in force in the comments. I regret reading them.

I can't believe this bastard outlived Michael.

Rot, you son of a bitch.

1h4h1t.jpg

:puke:

She can thank her so called "career" to Sneddon after all. Being his media mouthpiece and all. Oh and she can also thank Sneddon for saving her ass in that lawsuit Michael brought against her and Victor Guiterrez in 1996.

I don't mean to be rude to you guys but it's annoying when some of you bring karma when all the injustice, tribulations and f*ckeries evil and mean spirited bastards made Michael going through proved karma is huge pile bullshit.

From the man himself:

". . . I don't believe in karma. I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are . . . Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up." -Michael Jackson.

It's disgusting how sneddon spent so much time torturing and harassing mj but
let actual predators roam the streets. WTF?

Im gonna play d.s and money right now

1h4h1t.jpg

:puke:

She can thank her so called "career" to Sneddon after all. Being his media mouthpiece and all. Oh and she can also thank Sneddon for saving her ass in that lawsuit Michael brought against her and Victor Guiterrez in 1996.

''When word of his death if officially announced by his family there will be ill-formed ''haters'' who will criticize him.''

Those ''ill-formed'' haters just happens to be fans of the man whose life was destroyed by Sneddon. Criticizm is to be expected, don't you think?

Don't worry Diane, we will feel the same way about your death.

And what "ill-informed haters"? Diane, you never did any honest reporting about any of these cases, so the only ill-informed people are those who you and your ilk managed to mislead and brainwash all these years. We, who actually read the court documents and testimonies, not just twisted media headlines, have our good reason not to like Sneddon and not to think of him as a "man of integrity". He was anything but...

Last edited:
O_O

Strange that I'm actually kinda speechless. I guess at this point theres not much to say about how I feel that isn't extremely obvious.

I wasn't raised to think like this but I so want to see this biatch getting hit by a stroke!!!

karma seems to be working its way down a list. she and VG ...well..i wont finish this thought.

integrity is an interesting choice of word. Michael wasn't the only person he falsely prosecuted. ill informed, diane? hardly.

9 children... I feel bad for them the same way I feel bad for Robson's child. And the children of their children. We don't choose our ancestors, but how does it feel to live you life knowing you come from Judas? (or, in this case, Pontius Pilate)

Last edited:
To bad he could het earlier.. Just a man with no meaning in his live so he try's to ruin someone else's. Dont feel sorry about it.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4054690 said:
I don't mean to be rude to you guys but it's annoying when some of you bring karma when all the injustice, tribulations and f*ckeries evil and mean spirited bastards made Michael going through proved karma is huge pile bullshit.

From the man himself:

". . . I don't believe in karma. I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are . . . Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up." -Michael Jackson.

Then I am very sad that Michael dismissed the central tenets of the philosophy of belief systems that are the touchstone of the lives of millions on this planet. I had always thought that Michael was more understanding of other cultures and beliefs. I am sorry to be so mistaken.

The relationship of karma to causality is a central motif in all schools of Hindu, Jain and Buddhist thought. The effect of karma need not be immediate; the effect of karma can be later in one's current life, and in some schools it extends to future lives.

The Dalai Lama has said:
Dangerous consequences will follow when politicians and rulers forget moral principles. Whether we believe in God or karma, ethics is the foundation of every religion.”

It'd be shame the location of his grave remains unknown (I bet it will be). And I'm pretty sure many of us would be dancing sort of like this around that snake's grave, also singing TDCAU, T.S., Money, It Is Scary, Ghosts and Morphine.

8circle.gif

From the man himself:

Did Michael really say this? Doesn't sound like his words to me. Source?

The fact something is an ancient belief or philosophy doesn't make it real since there are not scientific evidences that back up such claims.

<header class="entry-header"> [h=1]A Letter&#8230;.A Difference In Death And Life by Sandra Sasvári[/h] Posted on <time class="entry-date" datetime="2014-11-02T16:59:23+00:00">November 2, 2014</time> by wenonanelson
</header>

Dear Tom Sneddon,
I woke up today to the news of your passing. Right now, the news have yet to properly break, so I am writing this now, before the Internet erupts with people&#8217;s comments &#8211; not about you, but about Michael Jackson.
You see, people can&#8217;t think of you without also thinking of him. You made sure of that. For twelve years, you dedicated your life to crucifying a man who not only was innocent, but who had never done anything to you. You searched the world to find people who were willing to say he hurt them, not because you believed it to be true but because you wanted it to be true. And you wanted the general public to believe it was true, too. Why? That is the part I have yet to understand. But no matter your reasons, the results were this: an innocent man broken and forever tarnished by your lies and your falsified evidence.
He was never the same after that, you know that? His friends would mention it repeatedly, and we all saw it. That twinkle in his eye that was so evident even at the tender she of eight and that made an entire world fall in love with him&#8230;it faded. In fact, I dare say it died completely. He used to move from point A to point B softly, but with a stride, dignity and quiet strength and confidence that turned kings and world leaders into star struck kids in his presence. But after what you put him through in 2005, he even WALKED like he was broken. Like any moment he may fall to the ground because the strength of merely standing up was too much for him to muster. He was a ghost of his former vibrant self and it was evident.
And if we, strangers around the would, could see this, you must have been able to, as well. And I wonder: how does that make you feel? Do you harbor any regret at all, or do you just not care? Are you too busy checking your bank account and feeding your ego by playing God with people&#8217;s lives in the courtroom to give a damn? It must be nice, being so focused on yourself. So oblivious and completely unaware of the suffering of others.
Because the truth is, caring about other people is hard work. It&#8217;s frustrating, time-consuming, and, to be honest, painful. Being aware of the suffering in the world places an unimaginably heavy weight on your mind, because so much is wrong and so many people are hurting and you don&#8217;t know how to stop it because no matter how much you try to help it&#8217;ll never be enough. That way? Being cold and selfish is probably a blessing.
1385763_1402135276689342_467386764_n.jpg

But Michael wasn&#8217;t like that.
Michael was a warm person, with a heart as vast as the planet he traveled many times over on his mission to heal the world. He gave not only his money, but his time, care, concern, and compassion to millions of people when he could have just sat back and enjoyed his fame. He could have stayed in all those luxury hotels and signed a check or two, but he did not. Instead, he visited dirty hospitals and run-down orphanages where the children were tied to their beds. Walked through thousands of cancer ward doors, arms full of stuffed animals and toys for the struggling kids inside, monitored shipments of aid and equipment, paid for new hospital beds, and demanded that they be immediately installed, or he would not perform that night.
And although these are beautiful things, they are also very tragic. Seeing so much pain everyday&#8230;hurts. Michael often cried at the state of the world and, I imagine, probably still felt inadequate in spite of doing more for others than most people do in ten lifetimes. I am sure there were times where he wished it wouldn&#8217;t hurt so much. But here&#8217;s the thing: it wasn&#8217;t about him. Michael recognized fully that whatever he was feeling paled in comparison to the feelings of the sick and impaired human beings that he helped. So he continued, despite his own pain. He was THAT selfless.
images

images

When Michel died, the world came to a halt. News broadcasts were interrupted, traffic came to a standstill , and people left their homes and took to the streets as if pulled by some invisible force &#8211; or maybe just a desperate need for support and togetherness. They grabbed sheets of cardboard to craft signs of love, or placed balloons and flowers at locations he had visited. Many lit candles in front of framed photos in their living rooms, and celebrities, world leaders, and ordinary people alike poured their hearts out. Shock. Disbelief. Pain. Michael Jackson? Dead. Gone. Forever.
images

images

images

In all countries on all continents, people mourned his passing. No matter race, creed, social status, ethnicity, or origin, people were joined in the process of missing him. This is the impact Michael Jackson had on the world. In a sad twist of fate, his death ended up being the one thing that, at least temporary, ended up unifying people the way he had always worked so hard for in life. For a few short, sweet, glorious hours&#8230;the world was as one.
As I search the Internet for a confirmation of your death, so far only local Santa Barbara site Noozhawk has picked the story up. Someone edited Wikipedia; presumably the same people who wrote the short text briefly describing your life and death. Your affiliation to Michael was the only thing they mentioned. Through the eyes of the world, that is what you&#8217;re known for &#8211; and not even the tabloids; the vultures that were so quick to swipe down on Michael&#8217;s misfortune all his life, and before his body was even cold in death, have picked up on the fact that you&#8217;re dead yet. The world hasn&#8217;t come to a halt. No news casts have been interrupted, traffic hasn&#8217;t stopped dead on Times Square. You were here, and now you&#8217;re not. That&#8217;s it. It&#8217;s not making a difference, to anyone. And it should make me happy, should make me gloat and sneer and say look; see how no one gives a damn?
But it just makes me sad. It makes me sad that you spent 72 years on this planet &#8211; much more than millions of people get &#8211; and you are remembered for nothing but hatred and pain. What a complete waste of time, and what a waste of a life.
The short article in Noozhawk said you died surrounded by your family. I&#8217;m glad you got to have that. No one deserves to die alone. It is my hope that you were a better father, brother, son, husband, and friend than you were a District Attorney and a human being, so that the people who were around you in life aren&#8217;t going to continue your tirade of hate in death. I hope they loved you. If they did, that means they&#8217;re hurting right now. My heart goes out to them. And in the end? I want to thank you. I want to thank you because through your actions, your callousness, and your hate, you have shown me exactly who I do not want to be. You have fueled my need to help the hurting and support the broken, to feel a renewed sense of urgency about the way the world is going. We are running out of time, and we must act now, because none of us never know how log we have. You were lucky; you had seven decades. But I may not.
So, I will turn every day into an active choice: I choose kindness, forgiveness, serenity, and compassion. I choose to lift people up instead if tearing them down, I choose selfishness, and most of all: I choose love, every single time. Michael taught me that.

May you rest in peace, Mr. Sneddon. I hope at last you&#8217;re free.

http://allforlove1970.wordpress.com...fference-in-death-and-life-by-sandra-sasvari/

I wouldn't take offense to what MJ said about karma - he was expressing his beliefs, and he simply didn't believe it and he gave his reasons.

That said, I don't think it should be quoted as if to discredit those who DO believe in it - as, to me, thats what the quote seemed to do in the context of this thread.

I got nothing very nice to say and besides he deserves to rot for putting Michael thru miserable hell and he's one of the reasons why he's gone.

Well good riddance to that old b@$^@#. He'll now suffer the same way that Chandler dad is going through.

And to Sneddon I say to you is...
[YOUTUBE]zrS4yJt3rho[/YOUTUBE]

Tom Sneddon really is a "Cold man" now he's dead. He's of no loss to the world, and I feel no sympathy for his family because he felt no sympathy for Michael's family when him and his bunch of criminal prosecution team used to snigger at Michael's family in court during the 2005. His mouth piece to the world was through the criminal and unethical journalist Diane Diamond.

Cancer is something I wish was curable, and the fact that Sneddon died from cancer doesn't make me happy. Just the fact he's dead makes me happy, because I also believe he along with Diane Diamond are behind these pathetic lawsuits against The Estate by those two money crazed fantasists Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck.

I don't see how Sneddon can be seen as a pioneer in his career as a D.A, because he was nothing by a corrupt D.A and he should (along with Diane Diamond) been investigated for corruption etc straight after the 2005. The man was a criminal through and through. He was extremely uncouth, and highly unprofessional (well he was a criminal).

Tom Sneddon may have been the cause of Michael's death (along with Conrad Murray) and he did tarnish Michael's good name very badly. But Sneddon will be remembered for being 'Mad Dog Sneddon' who wasted tax payers money on trial cause by his obsessive vendetta against. Whatever achievements he had in his career will be forgotten, and he will only be remembered as "Dom Sheldon is a cold man" because the song D.S will live forever and Michael's star and influence will continue to shine and Sneddon will always be linked to being evil and corrupt because people will finf out who Tom Sneddon is through Michael's music, and Michael summed Tom Sneddon up perfectly.

Sneddon died of Instant Karma.

Then I am very sad that Michael dismissed the central tenets of the philosophy of belief systems that are the touchstone of the lives of millions on this planet. I had always thought that Michael was more understanding of other cultures and beliefs. I am sorry to be so mistaken."

Firstly, these words by Michael were recorded by Schumely(*ahem*) in those tapes he published after Michael went to be with the Lord. We all know how (un)reliable Schumley is.

Secondly, we do not know the context in which these words were uttered..we don't know exactly what frame of mind Michael was in, the conversation/discussion preceding these statements.

Thirdly, if a 'good person', and make that "extremely good, an almost saintly, angel-like person" like Michael, who always only gave love to the world and believed in compassion and forgiveness, who used his entire life to uplift the consciousness of the world and taught us all by the example of his own life how to use one's talent, time and resources to make this world a better ...if such an amazingly beautiful person has to suffer so brutally at the hands of untruthful, evil, selfish people all his life, surely his belief in a concept like Karma(which he didn't exactly grow up with being a Christian) may get a little shaken if he's feeling down, depressed and hopeless at some point in his life.

I am a Hindu, and we are raised on the belief in Karma, yet in our huge community, I've seen countless people(including my own mom) who become so dejected with the hardships in life that in several moments of despair they wonder if there's any Law of Karma, or if there's even a God at all! So please do not discredit Michael's spiritual awareness, understanding of philosophy and wisdom just because he says something, the full context of which can never be known....

Last edited:
i feel sorry for his family cause they will miss him

But what he has done to Michael...

I wouldn't take offense to what MJ said about karma - he was expressing his beliefs, and he simply didn't believe it and he gave his reasons.

That said, I don't think it should be quoted as if to discredit those who DO believe in it - as, to me, thats what the quote seemed to do in the context of this thread.

First of all, I didn't put that quote to discredit people who believe in karma. I put it because Michael himself didn't believe in it and fair enough given all the f*ckeries he had to endure. Michael did nothing but bringing goodness, happiness and helping others and what did he got in return? I'm not saying he had to be rewarded, people do good because it's humane and the right thing but he didn't deserve all the injustice he went through whatsoever.

If I remember correctly, (I need to re read the book again) Michael said it because before those words he was talking about children who were going to be adopted but died in a plain crash when they were going to their future homes.

Back