Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

Good, he was a piece of shit and I hope that murderous dirty C U N T Murray is next.

And while we are at it, the rest of those money grubbing bastards who plagued Michael's last few years of life can choke on a dick and die too!

Dom Sheldon is indeed a cold man now if he wasn't before.

It'll be five years in a minute, since he committed suicide. 11-5-09.
yeah. bonfire night in the uk. the fireworks make me smile as to me its a celebration of bang bang. so the big C gets them both. now for a relapse for arvizo scum.

I stand corrected Snow. I pointed that out since it seemed to be the way some people in this thread were taking it. Thanks for clearing that up.

It'd be shame the location of his grave remains unknown (I bet it will be). And I'm pretty sure many of us would be dancing sort of like this around that snake's grave, also singing TDCAU, T.S., Money, It Is Scary, Ghosts and Morphine.

8circle.gif

Snow White luvs Peter Pan said:
The fact something is an ancient belief or philosophy doesn't make it real since there are not scientific evidences that back up such claims.

I am speechless!
(I have in the past made some very small financial contributions to this fan board. Just now, I can't think of any reason why that might be, or why it should continue... )

Last edited:
So Dimond uses this to spread more lies:

Diane Dimond @didimond · 3h 3 hours ago

A man of integrity has died ow.ly/DGWlF For years law enforcement looked the other way. But not him. RIP, Sir Haters,don't bother

Diane Dimond @didimond · 2h 2 hours ago

He did what no other LE official would do - even though they knew for years about MJ & little boys klou.tt/14pbxbyvh8fx4 RIP, Sir

So who were the other LE officials who supposedly knew about "MJ and little boys" and looked the other way? C'mon, name them! Since you claim this you should be able to name names. Or are you afraid of being sued for slander? LOL.

For the record, there was no looking the other way by any LE official. If there had been we would know about it as there was a trial and all that would have come out. The only thing is, Gil Garcetti (the LA DA) knew when to stop and not to overstep boundaries to obsession, unlike Sneddon. Or do you still refer to that fake Victor Guiterrez story about the FBI covering up for MJ about abusing two Mexican boys in the 80s? Something that the FBI themselves found no evidence of and the whole story comes from that pedophilia advocate Guiterrez whom you once called your "best source", Diane...?

Last edited:
The greatest news since many years. This bastard, this rat got what he deserved. But 21 years to late. And i'm not sorry for him in any way. I hope it was very very painfull!!! Rot in hell you f****** a******. Hell now have a new boss. And chandler is his employe. And the b****** dimond and allred and bashir are next. Hopefully soon. To complete the devil clan.

Last edited:
Okay, here's the thing: I am aware that Mr. Sneddon has caused Michael Jackson lots of undue pain, humiliation, and suffering. Just like a lot of individuals in positions of so-called "high power", he's abused this "power" and ruined an innocent man's life, not realizing (or even caring) how they felt about it. Sometimes, when someone seeks justice, they can become blinded by it.

Now, I think it was really unfortunate that Mr. Sneddon passed away from cancer and I send my condolences to his family and friends. While I am not really too upset, I am also not jumping for joy either. I wouldn't feel right in saying that he got what he deserved and, while I am not defending him, I personally find it mean-spirited to wish death on someone.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for his family for their loss...but again,he royally screwed Michael up terribly,so good riddance.

My playlist for today:

01. D.S. (Michael Jackson)
02. What Goes Around Comes Around (Michael Jackson)
03. You Can't Win (Michael Jackson)
04. Time Waits For No One (The Jacksons)
05. Happy (Michael Jackson)
06. Think Happy (The Jacksons)
07. Oh How Happy (Jackson 5)
08. I'm So Happy (Jackson 5)
09. Hallelujah Day (Jackson 5)
10. Jump For Joy (The Jacksons)
11. It's Too Late To Change The Time (Jackson 5)

I woke up to this (to me) surprising news. And I've been reading the comments for the last few hours. People have pointed out that Michael would not be vindictive or they are sorry that someone has died, etc. I had to really think about how I felt about it-because it doesn't change the horrible events since 93-nothing can change that now.

I have always tried to think the best of people. I'm a firm believer in both The Golden Rule and Thumper's saying "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." And I really try to never judge and stop and see the other side first. People have always told me that I'm the "nicest" person they ever knew-and not in a good way, either. It's usually said because they think I'm too nice and a wimpy pushover.

So how do I really feel? Am I sorry? I'm sorry this didn't happen back in 93. (THAT would have been Karma.) I'm sorry that he has a family that has to be related to him. I'm sorry that he has "mentored" other DAs so now we have a bunch of mini-Sneddons running around. I'm sorry I didn't have the nerve to fly to California to kill him myself.

I hope his death was extremely painful. And I hope Bashir goes next-and his brain tumor is causing excruciating pain.

Oh, and I'm extremely sorry that he died on November 1st instead of on Halloween, when the ENTIRE world was out celebrating the magic of Thriller.

Last edited:
Evil begets evil!!! So I'm not going to spread hate, I am filled with a lot of emotion.. Him dying does not help the MJ cause in any way so for me to say something like "good riddance" is something I can't say.. I just hope something positive comes out of this. Some ifo leaked or just something to further clear MJs name.. (Though a lot is out already)

I believe that hate is not good for one's soul, or for anyone elses. Human nature being what it is, though, it's quite a challenge NOT to. . . . . .?

I can't believe some of you are celebrating his death...

The man is dead, we should stop talking bad about him now.

No one of us really knew him, so i don't think we have the right to judge him...
I totally believe that MJ was innocent but sneddon didn't. That's why he acted like he did.

Yes it was a really hard time for Michael but it doesn't help that sneddon is dead now. Let's stop all this hate here.

I hope you can understand me

Last edited:
No one of us really knew him, so i don't think we have the right to judge him...
I totally believe that MJ was innocent but sneddon didn't. That's why he acted like he did.

Please let's not try to whitewash this man just because he is dead. We know enough of what he's done during the trial to be able to judge what he has done to Michael. It's one thing to believe someone is guilty (although he did not have any evidence) but malicious prosecution is a whole another level. He did not simply do his job. He actually helped the Francias and Arvizos to make up false allegations against MJ and completely change those allegations when the timeline did not fit and turn a blind eye on all the problems and changes and contradictions. Was he biased and hateful enough against MJ that despite of the numerous problems with the cases he still managed to delude himself into thinking MJ was guilty? Possibly. But that does not excuse the malicious prosecution which put MJ through hell. It could have been done differently while he could have still done his job but without actually encouraging people to make false allegations and without him enabling grifters. Sneddon's unfairness and bias is one of the main reasons why the whole thing could get that far with the Chandlers, Francias and Arvizos.

Please let's not try to whitewash this man just because he is dead. We know enough of what he's done during the trial to be able to judge what he has done to Michael. It's one thing to believe someone is guilty (although he did not have any evidence) but malicious prosecution is a whole another level. He did not simply do his job. He actually helped the Francias and Arvizos to make up false allegations against MJ and completely change those allegations when the timeline did not fit and turn a blind eye on all the problems and changes and contradictions. Was he biased and hateful enough against MJ that despite of the numerous problems with the cases he still managed to delude himself into thinking MJ was guilty? Possibly. But that does not excuse the malicious prosecution which put MJ through hell. It could have been done differently while he could have still done his job but without actually encouraging people to make false allegations and without him enabling grifters. Sneddon's unfairness and bias is one of the main reasons why the whole thing could get that far with the Chandlers, Francias and Arvizos.

Amen sista!:bow: I'm sick of the whole "never speak ill of the dead" thing. Just because a person had died ,doesn't make them a saint. I'm sick of truly evil bastards being whitewashed, (and at time even deified) after death.

Not only he encouraged those scums making false allegations against an innocent man all along. He built " his case" based on corruption, deceiving and abuse of authority. That snake spent millions of dollars from the tax payers to get his vendetta done and searching for more "victims." If he had such a "strong case," why did he falsify evidence? Why did he encourage witnesses to lie? Why did he treat Michael worse than a serial killer or any other true criminal?

Not only he was an evil, racist bastard but a true criminal.

I just have to remember the photographs he made Michael take (though it was rumored he didn't use that technique with others) and when those "weren't good enough he wanted more" (and Michael's lawyers put a stop to it).

Amen sista!:bow: I'm sick of the whole "never speak ill of the dead" thing. Just because a person had died ,doesn't make them a saint. I'm sick of truly evil bastards being whitewashed, (and at time even deified) after death.

Yes. I do not believe in having to change our tone about certain people just because they died. I'm not going to go on a Facebook account of any of his family members to harass them there or something, that would be crossing the line. But I myself am not going to whitewash the man and I will continue to criticize him on the proper forums. Diane Dimond spouts crap about MJ as we speak, using Sneddon's death for that, so if she dies will we also have to mellow about her and say "let's not judge her"? This term about not to judge people is overused anyway. Why cannot we judge people's actions which actions are well known to us? I do not have to personally know Sneddon to know what he did to Michael as a prosecutor. And there is nothing wrong in judging that. In fact, not judging evil acts does a disservice to good people IMO.

Yes it was a really hard time for Michael but it doesn't help that sneddon is dead now. Let's stop all this hate here.

That racist walking abortion didn't believe in jack shit, he had an agenda and failed twice.

And I understand you well, get off your moral high horse and hop along to the dance party.
giphy.gif

I'm not sorry that he is dead. I've never been phoney and I am not going to start now. **** him

I'm sorry for the pain his family will be feeling but that's all I have to say about that. Sometimes after a person's death information comes out which could not be released before. I'm wondering if this will happen in Sneddon's case. I've heard about cases other than MJ's where Sneddon was accused of wrong doing but I haven't got the information on those cases. If those allegations are true I hope it comes out.

It's not nice to be happy about someone's death. I mean, he was also an human being....But he was also responsible for the on-going pain that Michael felt through the later side of his career,....so....i'm not sorry about this 'lost', but i'm also not happy either....

With all due respect... I disagree strongly and wholeheartedly!

Oh no, I do understand you. While I do see where people are coming from, I myself would prefer to avoid coming off as a bit harsh. As I said before, while I am aware that Tom Sneddon was beyond corrupt, I'm not going to go as far as to jump for joy when his friends and family are mourning over his death. No one deserves to die of cancer, not even Tom Sneddon. I am not defending his action against Michael or anyone else at all. What he did was just down right nasty and for the remaining years of his life, I hope he was reminded of it.

Last edited:
It's not nice to be happy about someone's death. I mean, he was also an human being....But he was also responsible for the on-going pain that Michael felt through the later side of his career,....so....i'm not sorry about this 'lost', but i'm also not happy either....

Tom Sneddon was a human being?

Remember Remember the 1st of November! to me it's too late but ok ! RIH Sneddon !

Why am i not sad to hear that a human being is dead? Why am i more saddened by the fact that he outlived MJ!? I do feel with his family but i DO NOT hope he'll rest in peace......
RIP MJ

Back