[TV ALERT] Michael Jackson - «The Immortal World Tour», le documentaire [Unseen MJ Footage]

someone knows if Michael Jackson - «The Immortal World Tour», le documentaire [Unseen MJ Footage] is uploaded already here??please let me know!! wonderful :)

nalonso68;3612093 said:
someone knows if Michael Jackson - «The Immortal World Tour», le documentaire [Unseen MJ Footage] is uploaded already here??please let me know!! wonderful :)
I hope this is shown on uk tv too

Every new clip we see makes me miss him all the more. Thank you for sharing the Neverland dance studio clip.

Spoiler: Jamie King was the MJ double from Thriller during the Dangerous Tour...

The guy from the french forum who saw and recorded the documentary said that.

Thanks to Pentum for posting the thread :)
The original uploader uploaded the new video :)
It's amazing!
Pentum, could you please edit the first post and add this video's URL?

Last edited:
No download links yet? Bummer *waits immpatiently* :p

Max123 said:
J'en ai aucune idée ! Quand j'ai vu ça j'ai fais WHOAAA ! enfin je possède du matériel inédit ! $$$$ lol

En faite le reportage n'est pas simplement sur le Immortal World Tour,c'est une sorte de tableau qui retrace sa viE!

Tito, Jackie et Marlon parlent de leur enfance, on parle de Motown 25th, on y parle de la voix magnifique que Michael avait avec des extraits acapella incroyable de Dangerous et Man In The Mirror...

Philigannes nous racontent comment lui et Michael (déguisé) s'était rendu dans un centre d'achat lors de l'enregistrement de BAD.

Beaucoup d'anecdotes, etc...

C'est véritablement un documentaire sur la vie de Michael et en parallèle, le backstage, la création et la conception du show!

Vraiment, c'est à mes yeux le plus beaux documentaire sur MJ. EVER

Demain vous verrez tous ça! promis

Tomorrow it is then!

Also, judging by what he says, it's apparently not all about the Cirque show. A lot of anecdotes, stories, clips (rare/new) about Michael in there as well... Should be interesting to watch.

Waiting.... :timer: :woohoo:
kermit.gif

Spoiler: Jamie King was the MJ double from Thriller during the Dangerous Tour...

:yes:

I'm sure this special will be shown on ARTE HD (Europe). but i think we have to wait until some concerts are finished. or after the whole europe tour.
I'm the first to record the HD stream.

I don't know why...but part6 is uploaded earlier than part2..
I watch part6 ealier than part2. :)
Thank you for the uploader!

Edit:

Part 2 is uploaded after part6...

Last edited:

Is that when he comes with the mask?

i have it full vob but i can't go to 2000 watts and i don't know who should i ask the password

^^You have to PM a staff member to get the password.

In part 5 John Branca seems to be saying that Michael wanted to be known as the King of Pop ie it was self proclaimed. I'm a bit surprised at this comment. Can anyone translate it to be sure? It's around the 6:40 mark.

In part 5 John Branca seems to be saying that Michael wanted to be known as the King of Pop ie it was self proclaimed. I'm a bit surprised at this comment. Can anyone translate it to be sure? It's around the 6:40 mark.

Branca says that there was a time when Elvis was the king of rock, another the king of this or that, and that Michael was only called ''the gloved one'' and Michael said to Branca, ''listen, from now on, I'm gonna be called King of Pop, Rock and Soul'' and so they 'sent' the new name and it was used in the media from that moment, and later changed to only King of Pop.

Branca says that there was a time when Elvis was the king of rock, another the king of this or that, and that Michael was only called ''the gloved one'' and Michael said to Branca, ''listen, from now on, I'm gonna be called King of Pop, Rock and Soul'' and so they 'sent' the new name and it was used in the media from that moment, and later changed to only King of Pop.

So basically Branca is saying that Michael called himself the King of Pop? Fans, me included, have always defended this and said that Michael did not proclaim himself King of Pop but now we have an estate executor saying the opposite. Not good.

So basically Branca is saying that Michael called himself the King of Pop? Fans, me included, have always defended this and said that Michael did not proclaim himself King of Pop but now we have an estate executor saying the opposite. Not good.

Well, there are some hypothesis about where the name comes from, some say it's MJ, some say it's Elisabeth. Personally, I see no problem about the fact that Michael could have said that himself, I don't mind, him or someone else, he deserves it anyway.

Well, there are some hypothesis about where the name comes from, some say it's MJ, some say it's Elisabeth. Personally, I see no problem about the fact that Michael could have said that himself, I don't mind, him or someone else, he deserves it anyway.

Well if I can recall correctly Michael himself said in an interview said that wherever he would go fans would bring signs and would chant 'King of pop' so he started to use it himself. Not sure if it was before or after Elizabeth said it though.

MJ wasn't alone in appropriating for himself a title that had been used in some media articles or on fan banners at concerts and using it as a marketing tool. Look at aretha franklin and how she makes sure she is known as the queen of soul and how tetchy she gets when she feels slighted over it. The difference with mj and why mj fans feel the need to defend the kop title is because the media refuse to use it unless prefixed with 'self-proclaimed- as if it's undeserved and go out of their way to bestow it on every tom,dick and justin that comes along. Aretha doesn't have this problem, and she encouraged use of her queen title as a marketing tool just the same way as mj did his kop title.

Last edited:
Back