Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction: Updated pictures, p12.

Re: Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction.

even though I don't really understand the blue circle on the eye, I think it's a stunning photograph. Michael is beautiful, he takes my breath away...

I love you Michael.

look like David Bowie
dont you think so??

PURE ART at its VERY BEST!!!!
How much more AMAZEMENT can we take? :swoon:

wow I love the picture..amazing! :wub: so artistic

Just for fun :)

mjjfuture.jpg

hehe nice :clapping:

He's so beautiful :) I can't wait to see all the pictures

This is simply breathtaking. One of the best pictures of MJ I've ever seen.

Whoever is behind the new album cover art. Please, use these new pictures or find other unreleased ones!

From the website of the auction house:

Early December 2010, Pierre Bergé & Associés will organize an exceptional auction of Michael Jackson’s unpublished portraits. These photographs of the pop king are the result of an extraordinary adventure lived by a young French photographer, Arno Bani, to whom the star exceptionally entrusted his image.
Arno Bani, entirely free in the production of this session, created 4 different artistic scénarii and chose the greatest fashion professionals to work with him: Yves Saint Laurent, François Lesage, Topolino, Seb Bascle, Frédérique Lorca and Maïda, etc.
During this sale, 12 unique and never disclosed portraits, numbered 1 of 1, as well as the contact boards of this photography session, among which those selected by Michael Jackson himself, will be presented for auction.
This auction, organized by Pierre Bergé & Associés, will undoubtedly give rise to considerable interest among the collectors but also the fans of the pop star.
The catalog of this sale will be available from October in co-edition with Editions du Chêne - Hachette Group, and distributed internationally.
Furthermore, a luxury box including a photograph from this session will be proposed in limited edition.
Source: http://www.pba-auctions-michaeljackson.com/home.php

47181198321270108882.jpg

I am speechless Michael looks so stunning!!

Wow, what a great, fresh and futuristic look - this would have looked great as the cover for Invincible - what on earth made Sony scrap these?!!

At least we now know where the "glittery eye" inspiration originated - it's the only aspect of this image that Sony retained on the sparse final artwork.

Michael looks so beautiful in that photo.

Now that would be an album cover!!!:yes: Pure MJ

Sony/the Estate should accquire the rights to these for the november Album!

Re: Arno Bani pics of Michael from 1999 to be auctioned

Thats an amazing pic! but i guess its computer made by the looks of it..

oh my god i love that photo!!! i love that futuristic blue eye!...amazing photo..i looks so 2012!

1996 Ghosts facial manipulation software (that was on eBay last year) comes to mind...

1996 Ghosts facial manipulation software (that was on eBay last year) comes to mind...

I agree it does not looks even real, look at his eyebrows and his skin tone, plastic, but who knows.

Great pic :) I can't wait other pictures from this ps.

Yeah it does look a lot like Hunky Dory and Aladin Sane Bowie covers.
david_bowie_hunky_dory1.jpg
d.jpg

Oh, he looks soo beautiful! :)
I’d like to see all other pictures from that session...

Ofc course it's real but of course its manipulated. There are other photoshoots he looks manipulated as well.

Yeah its real he's just been very heavily airbrushed etc, I don't think all the pics that are gonna come from this shoot will be fake now will they lol

WOW, and I'd love to see big size the others with the eyes open. I think this photos are beautiful, this is one of my favourite photoshoots ever.

But I don't understand why you say they should not sell them. If they are not owned by MJ, it means they are owned by the photographer and I think we will agree that a photographer has all the rights to sell his own work. They are not family/private photos, they are a professional photoshoot.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This pic is AMAAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::heart::heart::cloud9::heat::heat:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, AMAZING, BREATHLESS, SPEECHLESS, EXCITING, SWEET, EMOTION, HAPPY, CRYING, PEACEFUL, TRYING TO MAINTAIN. SEXY, CAPTIVATING, LOVE LOVE LOVE...I feel happy, but sad again...
These are just whats rufhing through my mind...
:wub::wub::wub::cry::cry::bugeyed gonna faint.

in actually dont like it he looks very cold and the thing on his eye is distracting from the rest of his face

I actually agree about the thing on his eye, I think would be much better without it on, but it's still a neat portrait of him.

I personally don't like it. Looks kinda creepy to me

I don't like it too, the makeup looks fake and photoshopish.

I agree it does not looks even real, look at his eyebrows and his skin tone, plastic, but who knows.

Yeah its real he's just been very heavily airbrushed etc, I don't think all the pics that are gonna come from this shoot will be fake now will they lol

. . . the photographs were taken in Paris in July 1999 . . .
The pictures, which are to be published in October worldwide, were supposed to have illustrated his 2001 "Invincible" album but the record company finally used other shots for the album cover.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100622/en_afp/entertainmentmusicphotographypeople

So Michael was contemplating the album cover two years before it was released?

I hate to say it but for once I think Sony made the right decision when they decided not to use this photo shoot. To put it kindly, after HIStory, Michael photographed much better in black and white (eg. L'uomo Vogue, Invincible booklet).

Last edited:
Back