Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction: Updated pictures, p12.

Re: Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction.

He looks so gay.. :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100622/en_afp/entertainmentmusicphotographypeople

So Michael was contemplating the album cover two years before it was released?

I hate to say it but for once I think Sony made the right decision when they decided not to use this photo shoot. To put it kindly, after HIStory, Michael photographed much better in black and white (eg. L'uomo Vogue, Invincible booklet).

I hope u don't mind me asking this question: is this your personal opinion? or what YOU assume to be the general consensus??

If u mean the latter, as u see from comments, most of the commenters here think the opposite.

Of course u r entitled to have ur opinion. I'm not trying to argue with this.

My personal opinion: I think the photos are breath-taking. And he always looked amazing in his candid photos, up till June 2009. And the candid were in colors with no computer manipulations. Even in his 2009 photos of his visits to Arnie's clinic, he look tired, yet so beautiful. He was never hard to look at. And he didn't need the black/white mode to look nice.

Last edited:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100622/en_afp/entertainmentmusicphotographypeople

So Michael was contemplating the album cover two years before it was released?

I hate to say it but for once I think Sony made the right decision when they decided not to use this photo shoot. To put it kindly, after HIStory, Michael photographed much better in black and white (eg. L'uomo Vogue, Invincible booklet).

MJ had a new album ready to go for release in 1999, most of those tracks were scrapped before release to go a record what became Invincible. Some have said MJ decided at the last minute he wanted a different "Future" sound and canceled the release, others have said sony didn't like the original songs.

Regardless, these photos kick so much ass! This HAS to be the new album cover! Although some may dislike it because his eyes are closed and it may remind them that MJ is gone ;o(

I think it's a beautiful picture. I'm not a huge fan of the blue "eye-patch," but Michael looks stunning.

The photos have a very Bowie-ish vibe to them, so I love them! These would make a great album cover!

Sony what were you thinking??????!!!!!!!!

I was agreeing with you.

I answer fast huh? LOL

Oh okay! Sorry! and yea u answered fast! lol :)

But, let me just say, I just found it annoying that someone who has a MJ signature that says "before u judge me"....

And then do exactly that! O_O that's why I said that! Not trying to hate on them, I was just shocked!

ab2.jpg

ab1.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild:

Michael is so beautiful. :wub: I could stare at him all day.

they are amazing pic's of Michael Jackson

MJ had a new album ready to go for release in 1999, most of those tracks were scrapped before release to go a record what became Invincible. Some have said MJ decided at the last minute he wanted a different "Future" sound and canceled the release, others have said sony didn't like the original songs.

Regardless, these photos kick so much ass! This HAS to be the new album cover! Although some may dislike it because his eyes are closed and it may remind them that MJ is gone ;o(
I think this photoshoot is breathtakingly beautiful. I feel that had MJ went with his initial plan, the album would had done so much better!

can anyone tell me what deos the one blue eye imply?

Looks AMAZING!:bugeyed I smiled and starred at this for sooo long..and then wanted to cry.. :cry: He's my inspiration!

btw..I don't think he looks gay! That's really lame to say something like that. I could stare at him forever and three days. :wub:
I love you Michael Jackson...my starry eyed wonder...

great pictures !

I can stare his photoes all day without getting bored. He is so amazing.

look like David Bowie
dont you think so??

I agree - its a very ziggy stardust/aladinsane kinda face! :yes:

He has the most perfect face - OMG he really is beautiful :wub:

Back