Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction: Updated pictures, p12.

Re: Arno Bani pics of Michael from 1999 to be auctioned

:wild: :wild: :wild:

From the website of the auction house:

Early December 2010, Pierre Bergé & Associés will organize an exceptional auction of Michael Jackson’s unpublished portraits. These photographs of the pop king are the result of an extraordinary adventure lived by a young French photographer, Arno Bani, to whom the star exceptionally entrusted his image.
Arno Bani, entirely free in the production of this session, created 4 different artistic scénarii and chose the greatest fashion professionals to work with him: Yves Saint Laurent, François Lesage, Topolino, Seb Bascle, Frédérique Lorca and Maïda, etc.
During this sale, 12 unique and never disclosed portraits, numbered 1 of 1, as well as the contact boards of this photography session, among which those selected by Michael Jackson himself, will be presented for auction.
This auction, organized by Pierre Bergé & Associés, will undoubtedly give rise to considerable interest among the collectors but also the fans of the pop star.
The catalog of this sale will be available from October in co-edition with Editions du Chêne - Hachette Group, and distributed internationally.
Furthermore, a luxury box including a photograph from this session will be proposed in limited edition.
Source: http://www.pba-auctions-michaeljackson.com/home.php

47181198321270108882.jpg

THIS is Michael? :scratch: He looks so different! but absolutely STUNNING!!! This is such an amazing pic!! :dropdead:

Last edited:
Re: Unreleased pictures of MJ from 1999 up for auction.

Very cool portrait!

WOW!!! What a stunning pic!! He is absolutely beautiful! :wub:

I saw this on FB and thought it was fake LOL. I loooooooove this! It's so different from of his other photoshoots!

Last edited:

That portrait is just beautiful! Wow, he actually takes my breath away.

Woow. I have to admit that picture is amazing but I still don't think its right that its being auctioned like this.

Wow!! It's amazing how these picture have kept secret for so many years. I like this one, cause it's so artistic. David Bowie also came in mind when I saw it. I am really curious about the other pictures, cause there were many fashion professionals involved!

Also fun to know this could have been (part of) the artwork for the Invincible album. Hope that some of the unreleased photos will be used for the new album.

OMG WOW! I love it, so amazing! I just saw it on Face Book! MJ the rebel! I want to see the rest! WOOOOW!

Wow! So different ! I love it. LOVE IT!!

oh my, that is a gorgeous picture. i love his hair, his face, everything.

so how much will this luxury box thing be? and where can it be bought?

and well the originals should belong to pp&b in my opinion.

co-sign.
I think it's really a great picture, very interesting, very artistic, really fitting to MJ, I like it very much.

as for the box... please... no more luxury boxes... this makes me think of "so-OMG-once-in-a-life-time-exclusive" Opus and their fake reality card :ermm:

PURE ART at its VERY BEST!!!!
How much more AMAZEMENT can we take? :swoon:

Re: Arno Bani pics of Michael from 1999 to be auctioned

:wild: :wild: :wild:

Early December 2010, Pierre Bergé & Associés will organize an exceptional auction of Michael Jackson’s unpublished portraits. These photographs of the pop king are the result of an extraordinary adventure lived by a young French photographer, Arno Bani, to whom the star exceptionally entrusted his image.
Arno Bani, entirely free in the production of this session, created 4 different artistic scénarii and chose the greatest fashion professionals to work with him: Yves Saint Laurent, François Lesage, Topolino, Seb Bascle, Frédérique Lorca and Maïda, etc.
During this sale, 12 unique and never disclosed portraits, numbered 1 of 1, as well as the contact boards of this photography session, among which those selected by Michael Jackson himself, will be presented for auction.
This auction, organized by Pierre Bergé & Associés, will undoubtedly give rise to considerable interest among the collectors but also the fans of the pop star.
The catalog of this sale will be available from October in co-edition with Editions du Chêne - Hachette Group, and distributed internationally.
Furthermore, a luxury box including a photograph from this session will be proposed in limited edition.

47181198321270108882.jpg

I love this picture!!!

I love the pictures! So artistic. MJ is beautiful :love:.

Holy SH*IT, that's just amazing. I was thinking about making a cover too using the picture, but I just gave up.

Should be an other picture on the back, though?

in actually dont like it he looks very cold and the thing on his eye is distracting from the rest of his face

in actually dont like it he looks very cold and the thing on his eye is distracting from the rest of his face

I actually agree about the thing on his eye, I think would be much better without it on, but it's still a neat portrait of him.

I actually agree about the thing on his eye, I think would be much better without it on, but it's still a neat portrait of him.

I agree. The portrait is beautiful, but I think it would be better without the blue circle around his eye.

Holy SH*IT, that's just amazing. I was thinking about making a cover too using the picture, but I just gave up.

Should be an other picture on the back, though?

Yeah .. I wish there were some more leaked pics from this session. I like this shoot cos it looks like Michael the way he was when he left. And I LOVE pics where he has his hair tied back.

I wonder what other photo shoots exist that we've never seen.

I personally don't like it. Looks kinda creepy to me

Absolutely stunning! :wub: I agree that it would be cool to have this used for the new album artwork. Can't wait to see more pics!

47181198321270108882.jpg

OH MY GOD, WHAT AN AMAZING PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nasyc.jpg
Wow, I looked at this thread now. :doh: Wonderful and perfect. :wild: Michael is beautiful! :wild:

gorgeous! it looks kinda futuristic hahah esp the glittery blue eye!

gorgeous. I agree, they should put a unreleased picture on the new album artwork. Could be this one.

i loved it , very up to date and shocking new style... the circle around his eye is very artistic it is just as if he is coming back from the outer space ..it would be awesome if soney use it for the new album...the Jacket is the only thing i did not realy like !

Back