UPDATE - #133: the whole thing may be illegal - Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale ***

I haven't read all the comments in this thread. Just want to leave my 2 cents here. I find this to be creepy and disturbing. I think the estate has enough money on it's own to build a museum for Michael. That new Sony Contract....This is it film......yeah, the estate has enough. No need to get these 3 beautiful babies to sign a belt to make more money.

This is just my opinion.

and this is the signed belt.

btw the auction is starting at $5,000
and it says this "Net Proceeds Benefiting the Jackson Family Foundation."

large-1274404478-belt4.jpg

I haven't read all the comments in this thread. Just want to leave my 2 cents here. I find this to be creepy and disturbing. I think the estate has enough money on it's own to build a museum for Michael. That new Sony Contract....This is it film......yeah, the estate has enough. No need to get these 3 beautiful babies to sign a belt to make more money.

This is just my opinion.

estate is not telling kids to sign ,it's family that told them to sign as tribute to their dad.estate just gave Katherine permission to sell some things as Michael memorabilia.

By no means do I want Prince Paris and Blanket to feel bad about what it is they have done..they probably even thought it was a great idea.....they are children...smart yes....however....they are to young to see when they are being used for something. Michael would not like this..we all know it..so lets get real. He taught his children about charities..yes...I am sure we all remember when they bought that little hurt dog with no back legs the little walker thingy...THAT is charity...that they should be proud of. This new thing..with the belt..I think they have been misinformed......ok yes I will say it..they were used. Why didn't any of the other Jackson children make a belt and sign it....they are Jacksons too..aren't THEIR signatures worth just as much money as Michael's children's signatures?? ...These kids are being exploited....they have plenty of time later on in life to decide if they want to be famous or not...for now they should just let them deal with grieving for their father.

Do you honestly think paris, prince and blanket would pass up the chance to pay tribute to there dad in some way? do you really think the kids would let that opportunity go by and only katherine and joe name would be on the belt that is a tribute to michael? I dont see anything wrong with the kids signing the belt if they wanted to.

you also get a free gift with purchase (a MJ chain)

mj-necklace.jpg

That's the chain Joe had on the other day..and we were trying to figure out if it was MJ in the TII poster.

Well, I guess Joe no longer thinks it was a body double

Last edited:

This is down right exploitation because auction money is not going for any charity ,it's going in for joe and other family members business.they are just using Michaels name in it as usual.kids are going to listen to their grandparents because they are caretaker.it's Katherines duty not to allow joe or other family member to exploit these kids.i am really scared for these kids.

Let's hope the belt doesn't raise as much money as they are anticipating...otherwise, the kids will soon be signing shirts, underwear, socks, ties...for auctions benefiting the FOR PROFIT Jackson Family Foundation

This is just my opinion.

What does the estate have to do with this? They are not making any money ....Joe & Katherine are. I wish people would bother reading the original post before jumping the gun & reply.

How can you have an opinion if you did not bother reading the previous posts (not specifically addressed to you Prettygirlmj, just a general observation)

Do you honestly think paris, prince and blanket would pass up the chance to pay tribute to there dad in some way? do you really think the kids would let that opportunity go by and only katherine and joe name would be on the belt that is a tribute to michael? I dont see anything wrong with the kids signing the belt if they wanted to.

first of all lets not get all crazy..if you read my post I said....."they probably thought it was a good idea"......secondly...paying tribute to their father is a great idea..yes. However,,,Selling their signatures is NOT a good idea..they are children...their signatures SHOULD NOT be being sold for ANY reason...I can see that from Katherine falling down the stairs she didn't break her signing hand. Also the kids are being exploited...you know as well as I do that Michael would NOT like this...why is it that the Jacksons NEVER stop and think what it is Michael would want for his children..I can guarantee you....this is NOT it,...he would NEVER want them signing anything.

That's the chain Joe had on the other way..and we were trying to figure out if it was MJ.

Well, I guess Joe no longer thinks it was a body double

thank you for posting this.....I think you are right...Joe is feeling the loss of his son..:(

Let's hope the belt doesn't raise as much money as they are anticipating...otherwise, the kids will soon be signing shirts, underwear, socks, ties...for auctions benefiting the FOR PROFIT Jackson Family Foundation

What does the estate have to do with this? They are not making any money ....Joe & Katherine are. I wish people would bother reading the original post before jumping the gun & reply.

How can you have an opinion if you did not bother reading the previous posts (not specifically addressed to you Prettygirlmj, just a general observation)

i am keeping my fingers crossed .i was about to write about that chain..........joe can change his mind very quick.

i don't care what anybody says. people know when something doesn't FEEL right. and i will just go ahead and say, this is a love of money moment for "Jerry' and a take advantage of the kids moment, and a take advantage of the grief of the family moment.

as spoken, Katherine lost control..and even if that is a good business decision, something about the authors of this venture is cold..and so..not the kind of thing you feel when i think of Michael. i don't care again, what people say..MJ was never 'hard up', when it came to money. i can't say that about the people or person behind this. i can also see that some are being put on blast for their opinions. this is a thread full of opinions. so i wish people wouldn't put each other on blast for that.

back to the children. as wise as they are, they have innocence..they share it with MJ. normally, the guile is reserved for the adults. and the authors of this idea sound like they have plenty of guile, and are using it on the kids.

not to mention, i never felt good about anything cnn and others like them ever reported, concerning Michael. nothing's changed, now.

Last edited:

estate is not telling kids to sign ,it's family that told them to sign as tribute to their dad.estate just gave Katherine permission to sell some things as Michael memorabilia.

What I meant to say if there was going to be a Michael (Jackson) Museum (who are we kidding, people will go to this museum for Michael and Michael only...) it should be the estate paying for it. I know the estate gave them permission to sell whatever they wanted, but still, I think the estate should pay for a museum so that those kids don't have to be exploited like that.

Hope I clarified better.

first of all lets not get all crazy..if you read my post I said....."they probably thought it was a good idea"......secondly...paying tribute to their father is a great idea..yes. However,,,Selling their signatures is NOT a good idea..they are children...their signatures SHOULD NOT be being sold for ANY reason...I can see that from Katherine falling down the stairs she didn't break her signing hand. Also the kids are being exploited...you know as well as I do that Michael would NOT like this...why is it that the Jacksons NEVER stop and think what it is Michael would want for his children..I can guarantee you....this is NOT it,...he would NEVER want them signing anything.

I get what your saying thunder, but what if it was an idea from one of the children to do this? And then perhaps Katherine said "sure, if you really want to, you can"..I also think it may be a little difficult for Katherine to say "no" to them especially if they want to do something..She just wants them to be happy after everything they have been through..

I really expect this to be a one is just a one time thing here as well, so I think everyone should just stay calm about this whole thing..Give me a break,I'm sorry but I don't see signing ONE belt as being exploitation(If it was their idea), if things like this continue on then I will change my mind, but as of now, I don't think so..

Last edited:

What I meant to say if there was going to be a Michael (Jackson) Museum (who are we kidding, people will go to this museum for Michael and Michael only...) it should be the estate paying for it. I know the estate gave them permission to sell whatever they wanted, but still, I think the estate should pay for a museum so that those kids don't have to be exploited like that.

Hope I clarified better.

i know but i didn't write that it is for jackson family museum so its for whole family .since u didn't read whole treads as u said i was just filling u in.:)

I get what your saying thunder, but what if it was an idea from one of the children to do this? And then perhaps Katherine said "sure, if you really want to, you can"..I also think it may be a little difficult for Katherine to say "no" to them especially if they want to do something..She just wants them to be happy after everything they have been through..

I really expect this to be a one is just a one time thing here as well, so I think everyone should just stay calm about this whole thing..Give me a break,I'm sorry but I don't see signing ONE belt as being exploitation, if things like this continue on then I will change my mind, but as of now, I don't think so..

i understand ur point .even if kids wanted to do it ,its guardians duty to say yes or no thats why they are there for.Katherine should know what is tribute and what is exploitation ,she is making decision .

I really expect this to be a one is just a one time thing here as well, so I think everyone should just stay calm about this whole thing..Give me a break,I'm sorry but I don't see signing ONE belt as being exploitation, if things like this continue on then I will change my mind, but as of now, I don't think so..

I do see your point....and IF it was the idea of the children ..then that is a wonderful thing....I do understand your point about keeping them happy also..especially with June 25th right around the corner. For now I will sit back and wait and see what happens. Like you said....if this happens again in the future..then there will be no excuse....they will definitely be being exploited....I think we the fans are always looking out for Michael's children..with the best intentions....we seen what Michael went through...and I know we dont want the kids to go through the same thing....I know everyone understand that.

i know but i didn't write that it is for jackson family museum so its for whole family .since u didn't read whole treads as u said i was just filling u in.:)

No problem, at the end of the day it's exploitation anyway :)

Oh Michael, I wish you were here :sad:

There is no point sugarcoating this,michael would never have supported his kids signing autographs for auction,we all knew how far he went in protecting the identity of his kids and giving them a normal childhood.This is just plain exploitation of his kids,similar to how michael was exploited as a kid .how many signed autographs of celibrities children have we seen auctioned?I thought the Gary project had some financial backing[investors] if not PPB should be prepared for a career in signing of autographs.

I still can't believe, the mother Michael described as a saint & as close to perfection, agreed to his small children being exploited.

I just cannot wrap my head around that one.

But seriously, why are we shocked?? Aren't those the same people who guilted MJ into performing with the brothers when he did not want to?

Why exactly are we surprised?

This is just my opinion.

The museum is for the family. It has nothing to do with the Michael Jackson Estate. This is for the Jackson Family Trust. Who has no money

The belt and this chain are classic Beautiful "Works of Art".
I just know Michael Jackson loves them.
:wub:

I agree with this too.

Where's Jermajesty and Jaafar's signed belt. Their father is famous also. LOL! (Makes you want to buy a stun gun and ZAP somebody!)

Where's Tito and 3-T's belt?

If its a FAMILY museum, they everybody should be involved. Dontchathink?
Perhaps if Tito and Jermaine were no longer here there kids would be signing also. I personally don't see the big deal. The kids want to represent their father.

The museum is for the family. It has nothing to do with the Michael Jackson Estate. This is for the Jackson Family Trust. Who has no money

Estate=Michael Jackson Family Trust

The museum is indeed for the family...and all is being coordinated under the Jackson Family FOUNDATION.

Let's not confuse things.

The belt and this chain are classic Beautiful "Works of Art".
I just know Michael Jackson loves them.
:wub:

Wow, that's really really nice.
I absolutely love how he has angel wings..

I know.

But how off is this? All this is for the 'Jackson family fund' but it's Michael's image that is all over the belt and necklace....

It's his children's autographs that might help sell that belt.

You would think the Jackson 5 would have their images in the belt too....

As for no money, Katherine gets a hefty allowance from the estate for Michael's kids. I would think, seeing how her history with her kids were, she is sharing that allowance money all around the family. Even Joseph. I find it hard to believe they are all broke.

Hopefully, the Jackson Family Museum will be an economic boost
for the city of Gary, Indiana.
It really needs it!!:punk:

The museum sounds like a good idea and the family deserves it. They are the first family of music.

i think this will show the kids how much the world love them and how much their father is still the king that everybody loves and respects.

as long as kathriene around and involved i'll never be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back