UPDATE - #133: the whole thing may be illegal - Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale ***

They know that they are celebrities since their birth.

I don't think they've been celebrities since birth. I think they've been the children of a superstar celebrity since birth. There is a difference.
I just hope it's healthy for them. That's all that matters really.

Last edited:

Guys none of us know the ins and outs of what happened so try and not to jump to any conclusions. But I do agree though, Michael would have never had let anything like this happen but the kids sadly become higher profiles since he passed.
There is nothing to jump in it's clear that it was one of the grown ups idea to let them join, all the people here defending all the **** they keep pulling u wanna claim it was their idea to sign this and auction it of

FFS please :smilerolleyes: (not directed at u Sloride just happened to quote you)

thats true after all wherever they went prior to Michaels death the kids were always with him and he paps were there too. So for sure they were totally aware that they are celebrities :yes:.

:unsure:

Their father is a celebrity and not them. They are just children. They still have plenty of time to decide whether they would want to become celebrities.

It's just my opinion.

I don't think they've been celebritites since birth. I think they've been the children of a superstar celebrity since birth. There is a difference.
I just hope it's healthy for them. That's all that matters really.
All For Love has a point, though. Michael said that when Prince was born, helicopters were flying above the hospital and his home. Ever since the kids were born the media has haunted Michael for pictures of them. Everyone knew their names and press worldwide was writing about them. So yes, they were celebrities since birth.

For those taking cheap shots at the family; we don't know the whole story so who are we to judge? Some of you make me sick. The children were asked to sign their names to raise money for a museum with -most likely- stuff about their dad and they did it. Maybe because they wanted to (they love their dad, maybe they WANT to see all that stuff), maybe someone in the family told them it was okay and a good thing to sign it. Either way, I doubt someone put a gun to their heads. So, chill. Seriously, some of you make a drama out of e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g the kids are involved in.

:agree: totally agree :clapping:

I never knew that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwalker.Fan
The youngest, who was born in 2002, signed his name in true "John Hancock" style, taking up the most room with large block letters spelling "BLANKET."

:scratch:
"John Hancock, the first person to sign the United States Declaration of Independence. According to legend, he signed his name largely and clearly to be sure King George III could read it, causing his name to become an eponym for "signature". However, other examples show that Hancock always wrote his signature this way."

Noun

John Hancock (plural John Hancocks)

1. (idiomatic) One's signature. Please put your John Hancock on the dotted line to close the deal.

:unsure:

Their father is a celebrity and not them. They are just children. They still have plenty of time to decide whether they would want to become celebrities.

It's just my opinion.

It's your opinion and I respect but the fact is that even they don't want to be famous, they already are ... because they are Michael's kids. :cheeky:

Thank God the Jackson Family would never exploit PPB...

I'll disagree with this one. Yes there might have been an interest when they are first born to get their photographs (true for every celebrity kid) but I don't think they were celebrities. The media (or the paparazzi) didn't show a separate effort to follow or photograph children when they were alone, we didn't have news stories about everyday activities of MJ's kids. (edited to add = we didn't see any fan sites/ fan pages in their names, or we didn't have a zillion fake profiles in their names).. And definitely no one asked for an autograph from them.. In my opinion they were just the kids of a celebrity and not celebrities on their own..

The children were asked to sign their names to raise money for a museum with -most likely- stuff about their dad and they did it.

It's not a Michael Jackson Museum. It's a Jackson Family Museum. Joe (and Majestik) were in Gary in 2008 to promote it but it didn't happen as there wasn't enough financial support to the project. After Michael's death it resurrected.. Initial plan was to turn the Jackson home to a Jackson family museum and build a performing arts center in Family's name. After Michael died their plan became bigger and it's reported that they plan to add a hotel , an amusement park and a golf course..

Last edited:

It's your opinion and I respect but the fact is that even they don't want to be famous, they already are ... because they are Michael's kids. :cheeky:
Yes, I agree. But all this exposure of children me bother. :unsure: Everything was completely different with Michael. I do not know what to think.... :(

May God take care and protect these children. :pray:

It's not a Michael Jackson Museum. It's a Jackson Family Museum. Joe (and Majestik) were in Gary in 2008 to promote it but it didn't happen as there wasn't enough financial support to the project. After Michael's death it resurrected.. Initial plan was to turn the Jackson home to a Jackson family museum and build a performing arts center in Family's name. After Michael died their plan became bigger and it's reported that they plan to add a hotel , an amusement park and a golf course..
:bugeyed

Thanks for reminding us of that. I really do not remember it (about 2008).

It's not a Michael Jackson Museum. It's a Jackson Family Museum.
My bad. Either way, if it's a Jackson Family museum there will still be Michael stuff in there. They'll have to, it's what 'the people' want to see.

I'll disagree with this one. Yes there might have been an interest when they are first born to get their photographs (true for every celebrity kid) but I don't think they were celebrities. The media (or the paparazzi) didn't show a separate effort to follow or photograph children when they were alone, we didn't have news stories about everyday activities of MJ's kids. And definitely no one asked for an autograph from them.. In my opinion they were just the kids of a celebrity and not celebrities on their own..

Thank for making sense !

I'm sorry, but this whole thing sounds a bit tacky to me.

And just how many belts do they expect to sell at $1,500.00? In order to fund that entire block of buildings, they're gonna have to sell a zillion belts.

Since Joseph wants this to be a venture which would included the Jackson Family name, why doesn't he have a belt signed by Jermaine and his children, Marlon and his children, Jackie and his children, Tito and his children, Randy and his children. You know, on the "Jackson Five" tip.

Yes, I agree. But all this exposure of children me bother. :unsure: Everything was completely different with Michael. I do not know what to think.... :(

May God take care and protect these children. :pray:

:angel:

I'm sorry, but this whole thing sounds a bit tacky to me.

And just how many belts do they expect to sell at $1,500.00? In order to fund that entire block of buildings, they're gonna have to sell a zillion belts.

Since Joseph wants this to be a venture which would included the Jackson Family name, why doesn't he have a belt signed by Jermaine and his children, Marlon and his children, Jackie and his children, Tito and his children, Randy and his children. You know, on the "Jackson Five" tip.
Exactly, why not let them sign it considering that all of their children are grown adults with the exception of the Jermasety and the Jaffar of the Jermaine lol

honestly that's what I thought as well. I have no problems with a Jackson Family Museum. I have no problems with coming up with ways to secure funds for the project as well..

but why Prince, Paris and Blanket are the only ones signing a belt? News story is saying that 7,000 belts are made. One family member could have signed one belt each, that would have been more fair, don't you think?

I'll disagree with this one. Yes there might have been an interest when they are first born to get their photographs (true for every celebrity kid) but I don't think they were celebrities. The media (or the paparazzi) didn't show a separate effort to follow or photograph children when they were alone, we didn't have news stories about everyday activities of MJ's kids. (edited to add = we didn't see any fan sites/ fan pages in their names, or we didn't have a zillion fake profiles in their names).. And definitely no one asked for an autograph from them.. In my opinion they were just the kids of a celebrity and not celebrities on their own..

That's what I explained, they are celebrities because they are Michael's kids :cheeky: perhaps like others celebrities kids but I think even more - Nobody have seen their faces until last year so how do you want medias follow them when they were alone ? I remember a photo has been taken with them when they were unveiled in their car with bodyguards, the picture has been sent all around the world through the medias, Michael was in fury on the bodyguards. Do you remember ?

Last edited:

but why Prince, Paris and Blanket are the only ones signing a belt? News story is saying that 7,000 belts are made. One family member could have signed one belt each, that would have been more fair, don't you think?

I also wonder how the OTHER grandchildren feel about this whole thing, and them being left out of any of the "signings."

The family does contradict itself, when some members of the family try to make it seem like all of the grandchildren are the same, then you have other members of the family singling out Michael's children in order to secure something that SHOULD include the entire family.

And once again I have to ask, who the HECK wants to buy a $1,500.00 belt? LOL! It's not like Michael wore any of these belts.

I also wonder how the OTHER grandchildren feel about this whole thing, and them being left out of any of the "signings."

The family does contradict itself, when some members of the family try to make it seem like all of the grandchildren are the same, then you have other members of the family singling out Michael's children in order to secure something that SHOULD include the entire family.

And once again I have to ask, who the HECK wants to buy a $1,500.00 belt? LOL! It's not like Michael wore any of these belts.
It's gonna end up like all of Joe's business ventures.. trust me ..

why doesn't he have a belt signed by Jermaine and his children, Marlon and his children, Jackie and his children, Tito and his children, Randy and his children. You know, on the "Jackson Five" tip.
Because no one is interested in those children. Well, maybe Tito's sons if they still had hits (no offense meant, I'm a big 3t fan)....but the other Jackson kids no one has ever heard of.

If someone asked you to choose between an autograph by Michael or Jackie, no one would pick Jackie. Why? Because Michael's the superstar. Simple.

My gut reaction is 'exploitation' but I will reserve judgment for now!

It's gonna end up like all of Joe's business ventures.. trust me ..

Girl....you know you are right!!!

Anyone with some sense can see this one coming... Joe Cola anyone?

That's what I explained, they are celebrities because they are Michael's kids :cheeky: perhaps like others celebrities kids but I think even more - Nobody have seen their faces until last year so how do you want medias follow them when they were alone ? I remember a photo has been taken with them when they were unveiled in their car with bodyguards, the picture has been sent all around the world through the medias, Michael was in fury on the bodyguards. Do you remember ?

that's still being a kid of a celebrity.. not being a celebrity on their own..

paparazzi waited outside MJ's home 24/7 and they followed him. They didn't wait around to see what the kids will be doing, where they would be going etc (They'll know who his kids were if they followed them from the house) .. Even when the kids were with Michael no one screamed Prince, Paris etc.. When they were out with their father and people were asking Michael to sign stuff, no one handed them a piece of paper and asked for a signature.. Nobody was befriending the cousins and friends to reach and to leak the photos of the kids.. Of course they are known (similar to every celebrity kid) because of their father, but they weren't celebrities.. and that's just my opinion..

Lord, I'm afraid to ask, but what the heck is JOE COLA?
Joe wanted his own Cola sometime in the late 80s/early 90s he was convinced that it would be a huge success similar to Coca Cola LMAO u gotta love the man :lol:

Lord, I'm afraid to ask, but what the heck is JOE COLA?

Joe wanted his own Cola sometime in the late 80s/early 90s he was convinced that it would be a huge success similar to Coca Cola LMAO u gotta love the man :lol:

my exact thoughts :lol:

:hysterical:

ohh joe.....:smilerolleyes:

Corporate FilingBusiness InformationFiling Number:C1403906Name:JO-COLA INTERNATIONAL SOFTDRINK COMPANY INCORPORATEDName Type:LEGALmailing address:4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251

Business Type:CORPORATIONFiling Type:ARTICLES OF INCORPORATIONStatus:SUSPENDEDStatus Date:05/01/1995Place Incorporated:CALIFORNIADate Incorporated:04/06/1987Foreign/Domestic:DOMESTICFor Profit:YESTax Program:SUSPENDEDRegistered AgentName:BUTLER, CHARLES JTitle:REGISTERED AGENTregistered agent address6255 W SUNSET BLVD STE 716
LOS ANGELES, CA 90028-9733

Stock InformationStockAdditional Information:STOCKFiling HistoryFiling DateFiling TypeNumberDescriptionMisc.05/01/1995FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD SUSPENSION12/15/1993FILINGSECRETARY OF STATE SUSPENSION12/11/1992FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD REVIVER12/11/1992FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD REVIVOR10/03/1988FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD SUSPENSIONSUSPENSION

He used to pimp that thing everywhere. There is a recording somewhere on youtube of Michael J. Jackson critisizing his own father about his lack of business sense...and toward the end of the recording, MJ made a reference to Jo Cola, to show Joe's limited business acumen. Priceless.

that's still being a kid of a celebrity.. not being a celebrity on their own..

paparazzi waited outside MJ's home 24/7 and they followed him. They didn't wait around to see what the kids will be doing, where they would be going etc (They'll know who his kids were if they followed them from the house) .. Even when the kids were with Michael no one screamed Prince, Paris etc.. When they were out with their father and people were asking Michael to sign stuff, no one handed them a piece of paper and asked for a signature.. Nobody was befriending the cousins and friends to reach and to leak the photos of the kids.. Of course they are known (similar to every celebrity kid) because of their father, but they weren't celebrities.. and that's just my opinion..

Well ... it's just a matter of point of view :cheeky: and of explanation for the word "celebrity" but that would be completely off topic :D

Corporate FilingBusiness InformationFiling Number:C1403906Name:JO-COLA INTERNATIONAL SOFTDRINK COMPANY INCORPORATEDName Type:LEGALmailing address:4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251

Business Type:CORPORATIONFiling Type:ARTICLES OF INCORPORATIONStatus:SUSPENDEDStatus Date:05/01/1995Place Incorporated:CALIFORNIADate Incorporated:04/06/1987Foreign/Domestic:DOMESTICFor Profit:YESTax Program:SUSPENDEDRegistered AgentName:BUTLER, CHARLES JTitle:REGISTERED AGENTregistered agent address6255 W SUNSET BLVD STE 716
LOS ANGELES, CA 90028-9733

Stock InformationStockAdditional Information:STOCKFiling HistoryFiling DateFiling TypeNumberDescriptionMisc.05/01/1995FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD SUSPENSION12/15/1993FILINGSECRETARY OF STATE SUSPENSION12/11/1992FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD REVIVER12/11/1992FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD REVIVOR10/03/1988FILINGFRANCHISE TAX BOARD SUSPENSIONSUSPENSION

He used to pimp that thing everywhere. There is a recording somewhere on youtube of Michael J. Jackson critisizing his own father about his lack of business sense...and toward the end of the recording, MJ made a reference to Jo Cola, to show Joe's limited business acumen. Priceless.

:wild: :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back