Update: Alejandra responds /MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Hayvenhurst is Katherine's, Michael left it for his mother to live in. She's the head of the house. She makes the decisions of who's in her house and who's not, not any non jacksons.

Maybe it was Katherine who wanted them gone, but since they wouldn't leave she requested the help of the estate? We just don't know.

finally ,Great news :)

Branca is over stepping if this is true, katherine and michael are listed as owners of havenhurst so it's her property as well as michaels so she could take it to court if she wants to. katherine is part owner.

Estate are trying to squeeze Katherine as much as they can. This is not about Alejandra, this is about something else (not going to say what). I would be glad if Katherine will go to court with this issue because it is her property too. Estate thinks that they can do whatever they want but they cannot press Kat forever because some day they can get themselves into a problem.

It's high time grown up, healthy parents start taking care of their own children. Things have changed and Katherine and MJ/his Estate simply cannot support them forever. Time to get a job.

agree. looks like estate is making a problem here.

Hayvenhurst is Katherine's, Michael left it for his mother to live in. She's the head of the house. She makes the decisions of who's in her house and who's not, not any non jacksons.

No he left everything he owned to the Michael Jackson family trust and appointed Branca and McClain to run it. The esate owns the house not Mrs Jackson

katherine and michael are listed as owners of havenhurst so it's her property as well as michaels so she could take it to court if she wants to. katherine is part owner.

Looks like from the court order that only Michael owned that house....not Katherine.

KJ don't own the house

I checked the property reports unfortunately the online information it's not current.

As of January 2007

Hayvenhurst owned by Michael and Latoya.

Neverland owned by Michael.

Gary house is owned by Anthony Otis Whitehead.

Of course this could have changed since 2007 - for example we know Colony Capital now has a stake in Neverland (happened in 2008). Regardless Katherine doesn't own the house.

Why am I envisioning a TMZ camera...filming Alejandra chained to the Hayvenhurst gate...with a sign saying "Hell no, we won't go!" :doh:

I officially love the estate.

:lol:

lol

Watch all the conspiracy theory blogs get a hold of this lol :p

McClain and Branca are just doing their jobs...Alexandra should have taken the condo....

Does she still have the condo as an option or did they take it off the table for her being defiant? Maybe she heard after the renovations she wouldn't be invited back and now doesn't want to leave period....especially if she's seen the beautiful house Katherine and the kids are supposed to be in during renovations.

Agree with your other post about resentment amongst the children. Sticky situation but someone had to put their foot down to minimize the f***ery.

I assume Katherine and the estate executors are working together on this, but that the executors must be the ones to take legal action....?

Same. If not...at least Branca let them have Christmas before lowering the boom. :fear: The Estate.Is.NOT.Playin'. lol

New Year brings on new changes, indeed.

I checked the property reports unfortunately the online information it's not current.

As of January 2007

Hayvenhurst owned by Michael and Latoya.

Neverland owned by Michael.

Gary house is owned by Anthony Otis Whitehead.

Of course this could have changed since 2007 - for example we know Colony Capital now has a stake in Neverland (happened in 2008). Regardless Katherine doesn't own the house.
I know before It was owned by michael and katherine, now michael and latoya that's fine so latoya have say, I hope the rest of the joint ventures with michael and katherine are still in both there names.

Looks like from the court order that only Michael owned that house....not Katherine.

Right. Only Michael owned the house. I believe it was in his name because he was protecting it from his parents' bankruptcy? Now, the house is part of the estate, which is managed by the executors. They have the legal right to say who can or cannot live in the house.

Wow... I can't believe some of you disagree with the Estate on this one! These people have been sponging off MJ for years and are continuing to do so after he's gone! How is that acceptable?

Well done to Branca & Co for taking action!

And I highly doubt Katherine isn't playing a role in this. She asked Alejandra to pack up shop some time ago, but apparently she refused to leave. She's had her time to get herself and her children situated, the estate even agreed to pay for a condo they would've had them living in until they found a permanent home. And she still never budged, it's time for her to make it easier on Katherine, and take the responsibility of finding a new home for you and your children.

I think what bothered Kathrine and the Estate the most is not money but that there are many people in the combound who live there especially some young people(friend and nighbours) calling themselves Jacksons although "they are not" and there are many videos and pictures and ustream interviews have been leaked and used to exploite the MJ kids privacy...MJ kids have been exploited by those people to make new forums and accounts using their pics,etc ,the Jackons kids help those young people to do it by inviting them inside the house and allowing them to do whatever they want to do.

the estate is right...Michael was to gentle to tell them this truth...there are to many people there and just Katherine has an income and that's because of Michael...Alejandra never paid for anything ,she just mess around with 2 brothers and she is living on Michael's expesnse...start working girl!it is not a shame to earn your living!

If true, that's a really good move, about time.

TMZ is tabloid, at the end of the day, and it belongs in the Tabloid section. It's being given way too much attention, when they've been proven to tell lies, i.e. about these Murray preliminaries.

About time.

Kick them all out.

Katherine & MJ's kids have already moved out.

So Alejandra and her spawn are holding the renovators hostage.

I am glad the Estate is doing it. about time.

So, here we go.. the Estate wants them out & is going to court about it... well Alejandra.. how embarrassing.. time to give it up..

As TMZ first reported, last month Katherine Jackson told Alejandra and the kids -- fathered by both Jermaine and Randy -- not to return to the residence.

Not true. Katherine doesn't want to kick them out.

Reg Grace, there are two different stories out.
1) Alberto Alvarez tells Grace what has happened and she then contacts DCFS
2)Prince is the one telling Grace what happened and she then calls DCFS
Not sure where you're getting that about Prince. More likely it was Alvarez, he caught them with it & remember he got sacked along with Grace. Prince & Paris don't like Grace (that's not just a tabloid rumour).

Last edited:

So, here we go.. the Estate wants them out & is going to court about it... well Alejandra.. how embarrassing.. time to give it up..

Not true. Katherine doesn't want to kick them out.

Not sure where you're getting that about Prince. More likely it was Alvarez, he caught them with it & remember he got sacked along with Grace. Prince & Paris don't like Grace (that's not just a tabloid rumour).

And you don't know what you are writing about....

There are various leaks of private photos and videos of the children around.............. None of that ever would have happened if Michael were still here, none of this. As if it wasn't enough, he got Killed before seeing them grow.

.... ........

Wow... I can't believe some of you disagree with the Estate on this one!

some people hate the estate executors. so they'll never ever accept that anything that comes from them could be good.

the estate even agreed to pay for a condo

actually Michael (well the estate) owns 2 condos. One of them is at Encino and the other one is known as Century City Hideout.

TMZ is tabloid, at the end of the day, and it belongs in the Tabloid section. It's being given way too much attention, when they've been proven to tell lies, i.e. about these Murray preliminaries.

they posted the court documents. You don't have to read the TMZ narrative, you can read the legal documents.

I cant believe Alejandra hasnt left the property despite the house will be renovated!!

She probably feels if she leaves she won't be able to get back in.

I know the following example is not this situation, but it could be behind some of her nutty reasoning.
When a husband and wife decide to divorce, lawyers will often recommend their clients not to leave the house until property ownership is legally decided. If one leaves before then, it could be said they abandoned the house and defacto any rights to it, and have no legal claim.

If Alejandra genuinely feels she has a right to be there as her children are Jacksons, she might think willingly leaving for any reason puts her permanently out in the cold.

Like I said, nutty, but that could be her thinking.

About time! I applaud the Estate for finally taking this step.

All of this can be averted, Randy AND Jermaine just need to step up to the plate and handle this situation. To be honest, I'm shocked that they left this situation in Katherine Jackson's hands for so long. Especially when you have Jermaine running around always talking about the VIRTUES of family and family unity. All of that talk does not add up to his actions, in my opinion.

It's almost like Randy and Jermaine just said: "oh don't worry Mom will take care of it."

The brothers like to "talk the talk," but they clearly do not "walk the walk." I mean, why on earth would they not step in and take care of this situation, thereby eliminating the STRESS this whole thing is "most likely" causing their ELDERLY mother.

If the two brothers involved had taken care of this situation a long, long time ago, there would be no need for the Estate to be involved now.

P.S. AND WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH DOE'S 1-25? "Some" folks are clearly taking advantage!

It's almost like Randy and Jermaine just said: "oh don't worry Mom will take care of it."

The brothers like to "talk the talk," but they clearly do not "walk the walk." I mean, why on earth would they not step in and take care of this situation, thereby eliminating the STRESS this whole thing is "most likely" causing their ELDERLY mother.

Because then they'd have to handle the stress and financial responsility. Alajandra apparently is a real piece of work. Makes you realize the kind of tension that must have existed in that house.

Last edited:

Because then they'd have to handle the stress of Alejandra and she apparently is a real piece of work. Makes you realize the kind of tension that must have existed in that house.

Sort of makes you laugh when you think that ONE of those brothers thinks he can handle the stress that "probably" comes with handling Michael's billion dollar estate, but that same brother can't handle the stress associated with his baby-momma.

As to the tension in that house: Alejandra's life must SUCK! I mean, I recall her daughter saying that most family members don't even speak to her mother. Which must make ALL those family bar-b-ques and family get-togethers very awkward. Can she entertain a "MALE" guest or host her OWN party?

I can see Alejandra not wanting to give up the "perks" that come along with living at the Encino property, but at what cost to maintaining a healthy, productive lifestyle. All of these years as basically being an "outcast" to some of the family, I wonder if she thinks it was all worth it.

Well... I have to say I am really glad the State has the guts to make this kind of decitions, which will of course be difficult for Katherine to do. Of course, we can't know for sure what's happening there, but in any case, why is it that wrong to ask for 2 capable adults to take care and provide for their children?

Alejandra knows she will miss much of the great free life they had there, doesn't she? Many single mothers work hard every single day to take care of their kids. Can't she do that? Can't the parents of her kids do that? And Genevive is not a little child, in my opinion.

Well... we really don't know the real facts here, but I do know MJ3 were not used to life in such a crowded house and Katherine certainly needs to take care of them, not of other 4 childre who happen to have both mather and father to take care of them and their needs.

Interesting. But... what a bad time to make this right in the middle of the horrible mess going on at court :no: This just adds up to the drama.

Tell-All Book At the Root Of Jackson Family War

20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson's war with Jermaine/Randy's baby mama Alejandra Jackson is all about a tell-all Alejandra is working on ... sources directly connected with the family and the dispute tell TMZ.

0107-katherine-alejandra-getty-ex-credit.jpg

We broke the story ... the Michael Jackson Estate has filed legal papers trying to evict Alejandra and her kids, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte, Randy Jr. and Genevieve from the family home in Encino, which was owned by MJ and now the Estate.

Now TMZ knows what has lead to this legal showdown.

Katherine and her lawyers asked Alejandra and her kids to leave months ago, following the stun gun incident with Jaafar. Alejandra lawyered up, and the Estate put an offer on the table -- the Estate would give her a condo, but in return she'd have to sign a confidentiality agreement and promise, among other things, not to write a tell-all book.

We've learned Alejandra refused to sign a confidentiality agreement and is in "active negotiations" for a tell-all.

When Alejandra was in Japan last month with her kids, everyone assumed she was going away for good and Katherine temporarily moved out to remodel the house.

But Alejandra came back, moved back in, refused to leave, stalling the remodel.

Sources say Katherine's lawyers called the cops last week to forcibly evict Alejandra, but the police said they couldn't do anything without an eviction order ... which is why the Estate is going to court.

poor Katherine, on top of the prelim she has to deal with this mess. I am glad the Estate stepped in to help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back