Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Earlier in this thread we talked about Gayle King declaring that it was Mrs Jackson who desperately wanted to be on Oprah.

This remark about being disappointed about not hearing from Oprah speaks volumes to that.

I don't know if I should hold out any hope but I do hope that the behind the scenes footage will show in better context that Mrs Jackson tried to show the side of Michael that we know and love. Since she did not have editing control, the final product may not have been to her liking. It is a foolish hope but a hope all the same.

If, however, it is clear that that interview was on the behest of Mrs Jackson for the sole purpose of exploiting Michael's name and his children to sell a book[/U], I am officially done.

And there can be no excusing it.

she knows it damn well..

serves her right, hope she fails from now on. I don't get all this Oprah hype either, never got it to begin with. thanks god I never fell for her
i never fellfor Oprah either..I could really never stand to watch her show. what I did enjoy was her performance in The color purple. She was in that Movie with Whoopi. But other than that...sorry Oprah..I am not a fan...because you are a witch.

yep..oprah knows who buttered her international bread. and she continues to harpo on it..even if she is moving to cable.

yep and it just shows how sick & obsessed she is bout mj

to be honest I am kinda of surprised she is showing this , I know she is aware of the heat she got for showing the interview. and I don't buy that Katherine Jackson was hurt by them not hearing from oprah, I mean all stuff aside what idications did she ever get that Michael and Oprah were ever friends , they never hung out , there no any idication that they talked regualry or nothing , she just interviewed him 18 years ago , that's it. that never made her his friend imo. To me it sounds like Oprah doesn't want to aknowledege why people are upset really over interview.

Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Looks like there will be a behind the scenes episode aired on OWN channel. Don't know how much Katherine and the kids will be shown

OWN website description

8:00PM (60 minutes)

Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes
Episode 6
Oprah and team are under pressure to pull off one of Season 25's biggest shows; Michael Jackson's mother Katherine and his three children break their silence.

http://www.oprah.com/own/tv-schedule/index.html?date=2011-01-28&stype=daily

TV Guide description

Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes Episode: "Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes"
Season 1, Episode 6

Episode Synopsis: Behind the scenes of the Nov. 8, 2010 show, when Michael Jackson's parents, Katherine and Joe, recalled their son's life and the day he died (June 25, 2009), joined by his children, Paris and Princes Michael I and II, and other Jackson family members. Original Air Date: Jan 28, 2011

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/Season-25-2011/episode-6-season-1/season-25-oprah/308904

Oprah's ratings are very low for her OWN cable channel. She knows MJ fans are gonna flock to her channel to see this because it's about Michael not to mention his 3 kids will be paraded around AGAIN.

72cfi9.jpg

5ckl5.jpg

good night all

A bit over the top, I think.

Yes, Oprah dislikes Michael and has nothing but contempt for his family but it does not make her the devil.

72cfi9.jpg

5ckl5.jpg

good night all

welcome back, Truthbetold. Soooo welcome back! :lmao:

A bit over the top, I think.

Yes, Oprah dislikes Michael and has nothing but contempt for his family but it does not make her the devil.

well..let me think on that a moment....:evil:

after all she went through, you'd think she would know better than to not sell to the machine, and that she would have empathy for Michael. not to mention what he had done, positively for her career. it's hard not to believe that, at least, she sold her soul to the horny guy. certainly, to the media that runs her.

I can"t stand Oprah. For a long, long time...
When I remember how she was all over Michael at Neverland....he gave her the interview of a lifetime and highest ratings ever. She is greedy for money.
I guess she recognized herself in Michael"s song " Money ". As well as many other voltures. As I said before..I am not a forgiving person and I wish her cable would go down the hill.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I just saw ANOTHER little clip.

And it "almost" sounds like Oprah AND her crew are clowning the Jackson's.

Oprah and somebody from her crew are talking about the number of people who are in the house. Why are so many people in the house for this interview is the question they keep asking.

Oprah says something like: Katherine's people are here, Joe Jackson's people are here, there are friends and family here. She doesn't understand why, she says she's there to interview Katherine.

One young lady from Oprah's crew talks about the CONFUSION, because there are so many people in the house.

At one point in the clip, it looks like there are a bunch of YOUNG folks surrounding Oprah. And Oprah is saying: hi, hi, hi, hi.

I'll say one thing, from that clip, it does appear that there are a WHOLE BUNCH of folks in that house. LOL!

Steve Harvey is on Gayles show. Liza Manelli is on Behind the scenes WTF?? Hope they had something possitive to say.

What I wanna know is, what did Liza mean when she said " just wait until the Autopsy comes out. All Hell is gonna break loose" On Larry King. Did she ever explain? Anyone know?

Steve Harvey is on Gayles show. Liza Manelli is on Behind the scenes WTF?? Hope they had something possitive to say.

What I wanna know is, what did Liza mean when she said " just wait until the Autopsy comes out. All Hell is gonna break loose" On Larry King. Did she ever explain? Anyone know?

Liza Minelli?? what is she doing there... and obviously Minelli was wrong. She was accusing MJ of being an addict to and basically thought he o'd himself on painkillers too. They were all wrong. MJ was a victim of a homicide by his doctor and not one of them has apologized to him for being wrong.

"I love that Opie Siggy!!!"

Isn't it funny that after all these years on television interviewing many celebrities and politicians, all she'll ever be known or remembered for is her romantic obsession for Michael Jackson. That is so hilarious!! All those years wasted obsessing over a man who was kind and respectful towards her, but never personally interested in Opie, and she is livid. What can I say? Too Bad, Too Bad :)

Something funny (not inspired now to think of other word), but strange. One of her nicknames and production houses is called Harpo, her name Oprah reversed (somebody mentioning the devil a few posts back), while her new cable network is called OWN, a.k.a. the Oprah Winfrey Network, and backwards it's NWO. Just a personal observation, not to start anything, thought it was interesting, as so-called coincidences are.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I just saw ANOTHER little clip.

Oprah and somebody from her crew are talking about the number of people who are in the house. Why are so many people in the house for this interview is the question they keep asking.

Oprah says something like: Katherine's people are here, Joe Jackson's people are here, there are friends and family here. She doesn't understand why, she says she's there to interview Katherine.

One young lady from Oprah's crew talks about the CONFUSION, because there are so many people in the house.

At one point in the clip, it looks like there are a bunch of YOUNG folks surrounding Oprah. And Oprah is saying: hi, hi, hi, hi.

I'll say one thing, from that clip, it does appear that there are a WHOLE BUNCH of folks in that house. LOL!

I just have to laugh at this :D, I bet you she's gonna make them look pathetic!

She already got the 'big get' -( the kids)......she does'nt give a damn about them now.

Brace yourselves - Oprah being her regular self - mentioning sexual abuse charges during the shows preview video

'including the ehh, sexual abuse charges' ?!!!! her face when she said that was weird. she has some sick obsession with the sexual abuse charges.

She doesn't care about Michael or the Jackson family. I cannot stand her. Katherine embraced a woman who thinks her son did bad things to children. Oprah will never change her opinion of Michael.

yeah. it seems like the family wasn't/isn't aware of Michael's history with Oprah and how she treated him.

- I remember Oprah being asked why she didn't go to Michael's memorial and she had said something like "because we weren't friends". To me that was the most honest statement that came from Oprah.

Randy was aware of it as was one of the biys from 3T (I can't remember which one). From what I remember they tweeted that they were aware of what Oprah had done /said before but they wanted to set the record straight.

They gave a small preview on ET different from the clip given here on this thread. They show how after Katherine spoke about Paris saying "Grandma where are we going now?" Oprah yells out "stop the camera's" and the camera aims to the people behind filming. One lady was crying when Katherine said that about Paris.

Oprah was just heartless. No emotion from her at all.

LMAO, This sounds ridiculous, many said it before me and I'm gonna repeat it, they're like a tribe of their own! LOL!

Maybe the young folks were the endless offspring of Michael's siblings?

I just hope it doesn't mean Brian Oxman is calling her to explain the coroner's report to her. :smilerolleyes:

UOTE=Alma;3218013]Something funny (not inspired now to think of other word), but strange. One of her nicknames and production houses is called Harpo, her name Oprah reversed (somebody mentioning the devil a few posts back), while her new cable network is called OWN, a.k.a. the Oprah Winfrey Network, and backwards it's NWO. Just a personal observation, not to start anything, thought it was interesting, as so-called coincidences are.[/QUOTE]

I certainly cause my own earthquakes when anger rises in me for the 15849058439834095830958309508359045804 HARPing on the 'sexual abuse allegations'.

If it wasn't so sad, I'd be laughing.

Last edited:
They gave a small preview on ET different from the clip given here on this thread. They show how after Katherine spoke about Paris saying "Grandma where are we going now?" Oprah yells out "stop the camera's" and the camera aims to the people behind filming. One lady was crying when Katherine said that about Paris.

Oprah was just heartless. No emotion from her at all.

One of the camera people were crying?

So I'm watching it right now and its funny how the exc. producer said, "When ever I turned around, there are more people in the house. There are Mrs. Jackson's people and Mr. Jackson's People, then there are family friends and their people... " :lol:

Everything seems shady when it relates to Joe though. He wasn't even supposed to be on the show...

And one said that Joe was very flirtatious...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Back