Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

How is TMZ getting all this information? Anyway, I'm praying for the whole Jackson clan more than ever.

When I think of how Michael was attacked, critisized, and crucified by the media and some so called fans for raising his kids the way he did, for keeping them away from the limelight etc. Fans on various boards accusing him of loving to 'razzle dazzle' the media by covering his kids faces etc.. Everything he endured for that to think that, all this just doesn't seem to matter at all, as those people have decided once again to to ignore all his efforts and those kids were on Oprah being interviewed on national TV, just for the sake of a stupid book. I mean come on, Michael spent 12 years of his life enduring so much because he kept them away, going thru so many lengths but these people just don't care. It just doesn't seem to matter all his efforts were traded in order to promote a crappy book. It's very telling that his children landed on Oprah barely one and half years after his death. Very VERY TELLING.

DON'T CARE???....Who are you to say his mother don't care? See gave birth to him, yes she talked about some obvious imperfections MJ had, but that is good to accept the truth sometimes it sets you free. She only promoted that book for less than one minute of the entire show, that was not her main gold. You fans need to get over it and recognise that Michael had faults just like me and you. And they will always be magnified; and as usaual his good qualities will be ignored. Personally I think it was a good thing they ended up on Oprah for once and defended their FATHER!

check this guys http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3070454

TMZ leaked the contract between Katherine and Howard Mann. apparently the kids are in it. and the contracts binds "KJ party" to appear in interviews. So there you go.

ooooh oooh

WITH such behaviour i wonder why some people want Oprah to have some sympathy for her. Kat has sold the kids. How can she bind the kids to a permanent contract? What a despicable act

I hope you turn up to court in January but whether you do or don't i know his mother will be there and a few other family members too because they want justice and won't sit around on the internet waiting for it to happen without taking action.

they will have to be there as they will be murrays best defence witnesses
.yeap its all about the justice.so what is it. either the family are as thick as you know what and have co clue about the actual case and the damage they are doing or just dont care cause its all about the $ and only confirms to us about what they really felt about mj

well we all knew about katherines dealings with mann. and one thing that is plain as the day is long is the motive.gayle king talking about the kids being offered up certainly goes with this. just as we thought katherine is just using the kids in order to make $. i guess alsong as the kids play ball and take part in interviews etc then there will be no issues but what happens when they say no. then things may change with mann as katherine cannot make deal for the kids.she handed the kids on a plate to mann to use to promote their books etc. yet has no legal standing do so.

but im sure some ppl will find yet another excuse for this.

ooooh oooh

WITH such behaviour i wonder why some people want Oprah to have some sympathy for her. Kat has sold the kids. How can she bind the kids to a permanent contract? What a despicable act

according to TMZ, Katherine doesn't have the ability to bind the kids to contracts.

I knew this was Howard Mann's main objective, GET TO THE KIDS. If he can 'bind them to stuff' now he can hold power over them later, so he thinks.

Well since Katherine can't bind the kids he can go jump off a cliff.

according to TMZ, Katherine doesn't have the ability to bind the kids to contracts.

I knew this was Howard Mann's main objective, GET TO THE KIDS. If he can 'bind them to stuff' now he can hold power over them later, so he thinks.

Well since Katherine can't bind the kids he can go jump off a cliff.

yes i dont believe she can bind them from what ive read. which is setting katherine up to get sued for fraud by mann. this is just like the mess with the koreans but instead of offering up mj this time its his kids. u blame mann but katherine agreed and signed this contract.and it goes with what was said by gayle king of all ppl

Ok I honestly was NOT going to comment but I just cannot take the B.S. anymore.

I am not an admirer of Michael's who thinks that he was flawless, I know he had his flaws LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES! However, the misgivings and anger towards certain things that certain members of the Jackson family have been propegating, i.e. like the "addiction" problem he supposedly had, etc. holds zero water for myself and others like me. Why? Well let's see...

- Everytime a member of the family has come out, like Janet and like Katherine, they have said that he was addicted, they also say that they never saw him take anything, and so on. They made an assumption.

- Most importantly the autopsy report DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMING! PERIOD! I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE REPORT and I have relatives who are in the medical field who have confirmed that if Michael was abusing the drugs he was supposedly doing so for the length of time that has been alledged, there is NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE AUTOPSY REPORT WOULD HAVE LISTED his state as being in fine shape for his age, NONE WHATSOEVER! HIS ENTERNAL ORGANS WOULD HAVE BEEN F*@KED UP BIG TIME!

-The Jacksons have given statements and comments on Michael that contradict the "drug addict" claim and other such statements. Katherine is A FINE EXAMPLE of this. Her comments on the subject matter during the DATELINE interview completely contradict what she said in the Oprah interview. The Truth NEVER changes!

- And if all these people, Jackson family members and none members (like LMP) who have come out and said that they BELIEVED he had a problem with drugs etc., even that body gaurd who claimed Michael was taking an OBSURD amount of Xanex or whatever during the trial, then WHY THE HELL DIDNT ANYONE, JUST ONE PERSON EVER SAY THEY SAW HIM TAKE SOMETHING?! NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS MADE THESE CLAIMS, and there have been MANY, has said they ever SAW him take this stuff. Not one! Wow Michael must have been the world's best drug addict to be able to hide what he was doing FROM EVERYONE!!!!

- Then you have LMP, who even after being told by a medical physician that Michael was not on drugs after testing him for drugs, STILL believed that he was taking something when he was hospitalized at the end of '95. Medical evidence CANNOT LIE!

- Did Janet or anyone else ever consider that maybe the reason Michael was "acting strange" was that he wasn't getting enough sleep? Insomnia is bitch! I have it majorly! Sleep depervation makes people act differently, trust me I KNOW! Also, NO ONE, NOT EVEN JANET can even begin to understand the stress, BS, lies, etc. that he lived with on his shoulders EVERY DAMN DAY OF HIS LIFE! No one can. Not even her experience during "nipplegate" can compare to it. Did they ever once consider that maybe this affected his well being so much that he couldn't get a good nights rest? I know I sure as hell couldn't if I had to deal with that kind of trash!

- Did anyone in this family consider that maybe Michael didn't want to have much contact with them towards the later years of his life because they wouldn't leave him alone about getting "the group" back together, that they themselves only treated him as a commodity? Janet herself said, back before 6/25/09 that they were "working" on him to get back with family to perform. Funny, if I had a brother who required multiple interventions because of his "addictions" I sure as hell would not be trying to get him go on tour! SCREW THAT! I'd be trying to get him back into rehab! STAT! I know if my family treated me like a good amount of the Jackson's treated Michael, I wouldn't want anything to do with them either. Oh but Michael had to be addicted because why else would he not want to be around that loving family? **end sarcasm** **rolls eyes** Also it's funny how all these Jackson family members have come out saying they believed he had a problem, and yet for most (Janet included) they hadn't seen/been in constant contact/etc. with him in years. Janet herself even stated as much. Yeah sounds like a tight knit family who all know the inner workings of their brother...yep sounds just like it. **rolls eyes again**

- Also, Michael would not have been able to be the type of father he was, to have raised his kids to be who they have become if he was the drug addict others are making him out to be! I have known people who have been addicted, grown up around it...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FUNCTION THE WAY HE DID!

- Yes! Michael had an addiction with pain killers back in '93. HE ADMITTED TO IT! And he got help for it. Period! End of story!

- And here's a thought did any of these people ever think, did Katherine even consider, that maybe when Michael said he wasn't taking anything, that oh I don't know, HE WASN'T TAKING ANYTHING! THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM?? Did that thought ever enter their minds? Not, oh well he's obviously in denial, all addicts are, since he didn't own up to what we are only ASSUMING. I have a feeling that whatever "interventions" happened, that they were trying to intervene in order to get Michael on board for their tour, to get him back with the brothers.

It's also not an issue of "Oh well, you just don't want to think of him as being an Addict, you don't want to face the truth, blah blah blah." Honestly, if Michael did have an ongoing and extensive issue with drug addiction, my opinion of him WOULD NOT CHANGE! This isn't about that for me. It's about WHAT THE FLIPPIN' TRUTH IS!

I swear to God that the last several days have been an emotional train wreck for me and I cannot even begin to say everything I have wanted to say. But I will add that I HAVE HAD IT! I will take Michael's word and MEDICAL FACT over hearsay by people who have only "heard" things and have made assumptions to fit what they want to believe.

I HAVE TRUTH ON MY SIDE, OF WHICH I HAVE BASED MY LOGICAL AND REASONABLE OPINIONS ON, AND I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!
post of the decade. and if u dont mind im gonna save that to keep for when the numpties need putting in their place

maybe she handed them on a plate to mann for more $

I cannot believe this news about the contract. I hope the kids lawyer is aware of this, if it is true. Katherine needs a lot of prayers. Does she understand what a horrible thing this is. No wonder you guys said the kids did not look interested to be there with Oprah. The problem is that when they are of age and begin thinking of how they were used, they are going to have the same feelings Michael had against those who used him for money only, even though they will still love these people.

is this real? i mean can they do that to the children without there aproval?

I've got so many issues with the Oprah interview that it would just take too long to list them all, but the one that stood out the most was this: Oprah's questioning style was so full of her own opinions about things that it looked more like she was trying to pass her own opinions on Michael as those of Michael's mother, and it looks like she's succeeded. Katherine gave an okay answer about the propofol thing, which leads me to believe that she may have been taught how to answer that question, but for the most part Katherine was just eating up everything Oprah offered to her.

It didn't even look like the record was set straight on anything, as the whole interview revolved around three topics we've all heard a million times before: plastic surgery, the 2003-2005 trial and drugs. It wasn't all a terrible fiasco though, since it was obvious from some moments just how much Katherine loved Michael and how she misses him every day. Those moments even made me tear up because I could see how she's still in pain. But at the same time it's kind of telling that the best answers Katherine gave were the ones she couldn't really put into words, like her grief. Sure she's allowed to have her own opinions about things but why would she deliberately go and say something like Michael may have been addicted to plastic surgery or drugs when he's not even here anymore to prove otherwise? That kind of speculation doesn't lead anywhere, and who really cares about the plastic surgery anyway. It hardly comes as a surprise to anyone that Michael had a few plastic surgeries done, the least of all to his mum.

In the end it was a good thing that Prince and Paris were there since they seemed like the only ones who weren't sucked in by Oprah's tactics. Prince especially was really interesting to watch, as he looked like he just wanted to get out of there and made sure that he said as little as possible to Oprah. He kind of looked like he didn't trust Oprah at all, whereas Paris spoke a bit more but she made sure that nothing she said could be turned into lies. But I just don't get how hypocritical Oprah was when she was talking to the kids and to Katherine about the kids. She was all "Oh, aren't you kids wonderful and I'm so sorry about your dad, BUT aren't you glad things are more normal for you now?" I was just sitting there thinking "WTF?! These three are probably the three most level-headed celebrity kids I've ever seen. Don't you think that might be BECAUSE Michael kept them away from the spotlight for so long, and not in spite of it?" It just makes me so angry how some, especially Oprah, are constantly trying to undermine Michael's accomplishments as a father while at the same time they all admit that the children are really smart and well-mannered. They can't have it both ways and it's about time Oprah and the rest of the idiotic members of the media realize that the three "most normal" (if there is such a thing as normal anyway) members of the family are Michael's kids, the children of the same man that they called an unfit parent all his life. I guess some people just can't stand to be wrong so they have to twist the facts to make them fit their own agenda.End rant.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I sooo wonder what Debbie Rowe thinks about all this? Between the Oprah fiasco and the contract with Mann, I don't know how she can stay silent.
But since Schaffel's been befriending her, who knows?

---------

check this guys http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3070454

TMZ leaked the contract between Katherine and Howard Mann. apparently the kids are in it. and the contracts binds "KJ party" to appear in interviews. So there you go.

i kept trying to give her the benefit of doubt all along.i just can't anymore.
do whatever they want to do but LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

DON'T CARE???....Who are you to say his mother don't care? See gave birth to him, yes she talked about some obvious imperfections MJ had, but that is good to accept the truth sometimes it sets you free. She only promoted that book for less than one minute of the entire show, that was not her main gold. You fans need to get over it and recognise that Michael had faults just like me and you. And they will always be magnified; and as usaual his good qualities will be ignored. Personally I think it was a good thing they ended up on Oprah for once and defended their FATHER!
Actions speak louder than words, and their actions have spoken LOUD AND CLEAR. What will happen next year? This year barely 15 months after his death they were put on Oprah, what will happen next year? Oh yeah I'm sure there are enough of dubious Howard Mann and Katherine JAckson's projects to promote, will probably end up with Martin Bashir. The truth is the AUTOPSY, the truth doesn't come from cash strapped people.

I sooo wonder what Debbie Rowe thinks about all this? Between the Oprah fiasco and the contract with Mann, I don't know how she can stay silent.

---------

She has more important things to worry about like the well being of her horses. :scratch:

---------

IMO Debbie Rowe is jut as much involved in this has Mrs Jackson. Her buddy Marc is in it then she at least knows about it and does nothing. Don't be fooled. No one took care of those kids like there father did and no one ever will so sad

Actions speak louder than words, and their actions have spoken LOUD AND CLEAR. What will happen next year? This year barely 15 months after his death they were put on Oprah, what will happen next year? Oh yeah I'm sure there are enough of dubious Howard Mann and Katherine JAckson's projects to promote, will probably end up with Martin Bashir. The truth is the AUTOPSY, the truth doesn't come from cash strapped people.

Debbie, where are you??? Diana Ross??? Anyone!!!!!

Okay I just randomly saw the the Louis Theroux documentary of Michael on tv just now and I wish everyone here would watch it again.
The documentary shows just how shady some of the people surrounding Joe and Michael are but it also shows an interview with his father in which he said something that now caught my eye.
Joe gets asked about Michael's nose and this was how he replied:

Louis: When you look at his nose, what do you think?
Joe: I don't think anything, if that's what he wanted. It's up to him.
He will not like for me to talk about his nose. I'm not going to make him mad for talking about this with someone from the BBC.

Joe: What I should be talking about is why you guys call him J---- W----.
You can see the interview here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujf9gbs-Rs

It's kind of crazy that back then Joe was actually doing/saying what a lot of fans hoped Katherine was going to say in the Oprah interview.

IMO Debbie Rowe is jut as much involved in this has Mrs Jackson. Her buddy Marc is in it then she at least knows about it and does nothing. Don't be fooled. No one took care of those kids like there father did and no one ever will so sad
Agree very much, people are taking advantage of the fact that the only parent they had died, they have no one, they are orphans.

Okay I just randomly saw the the Louis Theroux documentary of Michael on tv just now and I wish everyone here would watch it again.
The documentary shows just how shady some of the people surrounding Joe and Michael are but it also shows an interview with his father in which he said something that now caught my eye.
Joe gets asked about Michael's nose and this was how he replied:

Louis: When you look at his nose, what do you think?
Joe: I don't think anything, if that's what he wanted. It's up to him.
He will not like for me to talk about his nose. I'm not going to make him mad for talking about this with someone from the BBC.

Joe: What I should be talking about is why you guys call him J---- W----.
You can see the interview here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujf9gbs-Rs

It's kind of crazy that back then Joe was actually doing/saying what a lot of fans hoped Katherine was going to say in the Oprah interview.
back then their cash cow was alive and providing through Katherine, now he is dead and left them empty handed a VERY BIG difference.

^ I know that's why I thought it was interesting to watch things like that again.
It shows the difference in a way.

Debbie, where are you??? Diana Ross??? Anyone!!!!!

I've been thinking a lot about Diana. Maybe it was better for children to have had her. Diana is a very private, discreet and after June 25, she gave no interview talking about Michael. She was right and did it right. She preferred to remain silent with their pain and feelings. She does not feed the press as many are doing.

Debbie... I do not know. I do not know if she has some kind of contact with children. Maybe she talked to Katie by phone or in personally. (???) It's difficult to know. Well, she is the mother, although she is far away, I believe she worries with children and wants the best for them.

Many things must be happening behind the scenes. :thinking: :fear:

I will strengthen my prayers for PPB. :angel:

Oh Pleeeeease you all need to stop this rubbish!!....

In Katherine's interview in June with Dateline NBC, around minute 7', it's said that she continues visiting the children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly1YZj8dAHE&feature=player_embedded

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I do not remember that part of the interview. Thanks for the link. :) I really hope it's true and she is close them. :angel: And will Debbie visited the children before June 25? I always wondered about it. :thinking:

Re: Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

I
It's because of people like you that great posters like Shimar, Williamorange, Lol007, Oceangirl, Snowhite and so on aren't in this board anymore. They dared to destroy your delusion with the truth.

I think the best one at that was always Cowgirl Sandy & all her various nics.
Truly legendary.

Back