Update: MICHAEL JACKSON WON!! 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 - FINAL ROUND

Well done I guess. But he didn't really win. You guys cheated lol

I didn't. :p

Plus, no offence Michael's fanbase is bigger than most of those bands and artists anyway.

It's also hard voting for two MJ concert. At least those artist have only 1 to vote for. =)

Regardless of if his fan base is bigger. Theres people in this thread that have said things like

"I voted a million times today!"

and

"I voted 20 times and its only gone up 1%!"

Or something along those lines.

Plus two concerts has nothing to do with it, I bet you 90% of people in this thread voted for both concerts several times.

Regardless of if his fan base is bigger. Theres people in this thread that have said things like

"I voted a million times today!"

and

"I voted 20 times and its only gone up 1%!"

Or something along those lines.

Plus two concerts has nothing to do with it, I bet you 90% of people in this thread voted for both concerts several times.
Who's to say others didn't do the same for their artist/band?

PS. I only voted once... ever.

This is good news :)

Now hopefully, this might raise awareness to the right people who can make a Bad Tour '88/'89 official release happen!

You're allowed to vote multiple times.. everyone does it. I guarantee other fan bases did it too for their artist. So yay Michael! :)

Such power in numbers..........hope we can all sort something for Michael to get to number one maybe for the 1st anniversary of his passing?

Just a thought................:clapping:

Good work MJ. I know I voted every day. Sometimes I voted for 88 and then 01 to make sure 01 stayed second. Yeh.

Brilliant.Anything that brings more awareness to the fact that a Bad 88 show is long ove due & needed on dvd/blu-ray.

Re: 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 - FINAL ROUND

Outstanding!!!! :cheers: Great job everyone!! I'm not surprised. :wub: :dancin:
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL! :wub::wub::wub:

We did it, you guys!!
:clapping::punk::D :wild: :angel: :cheers: :tease::group: :party: :clapping:
Congratulations, Michael - the true King of Pop, Rock and Soul :) :heart:

FINAL POLL RESULTS

1. Michael Jackson 1988, 36.5%
2. Michael Jackson 2001, 30.3%

3. Led Zeppelin 1973, 25.3%
4. Janet Jackson 1990, 4.4%
5. Barbra Streisand 1994, 1.78%
6. Phil Collins 1985, 1.50%
7. Whitney Houston 1987, 0.15%
8. Peter Gabriel 1986, 0.018%
9. Duran Duran 1984, 0.016%
10. Village People 1979, 0.001%

http://msg.com/photos/100-best-madison-square-garden-shows-final-10/slide/1/
P.S. LOL, on the final results page they have a pic of Led Zeppelin and not the winner :lol:

Is it over already?! I thought the deadline was tomorrow. The right person won :)

Michael is still number 1 :clapping::clapping:

00028492.jpg

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but what was the plan with this vote?

Do anyone remember if they said anything about releasing the show that won?

Or was this a "just for fun" vote?

The show where Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me Feel was sung 100% live NEEDS too be released!!!

not to mention the fameous KISS!!! :D

Back