VERY RARE VIDEO - Flight officer commander Michael Jackson

Elizabeth1973

Proud Member
Hello my friends!. I was looking around youtube and I saw this video. I don´t know if it has been posted before but is extremely RARE for me.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I know Michael had a lot of fun doing this video. He looks just adorable and sexy.

Enjoy. LOVE YOU ALL, GOD BLESS YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39yl11PqP2k

Last edited:
Wowow, thanks!
This is completely new for me.
He looks... :wub: :wub: :wub:
loved it!!! Thanks so much and shame on them for deleting Michael's name on this! >:-(

1993 ^^^
hahaha i love it. thanks for sharing.

thanks! :)

wonder what this was recorded for...

Thanks for sharing, yeah, was that for that movie that he was part of in 2002...03? I know he had a bit part and worked with a director..crap can't think of his name.

According to the person who originally uploaded the vid, that was meant for "Michael Jacksons Scramble Training" featuring Michael, published by Sega in 1993... yeah "THAT" year, so you know what came next: Michael's name deleted, etc., etc.

There is another clip with clearer footage here:

Do you remember that thread some months ago about MJ actually working in music for Sega? I think this could be part of that too :)

OMG. This is so awesome! :lol::wub: And he looks so good.
O___O Thanks so much for sharing. Never saw the video before til' now, only saw stills of the video.

Commander Jackson! hahaha I love it!

aaawwww, I love the way he sighs in the end :)

IT's a simulated flight, that you can do.. I did it at Disneyland.. the best pilote, gets chosen to land the flight.. I did it, even though I get motion sickness, just to see Michael smile at the end.. :) If the person who have to land it crashes, the ending is different, and he doesn't smile..

Oh I just watched the other clip, there you go, it's the ending where he says "unfortunately you didn't qualify.."

I still have the ticket, I think it says A1, and it's grey/yellow as far as I remember, at 0:21-0:23 in the clip posted by PCR, you can see the flight simulater from the outside...

Cool.. thanx for reminding me about this COOL video-game..

Oh I just watched the other clip, there you go, it's the ending where he says "unfortunately you didn't qualify.."

I still have the ticket, I think it says A1, and it's grey/yellow as far as I remember, at 0:21-0:23 in the clip posted by PCR, you can see the flight simulater from the outside...

Cool.. thanx for reminding me about this COOL video-game..

Woow, really?
You still have the ticket?
So was this actually at Disney or not? On the YouTube page they said it was not... or at least that is what I understood. So this was done by Sega for Disney back in 1993? But you actually played it...

Sorry... I really want to know. I see MJ love flying.. MJ Airlines at TII, Captain EO... and now Commander Jackson! Love it :wild:

And just for fun, my 3 favourite commanders ;)

3_Commanders.jpg

Last edited:
Back