Wal-Mart "This Is It" Promo

1offthewall1

Proud Member
Went to the local wal-mart yesterday, and there was a HUGE display. wasnt even in the music section. it was in the womans clothing section. there were cd's, posters, huge cardboard cut outs, bunch of different tshirts, bracelets, necklaces, buttons, pins, everything. i bought an Mj dog tag and hung it from my rear view mirror. anyone else notice this?

io24gi.jpg

I'm a Dept. Manager at Walmart. Yes all the Walmarts here have this display up. Some other fans and i was watching tonight dancing and singing along. We always show Mj love where i'm at.

I'm a Dept. Manager at Walmart. Yes all the Walmarts here have this display up. Some other fans and i was watching tonight dancing and singing along. We always show Mj love where i'm at.

lol well i hope my walmart is as smart as yours. Iowa wouldn't even let Michael be carved out of Butter so thats how much love some here have for him.

would love some pics.
I would make the trip to walmart if there's something good :)

At our Walmart we have a display for This is It right when you walk in the store!!

im so driving over to walmart after work lol

Last edited:
lol well i hope my walmart is as smart as yours. Iowa wouldn't even let Michael be carved out of Butter so thats how much love some here have for him.
No MJ carved out of butter??? Those heartless bastards!!!!

I was at my Walmart yesterday and didn't see anything. Your lucky. I know it's coming out on the 26th because they list all the new releases coming up.

Sounds great! Asda is part of Walmart here in the UK so hopefully we may see some of these items over here :)

No MJ carved out of butter??? Those heartless bastards!!!!

it was for the Iowa State Fair! remember when i had you all vote to have him there? he was supposed to be part of the theme of the first Moonwalk as in the outer space one but they didn't want him apart of it because of all the allegations.

Anyway has anyone got pics yet?!

i got the CD and a TII t-shirt but we dont sell posters at our walmart for movies anymore... we used to.

Oh wow! I'ma drop by after work too! So,...should I head for the Women's clothing dept? :unsure:

Last edited:
Back