was Michael a video game nerd?

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I was just curious, if Michael ever got into video games ever?? Perhaps a wii?? wii fiit? xbox? playstation??

thanks. I would have loved to play against him in something. :yes:

he liked nintendo but I think he was more of a sega guy....god i miss the dreamcast :(

very much so!!!!! Michael was a Sega guy

I would love to challenge him to a game of Sonic!!!

9535_262456760231_504055231_9132725_2987064_n.jpg

oh I collected lots of MJ game related pictures since im an avid game player too. :D

Here are some more

9535_262456970231_504055231_9132729_2227188_n.jpg

9535_262456975231_504055231_9132730_3249432_n.jpg

9535_262456755231_504055231_9132724_3641980_n.jpg

Wow, good question. Interesting.
Aww I love those pictures. The last one, lol. Cute.

I kinda picture Michael playing a wii though. I don't know, I guess I can just see him standing there in front of his tv getting really excited and into it.

I kinda picture Michael playing a wii though. I don't know, I guess I can just see him standing there in front of his tv getting really excited and into it.

hahaha...so true! I wonder if he ever played any of the dancing games on the Wii, I can't think of any names of them right now, but he'd just kick everyone's ass on those! :punk: :lol:

Did Michael ever promote his Moonwalker game on a publicity tour or in a Commercial and does Anyone have a pic of him playing that game? I remember at a Arcade in Pennsylvania Station here in NYC and I played The Arcade version of Moonwalker. I remember that it was very different than the one on the Sega Console.The Arcade version was more intense and Fun. And I remember people surrounding me playing it because I had the high score. I wished I owned that one or they could had given it to me because I beat MJ's or someone claiming to be MJ's high score and we're talking over 800,000 points. I also wished that I had the opportunity to come to Neverland and play a couple of games with him and if he tried to slap my controller out of my hand just like he did Janet in the scream video or divert my attention and make me lose so he can win,I'll would had called him on it and get revenge on him.... LOL..... At My age,I'm still a gamer at heart and if Mike was still here,he'd be still playing games with his kids laughing and giggling,Just having fun.... I'm crying now just writing this because a funny feeling just came over me.

I have a feeling he had a Wii, but not a Xbox 360 or PS3...

He is definitely a Sonic fan but then again who isn't! I would have loved to have seen Mike playing a Wii!

Me too! Out of all the games consoles the first one i can picture him on is the Wii!! I hope he had one i love the image I have in my head of him playing tennis or bowling haha aww.

Speaking of dance mats, I like to think of myslef as a dance mat pro!! hehe :D I have been waiting for them to release a game for it with only MJ and J5 songs on it.

If you're reading this.. Im still waiting.... :p

Of course. And he had his hand in Sega: Moonwalker, Sonic 3, and Space Channel 5. I wonder if he owned a Wii too. I can see him playing it. It would be so much fun to play that with him. *sighs dreamland*

Oh lol I can imagine him playing DDR. No one probably dare go up against him in that game haha.

Wow, good question. Interesting.
Aww I love those pictures. The last one, lol. Cute.

Yeah, I can totally picture him playing the wii :lol:

DDR!!!! :lol: He would beat us all!
Ahahahha I know right!
We wouldn't even have to try! LOL :lol:

Sega & Sonic was my first ever video game station we ever bought. Early 90's. Boy that was the day....

I think remember reading somewhere I think it was on another MJ message board site. That during the HIStory Era he was playing with the Playstation a lot. I have a huge L.O.V.E. for video and computer games. I do have the first 2 playstations and my Super Nintendo. That I had gotten for a Christmas present back in 1992. My absolute favorite video games to play is Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9. And I just so wish I could have played a video game with him just once or a couple of times. Who knows I could have beaten him. Especially since I have been playing video games ever since the days of the Atari 2600. Back during the mid 80s.

Well he was "sponsored" by Sega but in Private Home Movies I think he said how he played Nintendo with kids.

I remember reading an online article (I think the telegraph?) about some journalist who did a phone interview with him and he said he liked to play video games and one of them was Mortal Kombat...surprised me, didn't think he'd be one for Beat 'Em Ups. :lol:

I wish I could find the article again...

If you know.. You can also see michael playing a video game on LWMJ in his hotel .

Michael is indeed a Sega kind of guy, because I think he loves those Sonic games, I've played and own Nintendo for a long time. I have SNES and PS2 at my house, while my family has N64, GameCube, Wii and PS3, my little brother has an old GameBoy and GameBoy Advance.

I imagine myself playing my Naruto games with Michael, if he did I wouldn't know which Naruto characters he could be, I'd be Hinata which is my favourite and I played her all the time.

I would love to work out on the wii fit with MJ in his shorts and tank.....

Honestly, I'm listening to Dangerous while working out to the Wii Fit & I'm getting hot and turned on and a big aderaline rush!!

Of course that idiot Bashir just had to say 'I wouldn't want to see you driving a car' when he was playing that game. What a stupid-ass comment to make...hey moron,it's just a game, sigh.

I remember reading an online article (I think the telegraph?) about some journalist who did a phone interview with him and he said he liked to play video games and one of them was Mortal Kombat...surprised me, didn't think he'd be one for Beat 'Em Ups. :lol:

I wish I could find the article again...

I would love to read that too! Just the other day i was watching all the "fatalities" in youtube :lol:
I love Mortal Kombat even though i don't like violent stuff :D

According to the pics of his arcade room in Neverland he had a DDR machine. He must have pwned that game.

Back