WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Listen to the show again on page 12!

I downloaded the sound file to listen. Great job UK fans. It was so great to hear "We've Had Enough" be played on the radio.

Now if we can just do that here in the states, I will be moonwalking all over my house. Lol

Re: We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Listen to the show again on page 12!

I downloaded the sound file to listen. Great job UK fans. It was so great to hear "We've Had Enough" be played on the radio.

Now if we can just do that here in the states, I will be moonwalking all over my house. Lol

There's a radio station in NY that is playing all MJ music Friday- all day long! Maybe somehow we can request there. I am not from NY but if they have a website maybe we can request it.

There's a radio station in NY that is playing all MJ music Friday- all day long! Maybe somehow we can request there. I am not from NY but if they have a website maybe we can request it.

yeah we should do it

Re: BBC Radio 1 MJ Request show now playing! Request WHE! *link inside*

I missed Doctor Who for this. Haha. I persevered even though I really did think (after 6 pm) that Reggie was gonna ignore it.

Here's the link to what I recorded at the end of the show (Lead in to playing the request/We've Had Enough/Billie Jean/PYT): http://www.mediafire.com/?hxmi3gjaw4z

EDIT: Ooops, I labelled the track wrong :/

EDIT: Megaupload link as well :) Also amended the labelling as it was bugging me!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2T2K3BRR

omg, thank you, this makes me soooo happy We've Had Enough was played on the radio. Thank you guys. Michael would be so proud!!!!! :) I hope this gets played more! :) This is SOOO awesome.

We must do this!!!! I agree! We need a special thread for that day!! I'll tell my mj group to request!

That's great! I love it when they play his songs that deserve more attention :)

Bought it two times today too, love this idea.

Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!! [All Threads Merged]

so if i buy we've had enough today it will count to being #1 on june 25th right? and wheres the cheapest place to buy it (UK) sorry cba to read through all these posts lol

kool i was listening from 4 till about 5.45pm, thats well good they played "we've had enough" but im sorry i missed it

love you all, this thread is great!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooo

together we really do make a difference

xxxxxxxx

ive downloaded it again wooo

good job everyone!!!! it's great they played this song! :)

If they played it last year, maybe they'll play it again in France. It would def. help w/ chart position. Would you request it?

The radio who's aired it last year is one those most listened by a majority of young people and this radio made a great tribute by playing MJ songs all summer long, but they don't have a request show :no: - However I can try and see others radio - I'll tell you what and how if I find something :cheeky:

Awesome! Did they play the whole song?

yeah we should do it

would I be able to request from France ? I would be so great ! requesting WHE on a max of main radios all around the world !!! :punk:

The top 40 countdown has just started on Radio1 so listen in to see if it has made the top 40

This is freakin' amazing guys, I'm so peeved I missed it! but I'm so happy it was played :D
The top 40 countdown has just started on Radio1 so listen in to see if it has made the top 40
Awesome! hopefully it will, let's get WHE to num. 1!!

I was expecting to hear it had charted in the thirties but no such luck

I found this : http://nrj.com/
It's a map of the differents NRJ radio around the world, mainly in Europe, you can lauch the website radio from your country and go on the request - I just request WHE on NRJ France - NRJ is a musical radio very listened -:angel:

THANKYOU FOR THE DOWNLOAD! I'm SOOOO Glad they played it. Wish it would happen in the US too...:( Thankyou all...Like Mike said, "There's nothing that cant be done, if we raise our voice as one"! :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Can't believe how excited i was to hear it for the first time ever on the radio!!

My family just can't understand how i could be excited over a song that ive already heard bt they just dont understand like we do.

Good work ppl, i downloaded the song 2 times :)

Re: BBC Radio 1 MJ Request show now playing! Request WHE! *link inside*

Loving all the reactions here when he did after all play WHE! That's awesome!

Are we targetting for next weeks top40 or just to get Michael in charts for Friday25th?

I know it did not come anywhere this week? Is this correct?

I found this : http://nrj.com/
It's a map of the differents NRJ radio around the world, mainly in Europe, you can lauch the website radio from your country and go on the request - I just request WHE on NRJ France - NRJ is a musical radio very listened -:angel:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! MERCI BEAUCOUP!!! (I love French). I will request there too. Thanks again!:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back